Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto has been nominated to receive Nobel Prize in 2016 - page 4. (Read 3441 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
We've been saying he should get one for years.

Its only a matter of time.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Has been nominated or will be nominated? I read the article, writer offers for nomination. Annyway, Satoshi deserve this more than any other economists.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
GG NO RE

Many industries such as Banking, Finance, Law will see a big upheaval. The consumers will be big beneficiaries and indeed the poor and marginal sections of the society will reap the benefits of financial and social inclusion in the coming decades. I can barely think of another innovation in Economic and Finance in the last several decades whose influence surpasses the welfare increases that will be engendered by Satoshi Nakamoto's brilliant, path-breaking invention. That is why I am nominating him for the Nobel Prize in Economics.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

God i love quotes.
Activity: 298
Merit: 253
He deserves to win the Nobel prize, but can he remain anonymous and win it?

We haven't had a single communication from him for years that's definitely from him. There was a post on a different forum from his old account this year, but nobody can be sure it was really him. The account could have been hacked, or his email name he registered with could have expired. Someone could have registered a new email account using his name if vistomail recycles old expired email names. Then they could have asked for a forum password reset using his old email account's name.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
When I said Satoshi has got Nobel prize, a few eyebrows were raised and finally the topic was moved to off-topic. But, now it is real. Satoshi Nakamoto has been nominated to receive Nobel Prize in 2016.

www.huffingtonpost.com/bhagwan-chowdry/i-shall-happily-accept-th_b_8462028.html

Love me or Hate me... you can not ignore me Wink
Pages:
Jump to: