Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshicarnival - Please Withdraw Funds - Auction to sell the site Starting Soon - page 9. (Read 17789 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Site is cool, but you really should make a design inspired by JustDice / PrimeDice because at the moment the design is a bit amateurish.

Is there a limit based on the bankroll ? Because if the big wins hammers the bankroll, investors might flee the bank Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
No, it's real, they went from +0.6 to to -4.5 bitcoin in a few hours.

4 guys won big, 3 of them each about 0.9 bitcoin and one 2.5 bitcoin or so.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
house profit = -12.85 %  Huh ?

Some guy managed to win big or is this some kind of glitch/display error?
legendary
maybe the list should also show most recent bets, for example bets in the past week.

some of the big websites are down or have lost a lot of their popularity.

also, satoshicarnaval does not show up on the specialzed list yet, such as http://cryptobettingindex.com/top-usd-wagered/ and http://cryptobettingindex.com/bitcoin/
Activity: 434
you guys are up to #35 on top 100

congrats

http://cryptobettingindex.com/

a logo sure Cool would look nice there

awesome, thanks omahapoker, we'll have our logo on there soon enough, will reach out to you shortly about that.

keep up the great work with your site, very cool. Smiley
legendary
That's pretty cool, already such a high rank even though it's such a new website.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
you guys are up to #35 on top 100

congrats

http://cryptobettingindex.com/

a logo sure Cool would look nice there
legendary
Oh cool, i never noticed t was random because there's not often that many betters and chatter online simultaneously.
Just signed up but Where's the faucet?

The faucet releases 100 satoshis to 10 chatters randomly and 1000 satoshis to 5 bettors randomly from a pool of bettors who wagered at least 500 satoshis worth every 10 minutes.  You can qualify for both.

for more details on that and to keep up with our giveaways see here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshicarnival-free-stuff-first-account-001-btc-lottery-faucet-facebook-629486

http://www.reddit.com/r/Satoshicarnival/comments/28zoci/giveaways_and_free_bitcoin/
I agree I have a fairly decent PC, It may be browser but sometimes its pretty painfull and maybe un playable.

It used to be faster but maybe as the player base grows its bogging downa  bit.

To the guys that invested, how are you doing so far profit wise? If I am allowed to ask this.

Since im having a bit of trouble playing I may just invest so BTC.

Hi Chili, I hope the lag issues can resolved for you soon.  I know Wiebe and Christian have been working diligently to fix those issues for us all.

I was our first bankroller, the house immediately incurred some relatively significant losses and I am almost at even.  It has been growing well since then though, so it's really a matter of when the person bankrolled.

The absolute profit amount is still low so one maxbettor can swing things dramatically one way or the other now until we attract more big players.  The expected profit is averaging to a level am quite happy with at ~.65% so far so that's cool to see.

W-M
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In Crypto we Trust.
I agree I have a fairly decent PC, It may be browser but sometimes its pretty painfull and maybe un playable.

hello ChiliPowder. We are working very hard to increase the site performance. Right now we're working on a new way to load the bet tables, which is indeed the part of the site that is affecting performance the most right now, especially with our growing playerbase.

Expect an update that greatly improves performance in the next couple of days.

~W-M
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Haha that's pretty funny bubbles, hope you didn't lose too much on it.

@2017orso wow that's really neat actually, so you can choose your own edge basically. Interesting concept to try out.

I'll let you know when i have any other questions.

Didn't lose too much at all. I remember I only started with 25 of whatever the min bet on moon is.

Could have gone either way too. I could have came back to 100 bets or something Tongue
legendary

If you go the the chat, every 10 minutes where you chat you get 100 satoshi and if you make a bet you get 1000 every 10 minutes.

Good luck
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 257

To the guys that invested, how are you doing so far profit wise? If I am allowed to ask this.

Since im having a bit of trouble playing I may just invest so BTC.
Nice site, a bit heavy on the display load. Could be simplified.

Hi, thanks.

Christian and Wiebe are working on changing the bet data and other to long-polling which should help reduce the load a bit I think if that's what you meant.

I think it's more a matter of design, scrolling is slow on my end (and my GPU is quite fast)

You could also add a filter option to display only bet > 0.xxx BTC like Just Dice had.

Oh ok.  Wrt the slow scrolling, long-polling the bet data table should improve things quite a bit.

Filters to the bet table and ability to search own bets based on parameters will come in time.  Thanks for the input Smiley

Hi, thanks.

Christian and Wiebe are working on changing the bet data and other to long-polling which should help reduce the load a bit I think if that's what you meant.

I think it's more a matter of design, scrolling is slow on my end (and my GPU is quite fast)

You could also add a filter option to display only bet > 0.xxx BTC like Just Dice had.

Hi, thanks.

I left my autobet on and I totally forgot about it, lol.

Something came up and I had to go outside for a minute and totally forgot that I was autobetting moon, haha.

I wonder how high my balance got before I wiped out. Tongue

I'm not sure how high it was but do recall seeing you have a good streak for a while there

We'll implement more customization for the autobet feature later on so you don't have to autobet forever next time Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: