Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 69. (Read 275840 times)

legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
This isn't the first time SafeDice has had login issues. It's probably a transport route between two servers that's down. Just give it a bit of time, the admin will fix it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Not the first time SafeDice has gone for a short period of time.

I am sure it welcome back up soon enough!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
if you are going to run off with the money, at least have the common decency to take the domain/landing page offline.....
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Your Friend
Relax, it is probably server issue. The site will be back to normal as soon as Admin check it. Be patient
Activity: 282
when trying to login getting:

{"cause":{"code":"EHOSTUNREACH","errno":"EHOSTUNREACH","syscall":"connect"},"code":"EHOSTUNREACH","errno":"EHOSTUNREACH","syscall":"connect"}

Yes I get the same message..
Activity: 62
when trying to login getting:

{"cause":{"code":"EHOSTUNREACH","errno":"EHOSTUNREACH","syscall":"connect"},"code":"EHOSTUNREACH","errno":"EHOSTUNREACH","syscall":"connect"}
Activity: 282
Why is SafeDice down without warning?
Activity: 626
Merit: 252
Safe Dice is getting a lot of investment over the last few months! Great to see Smiley

Thank you ! By now , all investors should be happy too !

can you make your site to stop loging people out unnecessarily.
i have sent you a message to your email about btc i deposited that i cant access cos u site logged me out. please respond

What do you mean by logging people out unnecessarily?

Ok, please check, I should have responded all mails.
what i mean , why log ,me out if my laptop crashes? or if i my network drops.
i dont see this happening in some other sites. please fix this.
also, i responded to your email. i sent through a trader on paxful and cant send a signed message from exact wallet.
so use my ip and device to prove its me . thanks
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
Safe Dice is getting a lot of investment over the last few months! Great to see Smiley

Thank you ! By now , all investors should be happy too !

i have sent you a message to your email about btc i deposited that i cant access cos u site logged me out. please respond

What do you mean by logging people out unnecessarily?

Ok, please check, I should have responded all mails.
Activity: 626
Merit: 252
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
SafeDICE.com
Hello all , our monero server will be under maintenance soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, monero deposit and withdrawal will be unavailable for few hours ( all btc feature and monero betting will not be affected ). Please be patient , we are doing our best to fix this but please expect up to 12 hours for the maintenance Smiley

update : maintenance is done
SafeDICE.com
How big is the team that runs SafeDice?

It seems to be getting more and more popular but lacks site admin and customer support that some of the bigger sites have.

Right now it seems to consist of the admin only unless I've understood something wrong. Besides that I think there are a few mods but they can't really do much more than monitor the chat. Considering admin seems to do support and run the site alone he's been doing a decent job. Though I'd probably like to see a bit more dedicated support in the future incase the site will grow bigger.

Thank you boxxob !

We used to have a dedicated forum and chat support. But now I'm focusing only on email support, we're not the fastest but most of queries are resolved within a day.

But I agree with your feedback and I think we will need to find new mod soon Smiley

A moderator on all the sites I'm aware of is not able to process withdrawals, they have the ability to ban people and answer questions. This owner and his operation are doing just fine. This isn't his full time job anymore, but what he does offer is a great site that runs on it's own on a day to day basis, and I trust him with many btc. Trust is the most important thing any owner can offer. He always responds to emails just understand the situation and if your ok with waiting a day or two this is a great place to play.
Trust based on what? How can an anonymous owner offer trust?

By running his business for a long time.
By escrowing parts of his funds.
By keeping an important part of funds in cold storage.
By answering to people having problems while trying to be as fair as possible.
By taking on his behalf any hacking attack and loss on the site.

So by building a community, step by step.

Same with many other company, we earn trust by building good reputation Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
A moderator on all the sites I'm aware of is not able to process withdrawals, they have the ability to ban people and answer questions. This owner and his operation are doing just fine. This isn't his full time job anymore, but what he does offer is a great site that runs on it's own on a day to day basis, and I trust him with many btc. Trust is the most important thing any owner can offer. He always responds to emails just understand the situation and if your ok with waiting a day or two this is a great place to play.

By running his business for a long time.
By escrowing parts of his funds.
By keeping an important part of funds in cold storage.
By answering to people having problems while trying to be as fair as possible.
By taking on his behalf any hacking attack and loss on the site.

So by building a community, step by step.
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

It seems to be getting more and more popular but lacks site admin and customer support that some of the bigger sites have.

Right now it seems to consist of the admin only unless I've understood something wrong. Besides that I think there are a few mods but they can't really do much more than monitor the chat. Considering admin seems to do support and run the site alone he's been doing a decent job. Though I'd probably like to see a bit more dedicated support in the future incase the site will grow bigger.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

SafeDICE.com
Hi,

I got logged out and cannot sign back in, 2 days now just says wrong password or too many requests! Is there a way for me to reset password or something to get back on?

thanks

The best thing you can do is contact the Admin here: [email protected] and send as much info as possible about deposits and withdraws and such to proof the account is yours.

Yeah I am just worried I have been scammed or hacked or something, can't really risk more without knowing this is not the case Sad

First of all, have you actually set a username and password in the 'settings'? If so, did you set a strong password? Have you saved it (copy/paste) anywhere? Most likely it's just a case of a typo, or an extra space etc. But if the password was weak, easy to guess or you use the same one for different sites, then you might have been hacked.

If you just messed up the password, then worry not, I'm sure admin will help you out next time he's available.

On an unrelated topic, BetKing, one of the SD's competitors, just announced they are closing (the owner decided enough is enough and it's time to move on to other things), so likely that should cause some increase in SD's activity and the bankroll.

Thank you, being very helpful as always guys Smiley

yeah I have emailed them a few times, but no response Sad I have investments and wanted to add more also.

Yeah he is a busy guy and now being in the holiday season ain't helping much but he is always very helpful when he comes online. You can open another account and invest the btc you have there while waiting for recovery of your other account.

Yeah I am just worried I have been scammed or hacked or something, can't really risk more without knowing this is not the case Sad

Hello liam, sorry to make you wait, I believe it has not been longer than 24 hours from your first email but let me know if I missed something.

There was no withdrawal and you changed your password on Dec 22, I just sent you email to help you.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

First of all, have you actually set a username and password in the 'settings'? If so, did you set a strong password? Have you saved it (copy/paste) anywhere? Most likely it's just a case of a typo, or an extra space etc. But if the password was weak, easy to guess or you use the same one for different sites, then you might have been hacked.

If you just messed up the password, then worry not, I'm sure admin will help you out next time he's available.

On an unrelated topic, BetKing, one of the SD's competitors, just announced they are closing (the owner decided enough is enough and it's time to move on to other things), so likely that should cause some increase in SD's activity and the bankroll.
Pages:
Jump to: