Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 115. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Not sure if its just me. But does the site have the same webpage-icon as bitcointalk?
But needless to say, nice design and the site works flawlessly.

It's not just you, the icons are the same. But after all, it's a Bitcoin symbol not a forum logo.

Perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to use variation of this one instead:

Yeah, sometimes i click in the bitcointalk separator instead of the safedice lol.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Not sure if its just me. But does the site have the same webpage-icon as bitcointalk?

It's not just you, the icons are the same. But after all, it's a Bitcoin symbol not a forum logo.

Perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to use variation of this one instead:

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
Did you contact the correct admin email? Sometimes it takes few minutes. Don't worry, admin is very competent and will do it asap!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hello,

I have been trying to withdraw from my account but i keep getting an error message saying something went wrong, and that I should email the site.  I have sent 3 emails with no replies, who do i contact with withdraw my balance?
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
Yes!For me, I like more playing here than primedice. Simple,fast,safe and professional!

Thank you one more time!

Thank you kevincl!

It has been a while since our last update but... We have just finished with our server migration! Apologies for the recent ups and downs on our deposits and withdrawals service. This update should increase our transaction service reliability and stability Smiley
Yes!For me, I like more playing here than primedice. Simple,fast,safe and professional!

Thank you one more time!
Activity: 3
Just to let everyone know that they fixed the problem with XMR withdrawals Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Hi I lost access to my account I just invested in
I never actually made an account it always just used to automatically log me in on my computer but for some reason I went to safedice and it asked me to log in... How do I recover my original account. I have no idea how my unique link got lost. Help please!

Ouch.

Just send a pm to the OP or email customer service at: [email protected]

Let them know what's your ip, tx id, it would be helpful to sign a message from the address you've sent from.

I'm sure they will recover it for you.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Hi I lost access to my account I just invested in
I never actually made an account it always just used to automatically log me in on my computer but for some reason I went to safedice and it asked me to log in... How do I recover my original account. I have no idea how my unique link got lost. Help please!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Anyone having problems withdrawing XMR? I keep getting this message: Something went wrong, please try again or contact us directly.

I've also noticed I can't enable 2FA auth, maybe it's related? Any code I try returns: Incorrect 2FA code.
Are you trying to setup new 2fa account? make sure time is synced properly otherwise you will keep on seeing that error.
Activity: 224
Anyone having problems withdrawing XMR? I keep getting this message: Something went wrong, please try again or contact us directly.

I've also noticed I can't enable 2FA auth, maybe it's related? Any code I try returns: Incorrect 2FA code.

Just e-mail support deposit and withdrawal issues is I guess pretty much normal. As it is becoming a regular problems but in the end they are going fix it
Activity: 3

More big wins today! Lets try my luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Site is currently down. I hope it will be right back soon

Cry

safedice is not down, check your internet connection. i see bets are rolling pretty fast here at safedice.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Site is currently down. I hope it will be right back soon

Cry
More nice wins from player mindful27! Goodluck!  Smiley
Activity: 422
SafeDICE.com
Bitcoin at ~$380, xman just made more $3200!  Smiley
thats a crazy win in my opinion i guess i will have to try my own luck here either as i can see its possible to win big amounts wish me luck gambling

Wish you best of luck Smiley Everything is possible in SafeDice!
thats a crazy win in my opinion i guess i will have to try my own luck here either as i can see its possible to win big amounts wish me luck gambling

What is your username? Goodluck! Cheesy
Activity: 420
Jump to: