Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 81. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Is Safedice down? When I browse it says it is currently offline. Sad
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Very cool site. Eye friendly and refreshing. By the way I hope you can also add email for members for security purposes like forgot password. And adding another altcoin would be cool. I wonder if betting sites like Safedice can partner with any altcoins promoting each other. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Yup the site is up but after last night the site get down I cant access my temporary account with  deposit in it. Can get any support, hoping to read my emails sent multiple as of now Sad

Hello there, please apologize the delay, I have replied to your email with the requirement to recover your account.

Hi

The site's two factor authentication setup is broken. I tried to set up 2 FA, but the box which holds the QR code is blank. There's no QR code.

Please fix it. Smiley

This happens more often, under the white box you can see a code which looks something like this "IZCEW33INM4WU3LW"
With that code you can add it manually to your 2-factor authentication app.

I'll check on this, previously this only happens in several browser, may I know what browser do you use?

It happens to me in chromium, firefox and safari. But not always, I also experience it on other sites, I never really thought of anything behind it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Got your email finally. Please check I have a reply. Thank you.
Activity: 422
SafeDICE.com
Yup the site is up but after last night the site get down I cant access my temporary account with  deposit in it. Can get any support, hoping to read my emails sent multiple as of now Sad

Hello there, we apologize for the delay, I have replied to your email with the requirement to recover your account.

Hi

The site's two factor authentication setup is broken. I tried to set up 2 FA, but the box which holds the QR code is blank. There's no QR code.

Please fix it. Smiley

This happens more often, under the white box you can see a code which looks something like this "IZCEW33INM4WU3LW"

I'll check on this, previously this only happens in several browser, may I know what browser do you use?
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Hi

Please fix it. Smiley

Activity: 266
Hi

Please fix it. Smiley
Still no support very frustrated Sad
Yup the site is up but after last night the site get down I cant access my temporary account with  deposit in it. Can get any support, hoping to read my emails sent multiple as of now Sad
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Looks like it is back up and working fine to me Smiley
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
what is their main account? I already sent multiple emails to them, gladly no response even from the site Sad I am talking about 0.13476181 BTC on my account it makes me feel worried about it Sad

relax I have about 50x your amount and I'm not worried just be patient.
what is their main account? I already sent multiple emails to them, gladly no response even from the site Sad I am talking about 0.13476181 BTC on my account it makes me feel worried about it Sad
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
~snip~

~snip~
did Both of you already Pm'ed safedice main account on this forum? No worries, this is one of trusted gambling sites until now, they won't scam you.
why it is so hard to get a support from this site, sent multiple emails regarding on missing account because the site goes down my temporary account was lost and I have no access with it together with my deposit. I am loosing hope now Sad
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Unable to withdraw XMR since more than 7 days, no response from support,

FUCKERS
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
Activity: 478
Site is slao down for me.  "too many requests" every time I try to log in.
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Y'all need to integrate a bigger social aspect....that's what brings the whales.
Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: