Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 71. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 263
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
I can't login to my account, please help.

Anyone else having this issue?

96 monero hung for the past 48 hours..

Hello there, if you have sent me email about a stucked monero deposit because forgetting to put payment ID, please check your email. I should have processed your deposit manually Smiley
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

96 monero hung for the past 48 hours..
SafeDICE.com
I will not hurt safedice, i like safedice. I just did it that you see that I do what! That was the 3 and last time! I apologize again will not occur again. Have it only at the second time noticed that I was.

I'm not sure what do you mean by hurting Safedice but I guess what you did was affecting the client side / your browser ?
Please PM the detail so we can solve this together Smiley

I lost some coins because I deposited to Safecoin but my account was not saved and I have no clue how to recover it. Can an admin PM me and sort this out because it's quite a problem for me.

Thanks.

That sucks, but you're not the first who this happened to. The Admin is quite busy and isn't checking this thread on a daily basis, the best you can do is email him here: [email protected] and provide as much details as you can about your account and deposits. Sometimes he is busy but once he's online he is always very helpful.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice!

I sent him at an email. If anybody has direct contact with him and can alert him of my situation I'd appreciate it.

Thank you frank!

Please check your email Neptunium, I'll help you recover your account once you confirm your ownership =)
Activity: 196
I lost some coins because I deposited to Safecoin but my account was not saved and I have no clue how to recover it. Can an admin PM me and sort this out because it's quite a problem for me.

Thanks.

That sucks, but you're not the first who this happened to. The Admin is quite busy and isn't checking this thread on a daily basis, the best you can do is email him here: [email protected] and provide as much details as you can about your account and deposits. Sometimes he is busy but once he's online he is always very helpful.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice!

I sent him at an email. If anybody has direct contact with him and can alert him of my situation I'd appreciate it.
Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

Thanks.

Good luck.
Activity: 196

Thanks.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I will not hurt safedice, i like safedice. I just did it that you see that I do what! That was the 3 and last time! I apologize again will not occur again. Have it only at the second time noticed that I was.
No i mean i can freeze monerodice, i make it a last test. If you want to know how pm me
this is not only my ip its also down by my friend
Activity: 5
''Sorry for the inconvenience caused, please email me at [email protected] with all the account detail that you know."

I did email you and I don't think it's as much of an inconvenience as it is me screwing up.  Please look at my email and tell me if I need to send you more info.  Thanks!

Thank you for your understanding. Please check your email, you should be able to login now =)

I am in.  Thank you!
SafeDICE.com
''Sorry for the inconvenience caused, please email me at [email protected] with all the account detail that you know."

I did email you and I don't think it's as much of an inconvenience as it is me screwing up.  Please look at my email and tell me if I need to send you more info.  Thanks!

Thank you for your understanding. Please check your email, you should be able to login now =)

I did email you and I don't think it's as much of an inconvenience as it is me screwing up.  Please look at my email and tell me if I need to send you more info.  Thanks!
SafeDICE.com

Yes, i just tried to login inmy safedice account, but it is stucked at login page. Just admin who can help us to solve this problem.

Monero dice down?  Huh
If you mean about Monero currency in safedice, seems it is got a problem as people said on above.

fix the monero dice issue?
need help i know why!
Sry my fault

Hello, monero autoroll and withdrawal are working as usual. Some people emailed me of errors that seem from Cloudflare, seems that when you do autoroll, suddenly your IP is blocked by Cloudflare. If this is your case, please refresh the page, enter captcha, and try again.

So, I am new at this and "created an account" and then invested.  I then got kicked out when safedice had problems and now I have no idea how to get back to my account.  Can anyone help?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, please email me at [email protected] with all the account detail that you know.
So, I am new at this and "created an account" and then invested.  I then got kicked out when safedice had problems and now I have no idea how to get back to my account.  Can anyone help?
fix the monero dice issue?
need help i know why!
Sry my fault
Admin will fix the monero dice issue soon guys. Thank you to all of you, who pmed him to notify him of this issue.

Are you the new SD representative?

No I'm not I'm just a investor.
Activity: 140
Admin will fix the monero dice issue soon guys. Thank you to all of you, who pmed him to notify him of this issue.

Are you the new SD representative?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

Yes, i just tried to login inmy safedice account, but it is stucked at login page. Just admin who can help us to solve this problem.

Monero dice down?  Huh
If you mean about Monero currency in safedice, seems it is got a problem as people said on above.
Activity: 58

Pages:
Jump to: