Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDice - GIVEAWAY Contest! 0.3 BTC in PRIZES WINNERS PAID!! - page 12. (Read 9166 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 500
USER= Den
thank u
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
All confirmed users (you need to wager a small amount) will have twice the chance of winning the draw that those who are not confirmed, for fairness reasons.
(This does not apply to Brimskie who has wagered the amount, but is not showing up due to some weird reason.)

did you already contacted the support about my case?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
username: trafficolla124

confirm me in the list.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Site's fubar. I tried to sign up and it just kept reloading the sign in screen. Very odd.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
All confirmed users (you need to wager a small amount) will have twice the chance of winning the draw that those who are not confirmed, for fairness reasons.
(This does not apply to Brimskie who has wagered the amount, but is not showing up due to some weird reason.)
Yes!
Is this correct?

Prizes:
#3. 20 random participants will get 0.005BTC preloaded link to your wallet. Draw will be made on 12th Feb, with all enrolled participants till date.

Will you be sending prizes directly to the wallets, or to SD account (tips on chat)?

SD chat has a max of 0.01 tip so I will only be able to cover 2 or so. I will be doing it the former way.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
username jackringer

ty.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'm in your refferal

Username : UserVVIP
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
count me in op  Grin
my username is clubsofsteel
cool site!
hope i win the 0.005 free bets Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Is this correct?

Prizes:
#3. 20 random participants will get 0.005BTC preloaded link to your wallet. Draw will be made on 12th Feb, with all enrolled participants till date.

Will you be sending prizes directly to the wallets, or to SD account (tips on chat)?
legendary
OK, I'd like to participate.

Username: hkloss23
Activity: 44
has been register

ID : rifai12
Yes!
I am back for a few more hours. Smiley

The website make me refresh it every minutes i play Sad

Do you still have the issue?

its bad im not registered under him.. Sad will try again hope i will be listed under him

Your account is not showing even now. I will contact Support. Which browser are you using?

When registration ends?

Registration can be made anytime till 21st for participating the Wager prizes.

For the random 10 rewards, it will be conducted on 12th with all participants enrolled till that date.

Latest updates:
Note: If you register, you have to wager at least a tiny amount for it to show up here, as pewel7777 correctly notes.

Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
its bad im not registered under him.. Sad will try again hope i will be listed under him

Just make sure to deposit any amount and place any bet, otherwise he won't see you on his referral list.

i already wagered .13 after i registered under his link but so bad didnt appear on his refferal Sad

What is your nickname on Safedice?

Just make sure to deposit any amount and place any bet, otherwise he won't see you on his referral list.

i already wagered .13 after i registered under his link but so bad didnt appear on his refferal Sad
Re-Evolution
When registration ends?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
register under you
username : tobiramasenju

i just want to know i registered under you or no ?
Re-Evolution
The website make me refresh it every minutes i play Sad
Pages:
Jump to: