Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 80. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
All good now,  thanks Smiley😊

Really? Down for me still

Yup it is very unstable go up and down frequently most of the time there is just a blank page, right now it is still down and it need to get fixed and make it stable to be working for all players, otherwise players will find the stable place to move there.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
All good now,  thanks Smiley😊

Really? Down for me still

Site is doing good so far. Only thing is that investments seems like on red spots this week. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Activity: 626
Merit: 252
I have pm u.  I keep getting incorrect 2fa when I put my 2fa digits
You might be right.  I just adjusted time and did sync.  Says too many request when k log in.  Have you tried logging in now?  Can't login now

Time on phone changed I think
Activity: 429
Merit: 263

Time on phone changed I think
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
Why is 2fa not working? Can't login

WTF,  first 2fa not working,  now site down

2FA works normally, what isn't working is the QR code for registering 2FA. If you think you still have any problem, then please PM me your username. I'll check your account.

I was unaware for this recent attack, this one was nasty DDOS, we received around 20 million hit within couple of hours. We are up again now, and I'll monitor the site for a while. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Did you get any ransom demands from attacker(s) or are they doing it for fun (or competitors maybe)?
In this business it is either competition or someone infuriated unlucky bastard is trying to vent his anger after a losing streak. It happened before.
Ransom demands are rare because: a) if owner pays then attacks will most likely return in the future b) there is possibility (slim) of tracking the payment.

Yes, so true. We got this kind of attacks several times on the past. Usually it can be solved as long as I'm aware of it, legit users may need to input new captcha though. I never pay a satoshi for this.
WTF,  first 2fa not working,  now site down
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I was unaware for this recent attack, this one was nasty DDOS, we received around 20 million hit within couple of hours. We are up again now, and I'll monitor the site for a while. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Did you get any ransom demands from attacker(s) or are they doing it for fun (or competitors maybe)?
In this business it is either competition or someone infuriated unlucky bastard is trying to vent his anger after a losing streak. It happened before.
Ransom demands are rare because: a) if owner pays then attacks will most likely return in the future b) there is possibility (slim) of tracking the payment.
Why is 2fa not working? Can't login
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

They're back guys. I hope this won't always happen to Safedice.

And down again... This happens way too often
'

Yeah its starting to get pretty ridiculousness by the amount of times this site has been down in the past. Dont understand why they dont get better servers, multiple locations around the world to reduce lag and some kind of DDOS protection.

Please apologize for the inconvenience, but except the last 1 or 2 days, we are actually up for weeks with no downtime.

sorry this sucks thanks for letitng us know whats going on tho.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com

'

Yeah its starting to get pretty ridiculousness by the amount of times this site has been down in the past. Dont understand why they dont get better servers, multiple locations around the world to reduce lag and some kind of DDOS protection.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but except the last 1 or 2 days, we are actually up for weeks with no downtime.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

'

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Is Safedice down? When I browse it says it is currently offline. Sad

Been down 2 hours as far as I know.

Wait. Are you guys saying Safedice is closed now? Or it is just under maintenance? They seemed stable so I don't think they will just easily drop down.   

Think they getting ddosed, but idk

Wait. Are you guys saying Safedice is closed now? Or it is just under maintenance? They seemed stable so I don't think they will just easily drop down.   

Think they getting ddosed, but idk

Pages:
Jump to: