Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 185. (Read 495688 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Please message me once you have an affiliate program.
Activity: 40
Checking in from the land of DICE - anyone with questions or comments can post up a storm here, or email us at [email protected]
We are happy to serve - many thanks to our awesome players.
Hi everyone,

Just an FYI, bets below the minimum are automatically returned in full. We do this in batches, however, to prevent further blockchain bloat. If it's been 2-3 days and you haven't received your below min coins, let us know at support@satoshidice and we will happily assist.

All good tidings,

Kat
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
My bet has finally been returned.
I thought satoshi dice no longer available since last incident ?

We are alive and well Smiley
I believe you are all paid out now - please let em know if this is not the case! Thanks Smiley))

No, the bet has not been returned and there is no pending transaction to do so.  I'm going to email support one more time with the transaction details.  I cannot fathom why this is so difficult for your organization to accomplish.

I apologize if I have you confused with another user I have issued a refund for. I don't know why the returned min bets are stalled, but I am issuing refunds to anyone affected. If you have not yet received a refund, please email [email protected] and we will do so straight away. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I thought satoshi dice no longer available since last incident ?
I believe you are all paid out now - please let em know if this is not the case! Thanks Smiley))

No, the bet has not been returned and there is no pending transaction to do so.  I'm going to email support one more time with the transaction details.  I cannot fathom why this is so difficult for your organization to accomplish.
Did you get your bitcoin back now?  Huh

Still nothing.

Still nothing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I would be happy to make an account and deposit funds to play  Grin

You don't need to make an account lol.
Just send your bitcoin (within min and max amount) to one of those 1dice address, and you will get the payment in seconds.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Hi there! I believe this is for a bet that was below the minimum, yes? We send those in batches - although 18 days is excessive! We will make sure your coins come back in a jiffy - we send them in batches to prevent additional Blockchain bloat. No worries, you will get a full refund. Thank you for alerting us!

Yes, under minimum bet.  You keep saying they will be sent back but it just isn't happening.  You've told me I'll get my refund "soon" several times now.  You even ignored my last email on this subject.

Activity: 28
great site
I'll try some more tonight  Grin
Hi there! I believe this is for a bet that was below the minimum, yes? We send those in batches - although 18 days is excessive! We will make sure your coins come back in a jiffy - we send them in batches to prevent additional Blockchain bloat. No worries, you will get a full refund. Thank you for alerting us!

Yes, under minimum bet.  You keep saying they will be sent back but it just isn't happening.  You've told me I'll get my refund "soon" several times now.  You even ignored my last email on this subject.
We are back to full scale stability and have been merrily processing bets for days. Happy news Smiley Thanks for your patience and patronage everyone.

But somehow you still have not sent me back my coins.  It's been 18 days now.

We are back to full scale stability and have been merrily processing bets for days. Happy news Smiley Thanks for your patience and patronage everyone.

But somehow you still have not sent me back my coins.  It's been 18 days now.
Not that I'm criticisizing your efforts, as the communication is appreciated by the community, but I have to wonder how an entity with the volume of cash you guys have, can't manage server stabilization?

Versper, it's a completely legitimate question, and I hear you loud and clear. We are stubbornly still staying dedicated to only supporting Bitcoin companies, but this hasn't gone well for us thus far. If anyone has suggestions on stable, professional, reliable hosting companies and the like that are Bitcoin-friendly, we are all ears/eyes. Have gone through the gamut thus far and just haven't had anyone materialize with integrity and good customer support.

Thanks again for any assistance Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Not that I'm criticisizing your efforts, as the communication is appreciated by the community, but I have to wonder how an entity with the volume of cash you guys have, can't manage server stabilization?
Hello all,

We are still experiencing intermittent server issues - we've been back up for some hours processing bets per usual, but suffered another hiccup this morn. Stabilization is obviously on the menu, and we're on it. Thanks as always for the understanding Smiley
Jump to: