Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 15. (Read 275796 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 619
Merit: 252
looks like the site finally ran with peoples cash. this site has been down for more than 2 days and no one is giving any reasonable update
Activity: 2268
Merit: 870
I sent .0586 btc to sage dice last night.

I cannot access the account

And I’ve sent 15 email that have not been answered 1 time

There were 45 confirms yesterday last I checked

It seems like the BTC deposits are still down based on this statement:
SD is currently having updates to the login as well as for BTC deposits/withdrawals. The login should be fixed within the hour, and BTC deposits should be back up here very soon. Will keep everyone updated as soon as it is fixed. Thanks for the patience
You should take a note that he only guaranteed that the log in will be back within an hour but SDupdate didn't include or promise that the deposits will be fix again. Also I wonder who this SDupdate is because for some time SDmod is the one who is handling all the concerns posted in their thread, and he is barely active about it. Can someone confirm if SDupdate is really affiliated to SafeDice?
Who is SDupdate? Even this nickname 100 means someone jokes here, similarly like hashocean facebook pages (it has to so nothing here, just similar example). Only legit ones here I know are SDMod/Ethan.
Can't understand what's happening finally here, do they turn into scam? Because a lot of people are having trouble and their major account isn't tagged too.
Activity: 6

How long till the site is back on? It's been over 24hours

What did they say when they responded to your enquiry?

I apologise I misread your post  Lips sealed

SD is currently having updates to the login as well as for BTC deposits/withdrawals. The login should be fixed within the hour, and BTC deposits should be back up here very soon. Will keep everyone updated as soon as it is fixed. Thanks for the patience
You should take a note that he only guaranteed that the log in will be back within an hour but SDupdate didn't include or promise that the deposits will be fix again. Also I wonder who this SDupdate is because for some time SDmod is the one who is handling all the concerns posted in their thread, and he is barely active about it. Can someone confirm if SDupdate is really affiliated to SafeDice?

^^^ exactly. I wouldn’t trust anything he has to say.

Don’t send any more btc to your Safedice wallet until there is some official resolution to all of this.

SD really need to get themselves a twitter account (and actually use it). It would be much easier for them to manage and is way more user friendly (and mobile friendly) than forums like this.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

Activity: 1

If I remember correctly, the last time the site was down for major upgrades or whatever the reason was, it was 2 full days  Sad That was very stressful.

If I remember correctly, the last time the site was down for major upgrades or whatever the reason was, it was 2 full days  Sad That was very stressful.
Activity: 5

Who are you and where is SDmod?
Website has some connection error
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
Yes I am having issues also.

No idea what is going on.

Like I said numerious times before in this thread. The developer really needs to hire someone to help out with the site from time to time.

Because this is really bad for business because whenever something like this happens, customers go elsewhere.

There is so much competition out there that the developer shouldn't take any chances, I would understand if this was the only dice site out there but there is tons of competition that the customers can move too.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Hello guys, I am having trouble with the login system of the site, is everything working or the site is having some issues.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Is the safedice website down? Been trying to load the website since 12 hours ago

Yup, something's wrong. Site loads, but get stuck when trying to log in. Probably some server issue.
This had happened before, hopefully admin will get it fixed soon.
Is the safedice website down? Been trying to load the website since 12 hours ago
Activity: 24
Merit: 5
There was a BCH wager contest which has never been paid... http://blog.safedice.com/post/174632521910/bch-wager-contest-promo-6613

So safedice....  Undecided

There is bch wagered? I never knew that they offer this kind of promotion, their thread is pretty inactive and all is complaining about their withdrawal problem so I do not think they offer this kind of thing and more over it is about unpaid? Anyway, I can't even opened the link, is there anything wrong with that?

Link works fine here...
Hello. Today i cant log in on safedice or create new account.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
There was a BCH wager contest which has never been paid... http://blog.safedice.com/post/174632521910/bch-wager-contest-promo-6613

So safedice....  Undecided

There is bch wagered? I never knew that they offer this kind of promotion, their thread is pretty inactive and all is complaining about their withdrawal problem so I do not think they offer this kind of thing and more over it is about unpaid? Anyway, I can't even opened the link, is there anything wrong with that?
Activity: 24
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: