Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is real? - page 6. (Read 904 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 02:13:55 PM
Real or not I do not think it should be a problem, the important result about bitcoin makes us crazy and forget the time so like addiction to get it.

Even if real, maybe it should not show itself where bitcoin has been a huge success to date, because what is feared will happen if he shows himself. The fear is that shortcuts to get a lot of bitcoin are revealed, or there will be criminal efforts against him, possibly with kidnapping and so on, both by terrorist groups and government.

Even if only fabricated or fake is also better so, once again the pattern of his mind that can publish the calculation of mathematical algorithms that produce bitcoin make us fascinated will get it.

The possibility of Satoshi Nakamoto is a great mathematician, so it should be in pairs by the inventors of the past.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 01:20:37 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto's name has hogged the headlines ever since he launched Bitcoin in 2008, but researchers have been unable to put a face to this man’s identity.This name may apparently not even represent the real name of bitcoin’s creator. I think that this name represent not a single person, but  a group of people operating in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 117
January 04, 2018, 01:12:27 PM
That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh
I do not think it is real because it is a group of people who make Bitcoin and publish it internet so no one knows the real identity of the Bitcoin creator.
Activity: 709
Merit: 503
January 04, 2018, 01:11:09 PM
Perhaps Satoshi is a rogue AI.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 01:05:49 PM
It does seem that it is better that no one knows who it is.  Think about how most of the new coins, everyone knows the founder and that leads to accusations that the founder has self interest in everything they do. Satoshi obviously would be rich, but being the original they get the benefit of the doubt. 
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
January 04, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
I think he/she is. No one really knows about him/her... And for the sake of privacy, they did not even give a single clue. Maybe it's for the betterment of the bitcoin community.
Activity: 102
Merit: 29
January 04, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh

haha that is all a crock of BS. I do believe that satoshi is a group of people, a feat this large to accomplish would be extremely hard for just one individual.

I dont think that is really him. and if it was, what does it change?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
January 04, 2018, 12:39:16 PM
Yes, I think is real man. Why not? but this is top secret Grin
Who said that he is Japanese, who said Australian..
May be Russian or American Huh
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 12:35:52 PM
I don't think that it is the real one. He had many options to shoe himself and i think more better than reddit. Another thing is that I dont think that Satoshi is a single person it is a group of people maybe. Apart from that the name Satoshi Nakamoto's name seems really spooky to me.
Activity: 36
January 04, 2018, 12:32:55 PM
Dude, it's fake. No proofs. but satoshi Nakamoto is real
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
I do not think Satoshi is just a simple person. I think Satoshi is a kind of organization that was created and invented the BTC and the blockchain. It is very difficult to believe that a single person has had such a brilliant idea.

I agree with you. It is very hard to believe that it is just one person. If that is true then we are talking about one of the most intelligent and mysterious character of the 21st century. Honestly, I don't really care if he/she (or they) is real.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 04, 2018, 12:15:05 PM
Hi,

Actually, no one can tell. The link you share is merely a thread... No one can tell if this has been started by the "real" Satoshi or just someone willing to start some big talks!

Satoshi is a pseudonym that had turned famous when he shared an article about the theoretical principles and development of the bitcoin. But no one knows much more than that. Is this really that important? Does it change anything for you?

Not for me. What matters is the bresult: the bitcoin and the hope it represents. Not people behind it! Wink
Activity: 64
January 04, 2018, 12:02:15 PM
Many people has their own opinion. My answer to this question is the PayPal mafia is the people behind Bitcoin, and is Satoshi Nakamoto.
Many people has their own opinion
Activity: 62
January 04, 2018, 11:59:49 AM
Many people has their own opinion. My answer to this question is the PayPal mafia is the people behind Bitcoin, and is Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 336
January 04, 2018, 11:56:32 AM
Yes, what a difference! The important thing is that bitcoin is real and everything that happens around him! And of course he's not real!
Activity: 20
January 04, 2018, 11:54:27 AM
I think satoshi nakamoto is very brilliant and he  don't want to be popular.i am very anxiety about to know who is real satoshi.sathoshi is real founder of bitcoin.
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
January 04, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
No it's a false identity created by the team who originally created Bitcoin to provide them some cover in case authorities cracked down. Gavin Bell was clearly the lead contributor but quite a few people were involved. Hal Finney, etc...
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
If he's real or not, i don't think that we should dig much about who he really is nor make assumptions about his affiliations and intentions. Whatever he created he did great, and his decision to keep himself anonymous must be respected.
Activity: 28
January 04, 2018, 11:40:35 AM
Whatever is the real status of this person, we should all be grateful that we are blessed to live in the same era as him and his innovation. I am. Truly.
Activity: 42
December 28, 2017, 05:34:36 AM
 there is still no agreement on who the real Satoshi is — or , for that matter, whether he (or she) is the holder of the account Lerner analyzed.
Who is Satoshi Nakamoto
Pages:
Jump to: