Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 117. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
Sam,
I also had an issue with withdrawing two days ago. I sent you an email about it. Could you please check and reply as soon as possible?
Regards,

Hello galaxy, I'm sorry but can you please PM me your username? I have just quickly solved all withdrawals and deposits issues, but I'm not sure I received any email from a user named galaxy. Nevertheless, please check your account one more time, just in case I have just solved yours Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Sam,
I also had an issue with withdrawing two days ago. I sent you an email about it. Could you please check and reply as soon as possible?
Regards,
Activity: 75
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I just wanted to say. These guys fixed the withdraw issue. Plus credited my account with extra.

A+ for service!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
never got my withdraw. doesnt even show up in history.......... scam?

As I know safedice is one of the most popular and trusted bitcoin dice sites so I dont think that they are scam. How many btc/monero you tried to withdraw?
Its better to ask their support/admin in the chatbox or send them an email. I do believe they will answer your problem and fix it.

It wasn't alot, just 0.014 btc. The issue is, it doesn't show in my history. It only shows my 1 deposit. I contacted support, haven't heard back yet.

So I dont think they will scam just for that amount, just be patient for a while because this is weekend so they maybe on vacation atm.

Edit : I do believe when they come back, they will compensate you for this inconvenience. Smiley

As I know safedice is one of the most popular and trusted bitcoin dice sites so I dont think that they are scam. How many btc/monero you tried to withdraw?
Its better to ask their support/admin in the chatbox or send them an email. I do believe they will answer your problem and fix it.

It wasn't alot, just 0.014 btc. The issue is, it doesn't show in my history. It only shows my 1 deposit. I contacted support, haven't heard back yet.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Making huge profit! Thank you safedice Cheesy
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
Activity: 837
Merit: 501

I have read and replied to your email. I suspect that you missed to include Payment ID in your deposit, I asked you few questions in the email to identify your transaction. I'll see what I can do to help you.
thx for ur reply , my xchg did check thru & reply that they indeed forgot to include the Payment ID with the Monero transaction .
my bad , sorry for the inconveniences also thx to my xchg for sorting this out . most importantly i just wanna need an answer .
thx for taking ur time to check on this .
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
hows this site , do their support attend to issue(mail) ? or isit same like those so-called popular site with slow or no respond when mail to them .

based on my experience, their support or admin itself is fast in responding to emails. i sent a few emails in the past and they responded quickly about 1-3hours after i sent it
kk thx Hexcoin .. i did have issue on my xmr deposit . waited 6hrs still no respond .
anyway , hope i get reply soon from their support Smiley

Keep in mind that most of these sites only have 1 (maybe 2) operators that can act as support staff. They're people as well and need to eat and sleep. Most of them have families or even day jobs that need tending to. You can't realistically expect them to answer support emails the minute you send them. A more realistic and completely acceptable response time is anything within 24 hours.
noted , thx seuntjie .. im only wanna to ensure they take note of the mail .
i did encounter many sites with delayed or no respond on mail . at the end those sites abandoned.

Thanks for helping with the explanation Seunt! I check email, forum, and the site regularly, although not always in front of them. Please contact our mod if you need anything urgent. I'm currently working on supportive project for SafeDice and will do more promotion soon Smiley

I have read and replied to your email. I suspect that you missed to include Payment ID in your deposit, I asked you few questions in the email to identify your transaction. I'll see what I can do to help you.
hows this site , do their support attend to issue(mail) ? or isit same like those so-called popular site with slow or no respond when mail to them .

based on my experience, their support or admin itself is fast in responding to emails. i sent a few emails in the past and they responded quickly about 1-3hours after i sent it
kk thx Hexcoin .. i did have issue on my xmr deposit . waited 6hrs still no respond .

Keep in mind that most of these sites only have 1 (maybe 2) operators that can act as support staff. They're people as well and need to eat and sleep. Most of them have families or even day jobs that need tending to. You can't realistically expect them to answer support emails the minute you send them. A more realistic and completely acceptable response time is anything within 24 hours.
noted , thx seuntjie .. im only wanna to ensure they take note of the mail .
i did encounter many sites with delayed or no respond on mail . at the end those sites abandoned.
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Love this site and the low edge! Very nice to play Cheesy

Thank you!
Jump to: