Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 144. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Hi,

i have a problem. I cant make anymore Investment and i cant cashout my invests. Also i cant playe a bet, theres come a Message: Failed to place bet at a time

What can i do?

My Deposit Adress is: 1RtGS95ULaD697Z4YpZCpupu3i5njWP3j

H thats never happened to me before maybe its a glitch on their end in which case I'm sure they'll chuck in a bonus for your trouble but if its not then sorry mate

Can you please confirm that this error no longer happens? because I can't see any issues with your account.

Hi, sorry for late answer.
No the problem almost exist.
I have 0.00100348 BTC in my Value and cant do anything with that.
Im sure i dont loose them in playing or something like this - its not a display-issue.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Is the block chain game not running any more? I see no betting addresses.
Same here, it looks like they stopped offering this service. Perhaps because the technical maintenance cost exceeded their profit margin.

It's a shame, I miss on-blockchain betting!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Nice site, very good and reliable.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Is the block chain game not running any more? I see no betting addresses.
Activity: 30
isn't clear if affiliation run or no!

The afiliate program is running!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
SUUUCAAA!!!
isn't clear if affiliation run or no!
Activity: 8
Just wanted to stop in again on this forum and thank the Satoshidice admin for taking care of me and fixing my account issue! Very awesome of them to generously give me and other people who had problems recently a small token of their appreciation for being patient as they resolved our problems. Thank you once again for showing me professional customer service and being an excellent place to gamble. You will be highly recommended. I would also like to apologize myself for my earlier comments on your thread and have edited them with updates on your positive actions.

Yes it's a great site. They seem too busy at times, but still trustworthy. Just patience needed.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Just wanted to stop in again on this forum and thank the Satoshidice admin for taking care of me and fixing my account issue! Very awesome of them to generously give me and other people who had problems recently a small token of their appreciation for being patient as they resolved our problems. Thank you once again for showing me professional customer service and being an excellent place to gamble. You will be highly recommended. I would also like to apologize myself for my earlier comments on your thread and have edited them with updates on your positive actions.
Activity: 1
Hi my account  (Deposit address 1DD1bCzycJrKRAqxyWb48137LqT46fJMm5) seems to have locked out, i get the "failed to place bet ...." message and can not cash out either, this started wed 17th and still has not been resolved.

I did email support but haven't heard back

Thanks for your help

Martin
is someone ddos n you guys?

It's a late answer, but no, it was not a ddos attack, just DNS servers not returning records correctly!
can you help me put with account i had email you a few times already back when it happened but i just assumedyou guys were scammish and just didnt reply but i didnt think to check here only piece of account i have now is deposit address 1FHpsPMZEpux9688yTyi96vgekdRRbiCMB 

I can't see any deposits in our system for 1FHpsPMZEpux9688yTyi96vgekdRRbiCMB. Did you only play for faucet money?
i dont wanne hate - its ok if there is a problem. But i must say it^^

Everything should be running fine now, please let us know if you notice a problem!
Hi,

i have a problem. I cant make anymore Investment and i cant cashout my invests. Also i cant playe a bet, theres come a Message: Failed to place bet at a time

What can i do?

My Deposit Adress is: 1RtGS95ULaD697Z4YpZCpupu3i5njWP3j

H thats never happened to me before maybe its a glitch on their end in which case I'm sure they'll chuck in a bonus for your trouble but if its not then sorry mate

Can you please confirm that this error no longer happens? because I can't see any issues with your account.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice.com
I see here a lot of mistakes, but they quickly corrected them, I'll try it.

Sorry about that.  Issues will be corrected quicker from now on.

Call me paranoid if you want, but can SatoshiDICE_PR confirm that this person is actually from SD but not an impersonator putting "Sysadmin satoshidice.com" maliciously in his sig space?

Yes, handsoff will be handling support issues! Support requests can also be emailed to support @ satoshidice.com as usual.
Activity: 291
Merit: 108
is someone ddos n you guys?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice.com
And when come the support online?

Hello, we're having an issue with the DNS service being down, will answer issues as soon as we get back up again!
Activity: 291
Merit: 108
can you help me put with account i had email you a few times already back when it happened but i just assumedyou guys were scammish and just didnt reply but i didnt think to check here only piece of account i have now is deposit address 1FHpsPMZEpux9688yTyi96vgekdRRbiCMB 
Now i can place bets, but i have 0.001 BTC in my Wallet and cant do anything with this, no cashout, no invest, nothing. It say my "Insufficient balance", but there is a balance.

I know its not much money, but i think its important for User and the Support to know Problems like that - before someone have that Problem with more coins.
And when come the support online?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
i dont wanne hate - its ok if there is a problem. But i must say it^^

Yep its ur right as a player you deserve your bitxcoin but wait till support gets online I'm sure they'll solve the situation s soon as they can the support have been fast for me on plenty of occasions
Jump to: