Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiCircle.com Official Thread - page 12. (Read 17027 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice, SatoshiCircle & SatoshiSlot Support
August 29, 2014, 03:09:06 AM
OP : please reply.

I.have not gotten any update

im too not get update Sad

The thing is that I love playing at SatoshiCircle, and have been a loyal player in the past.
When ive contacted them in the past prior to the current situation, theyve been great at communicating with me and resolving the issue asap. That's why im so worried as to why the customer support ive been getting now has dropped down from a 10 to a 2 rating scale.

Ive been patiently waiting since February to see some action done regarding my issue.

I want to keep playing there, but until something has been done, im hesistant to because of concerns about their trustworthiness.

Again, sorry for the delay! Your account has been credited now! It's no excuse, but we're working on something BIG to be released soon!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 28, 2014, 05:09:11 AM
Nice to see that the old games are still alive, except just dice that is  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
August 25, 2014, 02:37:23 AM
Satoshi circle is back !

When is the giveaway ?
August 25, 2014, 02:06:24 AM

Sorry for the slow response, some configuration is stopping me from rewarding you the 0.5... I have informed the technician to help us!
Activity: 70
August 14, 2014, 11:31:49 AM

The thing is that I love playing at SatoshiCircle, and have been a loyal player in the past.
When ive contacted them in the past prior to the current situation, theyve been great at communicating with me and resolving the issue asap. That's why im so worried as to why the customer support ive been getting now has dropped down from a 10 to a 2 rating scale.

Ive been patiently waiting since February to see some action done regarding my issue.

I want to keep playing there, but until something has been done, im hesistant to because of concerns about their trustworthiness.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
August 14, 2014, 03:35:25 AM
omg satoshicircle is back! I remember playing it months and months ago, but it was down for so long. Loved the site! Depositing 0.01 BTC right now, why is it not in my balance yet after 10 minutes?

Have you deposit got at least 1 confirmation yet?

This site is good i have played several times on it, back in 2013 and this year.. the only thing is that sometimes the deposits take a while to appear, i hope they already fixed that.

Unfortunately we have to wait for a confirmation before displaying the balance because with zero confirmation balances, a player can make a slow confirming deposit, play and if he wins, he can wait for the deposit to confirm and cash out the winnings. If he loses the money he can instead make a double spend with higher fee and essentially get the money back once the second transaction confirms.

What we will do however, is adding the unconfirmed balance so that it's visible immediately after depositing.
Yes, it took 1 confirmation to succesfully add. Dammit, I lost all my money in 2 spins. I did a 50% spin on 3x, lost and I did the rest again, and I lost that as well.
Activity: 633
August 14, 2014, 03:24:16 AM
omg satoshicircle is back! I remember playing it months and months ago, but it was down for so long. Loved the site! Depositing 0.01 BTC right now, why is it not in my balance yet after 10 minutes?

Have you deposit got at least 1 confirmation yet?

This site is good i have played several times on it, back in 2013 and this year.. the only thing is that sometimes the deposits take a while to appear, i hope they already fixed that.

Unfortunately we have to wait for a confirmation before displaying the balance because with zero confirmation balances, a player can make a slow confirming deposit, play and if he wins, he can wait for the deposit to confirm and cash out the winnings. If he loses the money he can instead make a double spend with higher fee and essentially get the money back once the second transaction confirms.

What we will do however, is adding the unconfirmed balance so that it's visible immediately after depositing.
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
August 14, 2014, 03:22:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
August 14, 2014, 03:16:39 AM
Cool Game and looks like you have been super successful so far! What are the future plans of Satoshi Circle? Potential investors in the future like most of the new Dice sites?

As a review site we usually find Bitcoin Gambling games through the wiki page here -> https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Category:Gambling
Might be worth listing on there as well Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 14, 2014, 03:00:31 AM
August 14, 2014, 01:10:22 AM

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 10, 2014, 08:50:59 PM
I thought this site had been dead without any warnings, but it is resurrected. Great

The operator is very honest.
Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...
August 10, 2014, 04:03:20 PM
What's the house edge on a spin?

The house advantage is 1.76%. In comparison, the house edge for Roulette is 5.26%

Yeah, that's not too bad for this kind of game, good to know!
August 10, 2014, 03:48:57 PM
Hi SatCircle,

I PM'd you.  Please check it

I have been not been credited with the monthly draw prize from several months ago.  I've sent numerous emails to [email protected] right after winners were announced up until now, still have not received any sort of reply or response.  

Will delete this once this has been resolved

Thanks

Can you please PM details again. We are sorting these things over the next few days!

Replied to your PM.  Please let me know what information you need in order for me to verify everything.
August 10, 2014, 03:26:25 PM

The house advantage is 1.76%. In comparison, the house edge for Roulette is 5.26%
August 10, 2014, 01:30:24 AM
congratz satoshicircle... maybe u have giveaways? Wink

Sure, we may run that over at the Games And Rounds subsection of this forum. But this thread is not for this.
Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...
August 10, 2014, 01:29:38 AM
August 10, 2014, 01:27:05 AM
Hi SatCircle,

I PM'd you.  Please check it

I have been not been credited with the monthly draw prize from several months ago.  I've sent numerous emails to [email protected] right after winners were announced up until now, still have not received any sort of reply or response.  

Will delete this once this has been resolved

Thanks

Can you please PM details again. We are sorting these things over the next few days!
August 10, 2014, 01:23:50 AM
congratz satoshicircle... maybe u have giveaways? Wink
Activity: 462
August 10, 2014, 01:01:15 AM

Oh thanks, that would be good so viewing the deposit we cant start thinking if it went wrong or something.
Pages:
Jump to: