Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 78. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 263
You might be right, run those two scans tho.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Still waiting for my deposit. Almost 2 days now.

This might of already been answered but what miners fee did you include with your transaction? If you include no fee then it won't confirm at all. If you included the min fee then it will take a few days to confirm.

Didnt think i needed to include a miners fee and dont even know how.
What wallet are you using? Also could you show us the link of the transaction you've made when you deposit here so we can tell if it has a miners fee.

Sure, i have an electrum wallet. The Safedice deposit address is 13wh6zaZhnLYnHBidWPiSF6zUiziRwPZ7o, you can see I made a deposit of 0.03 BTC at 18.33. But it also shows a withdrawal from that deposit address, which is impossible because i haven't made any withdrawals.

Sounds like your pc was compromised, always have 2fa enabled before you deposit into a account, run some malware detector and spy bot and see what shows up.

Could be. But lots of people are posting on the chatbox on their site saying the same thing so i thought the problem might have been on their side.

This might of already been answered but what miners fee did you include with your transaction? If you include no fee then it won't confirm at all. If you included the min fee then it will take a few days to confirm.

What wallet are you using? Also could you show us the link of the transaction you've made when you deposit here so we can tell if it has a miners fee.

Sure, i have an electrum wallet. The Safedice deposit address is 13wh6zaZhnLYnHBidWPiSF6zUiziRwPZ7o, you can see I made a deposit of 0.03 BTC at 18.33. But it also shows a withdrawal from that deposit address, which is impossible because i haven't made any withdrawals.

Sounds like your pc was compromised, always have 2fa enabled before you deposit into a account, run some malware detector and spy bot and see what shows up.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well US IPS aren't allowed. I am still outside the cage Sad
Activity: 30
This is like my 3rd attempt. Can't seem to pm or access chat. I hope this is resolved rather wuickly
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

I've been waiting over a month for support emails nothin. Not cool

Over one month, wow.

Did you send him pm? If support don't reply to you, try to contact them here.
I have deposited 12$ worth of btc and have not seen the latest one deposited after over 5 confirmations and previous to that a deposit of the other half displayed but locked me out of account for a little bit then once I was able to log in the 6$ was gone. This is very urgent that this matter be resolved quickly. Thank you.

Tx for the most recent deposit

4fc39502e3ea1d88f60c4c98e1120d44a78d267411a1878f73e6fdafa93540f7

Yeah man I waited 3 days so just be patient!

I've been waiting over a month for support emails nothin. Not cool
Activity: 9
I have deposited 12$ worth of btc and have not seen the latest one deposited after over 5 confirmations and previous to that a deposit of the other half displayed but locked me out of account for a little bit then once I was able to log in the 6$ was gone. This is very urgent that this matter be resolved quickly. Thank you.

Yeah man I waited 3 days so just be patient!

Support seems to be pretty slow around here usually, they will fix issue but you might be waiting a day or two. Be patient please.

Thanks for help I take my money!! Yahooo
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 280
This site is getting some serious wagers considering the size of the bankroll Smiley

They have the lowest house edge in the dice game arena and a very cool site.

Is 0.5% the lowest in dice industry? Shocked

I think yes ! If they increase the max profit, we will see more sharks there.

SafeDice is one of my favorite !
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
This site is getting some serious wagers considering the size of the bankroll Smiley

They have the lowest house edge in the dice game arena and a very cool site.

Is 0.5% the lowest in dice industry? Shocked
Activity: 422
SafeDICE.com
55 hours I wait my deposit yet) Wink Wink

Your deposit have finally arrived (+ some bonus). We apologize for the long delay and thank you for your patience, this was a very rare case when the node somehow didn't catch your transaction so I need to check everything and processed them manually.
55 hours I wait my deposit yet) Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: