Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is real? - page 2. (Read 904 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 04:39:40 PM
That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh

he is a group of people
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
March 01, 2018, 06:42:43 AM
That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh

Will,maybe in my own vision this person called satoshi nakamoto is a legend because theres no one know the real identity of this person,because this person that we called the founder and the father of bitcoin have an anonymous identification to protect himself in threat of his life and family and all his assets,while in other moments i must thinking that maybe satoshi nakamoto is one member of the big player in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 103
February 26, 2018, 05:20:11 PM
He is a a legendary character, to the point that sometimes the legend overshadows the man. However if you go to early enough posts in this blog you will see his comments and contributions, which is quite interesting.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 09:41:18 AM
the mystery of bitcoin creator is the second biggest mystery of this world. He is a great scientist, he helps us and he is not arrogant to show who he is ...
Activity: 131
January 22, 2018, 02:02:50 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym of someone who created bitcoin, and the person is real, but the person does not want his identity published, so he uses a pseudonym.
Activity: 24
January 22, 2018, 01:41:43 AM
Hello...

Everyone has their own perception of satoshi nakamoto..
But who cares man weather he is real or fake...  Some might think that it is a group of people who operates bitcoin and have all the control over it..

And some thought that it is a real person with 2eyes, 2ears, 4limbs.. 😂😂.

But the point is, is bitcoin doing well as a crypto... And I think yess
Activity: 59
January 22, 2018, 01:33:24 AM

The person behind this name 'Satoshi Nakamoto' is real. Satoshi is used by him just to hide his real identity from the world. I read somewhere that authorities are trying to trace the origin IP of Bitcoin and may find the real identity of the person very soon.
Activity: 238
January 22, 2018, 12:34:23 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is real, the question now is, who or what is Satoshi Nakamoto. Many people think Satoshi is an alias or a name of the group that bitcoin into existence, however, the most important thing is that we owe a lot to that person or group.
They have made a lot of people reach with this new technology.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 21, 2018, 10:32:43 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto is just a pseudonym to be remembered in the world of cryptocurrency as the creator of bitcoin so that later can be told in the history of the development of digital currency, especially bitcoin. In addition to the name, I do not care about the real or not, obviously, I am very grateful and grateful to the person who has created bitcoin so that it can change and create technology related to the economy more current than any transaction using conventional currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
January 18, 2018, 02:28:34 AM
I believe that satoshi nakamoto is real because he is the owner of the bitcoin even though i didnt really know him this is my opinion about him i hope everyone can understand me and someday satoshi nakamoto will reveal itself. No one can hide it anymore  Grin

It sure that satoshi nakamoto are real but who knows behind in this bitcoin creator some expert said that nakamoto are group of people who control bitcoin I believe in the future this creator will reveal take every secret can reveal not now but soon Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 02:21:24 AM
I believe that satoshi nakamoto is real because he is the owner of the bitcoin even though i didnt really know him this is my opinion about him i hope everyone can understand me and someday satoshi nakamoto will reveal itself. No one can hide it anymore  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
January 17, 2018, 10:49:16 PM
There are a lot of theories about Satoshi Nakamoto being a group of people but none can actually prove it, so I still stick to Satoshi being a Single person.
Activity: 67
January 17, 2018, 10:48:10 PM
This is fake. There is no idea whether there is evidence or not. I personally feel that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people who control Wikinews. They remain anonymous for their safety.
Activity: 70
January 17, 2018, 10:43:46 PM
Satoshi is real tho it'd be interesting to know his real identity.
Activity: 210
January 17, 2018, 01:02:07 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto, it is group of computer scientist and hackers and mathematicians came together to form a peer to peer cash system irrespective of governments and banks and political establishments this secret mission will be and forever be dilemma for the world to crack down
Activity: 53
January 17, 2018, 12:43:38 AM
That post seems legit. Even though Satoshi has over 1m bitcoin, he's still asking for donations.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
January 17, 2018, 12:42:22 AM
That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh

trolling
I am Satoshi Nakamoto
He's just trolling around he can't even give a signed message from the original address we used to know belongs to him.

Don't believe with such people that are showing up and tells they are satoshi, they need to prove it with a signed message / pgp key.
Anyone that says that he is satoshi is probably not satoshi, the original is probably never going to claim that he is the real one, you will need to find him and as we know he made great efforts to never be found and since a lot of time has passed since satoshi last used some of his accounts then I think it is safe to say we are never going to know his real identity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
January 15, 2018, 10:16:00 AM
There is a lot of information that he is real. But after the release of the white paper and the release of Bitcoin, all the information to Satoshi Nakamoto is unknown so far, no one knows his true identity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 10:02:52 AM
There has been speculation that Satoshi is actually a prominent cryptographic researcher. Some names had "nominated" as the original identity of the man, but no one confessed.
some have mentioned, that Satoshi Nakamoto is just a pseudonym
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 09:54:35 AM
Dude, it's fake. No proofs. I personally think that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people who control Bitcoin. They stay anonymous for their safety. They also understand that Bitcoin is a bubble, that's why they don't want to show their names.
yes i thing satoshi nakamoto is a group of people control bitcoin, if he really understand about bitcoin why dont want to show their name  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: