Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 98. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I just invested again at this site, I hope my investment will profit as I would never do dice anymore since I always lose. My current status at safedice is at profit in terms on investing.

I'd be very careful with that...this site seems prone to having its bankroll wiped out quite often.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I just invested again at this site, I hope my investment will profit as I would never do dice anymore since I always lose. My current status at safedice is at profit in terms on investing.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

This is Safe Dice, not prime dice..

Posts you replied to and quoted referred to Stunna, Primedice owner.
Very sorry about that. Deleted my post. When I went to the site it still had the investment tab.

Best of luck with your site, glad you seemed to follow my advice!
StuNa or whatever your name is. Save your advice. Think  of how to run your site and get of peoples site. The is a recent alligation of you taking someones 13btc deposit. Please settle that m also improve your support then come give others advice

Why would you dig out and quote a post from 2014? If you have any issues with stunna/primedice just post it in their thread (or start one in Scam Accusation).
First I don't check dates. There is no rule here that says I shouldnt dig out post from any year. I can even dig out post from 1970 if need be. He is everywhere advising people when his site is shit. Poor support, steals peoples cash and if he can't steal he rigs you. Let me know if you still got issues with tht

Pretty sure he's not stealing from users, just investors.

Primedice has no investors as far as I

This is Safe Dice, not prime dice..
legendary
has anyone invest in their bankroll? i mean is it profitable because most of them you win some satoshis at first and then you only lose

Site has a profit so it is profitable. Most investors got burned because they were on high kelly and because of huggermugger's freak win.

I've got a small investment at SD and made decent profit (in % terms), but wasn't invested during the huggermugger situation though.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
has anyone invest in their bankroll? i mean is it profitable because most of them you win some satoshis at first and then you only lose
legendary
Very sorry about that. Deleted my post. When I went to the site it still had the investment tab.

StuNa or whatever your name is. Save your advice. Think  of how to run your site and get of peoples site. The is a recent alligation of you taking someones 13btc deposit. Please settle that m also improve your support then come give others advice

Why would you dig out and quote a post from 2014? If you have any issues with stunna/primedice just post it in their thread (or start one in Scam Accusation).
First I don't check dates. There is no rule here that says I shouldnt dig out post from any year. I can even dig out post from 1970 if need be. He is everywhere advising people when his site is shit. Poor support, steals peoples cash and if he can't steal he rigs you. Let me know if you still got issues with tht

Primedice has no investors as far as I know.

...I can even dig out post from 1970 if need be....

I'd be seriously impressed if you were to quote a post from any internet forum from 1970

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

legendary

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
It is down often. Doesn't that hurt profits?
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
safedice.com website has been down for a while now with Error 522 message. Was the site hacked? Would be nice to have an update here so that we can all feel "safe" about our bitcoins...
Since last 1 or 2 weeks several dice sites had DDoS attacks, it's pretty likely just some DDoS (which is not hacking.)

But I agree an update would be good and I hope it doesn't take too long.

safedice.com website has been down for a while now with Error 522 message. Was the site hacked? Would be nice to have an update here so that we can all feel "safe" about our bitcoins...

They do tend to be having server issues quite often, but don't see how is that indication of site being hacked. It was up this morning (last time I checked) and there was some decent action yesterday evening.

Give it a bit of time and don't be panicking just yet.

My apologies and thank you very much for being patient. We are down now and I'm currently working on this matter, nothing to worry about. I know for sure everything will be back to normal, but this will takes some time (expect 1-5 hours), please be patient.

Edit : Site's up! We're back!
legendary

They do tend to be having server issues quite often, but don't see how is that indication of site being hacked. It was up this morning (last time I checked) and there was some decent action yesterday evening.

Give it a bit of time and don't be panicking just yet.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Since last 1 or 2 weeks several dice sites had DDoS attacks, it's pretty likely just some DDoS (which is not hacking.)

But I agree an update would be good and I hope it doesn't take too long.
Pages:
Jump to: