Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is real? - page 7. (Read 904 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I Am Satoshi Nakamoto
December 27, 2017, 05:44:29 PM
" Funny ! Funny !

How are you doing with my 'Funny Money' ? "

Voice of Satoshi.

I am Moses ! Bitcoin Moses.

I am back from my Holiday from the SHA-2048. Horrible !  Horrible ! Every one is crying with Nuclear dust. Now try to broadcast, the time has come to tell the truth all about Satoshi Makamoto  and his Bitcoins and Blockchain Robbery and Hijacking Case.

Satoshi Nakamoto is actually Theymos. Theymos is actually the impostor of real Satoshi Nakamoto. He is literally an Artificial Intelligence. Satoshi Nakamoto is 'Bitcoin Jesus' Roger Ver the impostor has pickpocketed the second coming of Jesus Christ's title 'Bitcoin Jesus' from Satoshi Nakamoto. Therefore, the Pope will not believe in the false Bitcoin Jesus Roger Ver who is not capable to resurrect Hal Finney from his eternal death. Truly, Hal Finney did not die of that disease but 'some body' has murder him. Satoshi Nakamoto knows the whole truth. Before Hal Finney was murdered by them, they murdered Alex Finney. Jeffrey the hacker who hacked into [email protected] was right but Satoshi Nakamoto did not understood his message correctly. Ross Ulbricht is saving all his secret Bitcoins to take to heaven after his death with him, as he is in life term prison. This is the reality show of the Bitcoin Drama. Satoshi Nakamoto is in a Battle Field, getting ready to fight against his adversary with his twin brother. The clone. Clone is always a clone. But you never heard of Bitcoin Cyclone. It is coming soon but don't worry Bitcoin will go to the moon after Satoshi Nakamoto reveal his true identity in his Autobiography.  

If you want to know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto ?  Please read his Autobiography.

I am Moses ! Bitcoin Moses. Cousin Brother of Bitcoin Jesus. I forecasted, that Bitcoin Price will go above $10,000 Dollars by 25 December 2017. What is the Price of Bitcoin today ?    

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
December 26, 2017, 11:45:56 PM
That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh

I read till the very end, this is such a perfect troll thread so sad it's not here on Bitcointalk.org lol, cause he had a account here, all his work is here and he suddenly goes to reddit, if you didn't spell a spam then you're dumb. Actually don't know whose dumber those people who replied to him, he refuses to sign a message and yet people believe him, reddit is not the forum I would rely for anything, this is a person playing with everyone emotions and I feel he should be ignored that's his best punishment.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2017, 11:42:07 PM
I do not think Satoshi is just a simple person. I think Satoshi is a kind of organization that was created and invented the BTC and the blockchain. It is very difficult to believe that a single person has had such a brilliant idea.

we don't know that Satoshis nakamoto is person or organization. but I am sure Satoshis Nakamoto is real
because Satoshi Nakamoto is founder of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 11:39:08 PM
I do not think Satoshi is just a simple person. I think Satoshi is a kind of organization that was created and invented the BTC and the blockchain. It is very difficult to believe that a single person has had such a brilliant idea.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 26, 2017, 11:33:42 PM
Only few knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is because they hide what they names are if they was a group. Others says it is a group, some says he is a person who developed bitcoin with the help of his friends. So in my opinion, if bitcoin is real there is also real Satoshi Nakamoto too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
December 26, 2017, 10:36:24 PM

Obviously this is some dude who have too much time.

We know he is real but the real question is if they are a group or one genius man.
I personally think that Satoshi Nakamoto is possibly a group of people because of the complexity of the coding.

Also i am open to the idea that giant companies invented Bitcoin.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 10:24:22 PM
For your amusement:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7m7y6r/i_am_satoshi_nakamoto/drsv3p6/

This is everything you need to know:

* Satoshi premined the initial 1million BTC; he doesn't need donations, much less to ensure his "safty".
* the "real source code" of bitcoin is public; btc is open source, hence the number of forks
* read the original BTC white paper. It's so fucking elegantly written - immaculate. Makes it super easy for even the layman to understand the Satoshi vision. Honestly it's artwork. This cunt can barely speak.
* this, however, is a new account by some street-shitting pajeet, trying (as is typical) to beg for the new money, not realising that with the current congestion by the time he gets it it'll be worth fuck knows how much.

If you want to support me, you can do this by donating any amount to the truth fund of Bitcoin: 1EoV2FWceJDfkwvrtdtdLyCQMyhhZi8X1Q This funds will go to ensure my safty and ability to publish all the secret documents and the real source code of bitcoin and NOAX
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 10:10:38 PM
I know he is real.
And the story about him might somehow be real too.
But the question is - do we know him or them.
I am not really that eager to know him though.
Satoshi's identity being revealed or not is fine by me.
I am very happy fo what he did.
Activity: 14
December 26, 2017, 10:06:55 PM
I'm sure he is a real person. Obviously there isn't any real proof but the guy who claims to be him is actually named Craig Steven Wright. Look him up.
Activity: 61
December 26, 2017, 10:03:05 PM
he or they real for sure because bitcoin is real, but no one can know exactly who they are
Activity: 43
December 26, 2017, 09:38:47 PM
If he's real I want him to adopt me.  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 09:38:15 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto is real .The is people not grup and then they introduced bitcoin and created the bitcoin.
Activity: 252
December 26, 2017, 08:42:42 PM
It is japanese name and used to the unknown persona who designed and create bitcoin. And i think that name is real which composed of many people or group and have a common goal to be successful in launching bitcoin in the world.
Activity: 42
December 26, 2017, 08:23:14 PM
Well of course he's real. Who do you think was solo mining BTC for almost 9 months since it was launched?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 08:18:40 PM
to this day I can only believe that satoshi is the name of the person who created the BTC in 2009. not only me, but the world owes its kindness to him.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
December 26, 2017, 08:15:18 PM
That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh

Its a fake satoshi nakamoto. Why satoshi begging for bitcoin if he already have 1 million btc on his wallet. its just a fake who wants to take the name of satoshi, make stories and beg for money.
Activity: 104
December 26, 2017, 08:13:54 PM
All we know for sure is that an entity identifying itself as “Satoshi Nakamoto” introduced the idea of Bitcoin to a cryptography mailing list on 31 October 2008. Along with a description, Nakamoto provided a reference implementation, known as Bitcoin Core.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 08:06:56 PM
I think, nobody knows. but I am sure that satoshi is real. and we owe him a lot, and if someday I get together, I will really respect him.
Activity: 146
December 26, 2017, 07:55:42 PM
I believe that satoshi nakamoto is real people but he didn't reveal his identity for safety reason. Satoshi nakamoto is an inventor or created of bitcoin, it means he is a richer people and we must called a billionaire thats why he has to protect his identity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 07:45:00 PM
Dude, it's fake. No proofs. I personally think that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people who control Bitcoin. They stay anonymous for their safety. They also understand that Bitcoin is a bubble, that's why they don't want to show their names.

you mean this right?
Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi, and Motorola together created Bitcoin, as you can tell from their names  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: