Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 122. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I am just waiting for SD to add another new coin Smiley

I hope they consider adding Dash to their list

they can add shapeshift to accept many coins....why max win is this high 221b when bankroll is only 343.20116942 someone can win bankroll in 2 bets

but dont forget about the variable house edge, targeting 221b out of 343btc bankroll will take too much HE percent and probably will kill you
Activity: 602

they can add shapeshift to accept many coins....why max win is this high 221b when bankroll is only 343.20116942 someone can win bankroll in 2 bets

its probably the kelly set by different investors.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
I really like this website.
Especially the fact that we can invest in the project and earn, that's really cool Smiley
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
according to admin, there is still a little connectivity issue for xmr/monero causing deposit/withdraw problems.

don't worry if you're affected, sam is going to sort it out asap.

Update: XMR/Monero deposit and withdrawal are now working normally now and all pending deposits have been processed

Happy rolling!

I'm still not seeing my xmr withdrawal.....

hm, iirc admin wrote somehwere that he's going to credit it back to your acc to wd again. if that didnt happen yet drop me a msg, I'm going to remind him.

xmr balace is still showing 0

mh, k, sorry for that seun. I'm going to get sam on his feet.

Hello Seunt, my apologies for this issue. I sent you a message about this, I'll need your deposit info. I promise your deposit will be going through, and I'll add some compensation on top of it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
monero
according to admin, there is still a little connectivity issue for xmr/monero causing deposit/withdraw problems.

Update: XMR/Monero deposit and withdrawal are now working normally now and all pending deposits have been processed

Happy rolling!

hm, iirc admin wrote somehwere that he's going to credit it back to your acc to wd again. if that didnt happen yet drop me a msg, I'm going to remind him.

mh, k, sorry for that seun. I'm going to get sam on his feet.
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

Happy rolling!

legendary
monero

Happy rolling!

legendary
Activity: 1218

Happy rolling!

hmm the service 2was newly introduced so there are some bugs devs might want to sort out but seems to be working fine Cheesy
Activity: 658

Happy rolling!
i got my deposit everything seems to work for me normally now thank you for fixing the problems
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

Happy rolling!

SafeDICE.com

Happy rolling!
legendary
monero

SafeDICE.com
why cant i log in?
http://prntscr.com/872x07

give it a time, Im sure admin is gonna fix this ASAP when he comes online Smiley

looks like eveyone is affected. might be related to a bug I reported a day ago that sam is trying to fix atm. will try to get more info and chime back in later.

I can log in my account without any problem now, so it seems like the issue has been solved now. Smiley

yip, according to admin, it was a server restart, but somehow the database needed a extra reload. should be working fine now again  Smiley

My apologies for the unplanned downtime few hours ago and thanks to Shitaifan for notifying me just in time. We are now back in action! Smiley
legendary
monero
why cant i log in?

give it a time, Im sure admin is gonna fix this ASAP when he comes online Smiley

looks like eveyone is affected. might be related to a bug I reported a day ago that sam is trying to fix atm. will try to get more info and chime back in later.

I can log in my account without any problem now, so it seems like the issue has been solved now. Smiley

yip, according to admin, it was a server restart, but somehow the database needed a extra reload. should be working fine now again  Smiley
Activity: 882
why cant i log in?

legendary
monero
why cant i log in?

why cant i log in?

Jump to: