Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 38. (Read 495667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
onwer (?) of this site PMed me few times to make him promo but neve got back to me

i feel theres something strange going on here.. im not depositing for now at all
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Got this email. And I confirm I received the 0.01 BTC. But I can withdraw that amount how I will withdraw that amount?

Our gift to you is 10 mBTC which has been credited to your account.

We will also credit your account with a 100% bonus on your first deposit up to 100 mBTC.

Do you know what the current rollover is to get that amount available to withdraw? If the rollover isn't that high then its an amazing deal and might as well make the first deposit up to 100mBTC.
I'm not sure but i think roller over would be pretty high, i'm guessing it'll be something like x400? i haven't gotten the email yet, Randian Hero could you please clarify it?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Got this email. And I confirm I received the 0.01 BTC. But I can withdraw that amount how I will withdraw that amount?

We will also credit your account with a 100% bonus on your first deposit up to 100 mBTC.

Do you know what the current rollover is to get that amount available to withdraw? If the rollover isn't that high then its an amazing deal and might as well make the first deposit up to 100mBTC.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

You should use them to bet instead.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 438
Hot wallet empty. Please refill.

It's been filled.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hot wallet empty. Please refill.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
It's been over 4 days, still no response missing a 45 btc deposit.

emailed them and pm'ed randian hero, who has been online since the pm, still not resolved.

Your account has been credited the 45... sorry about the delay.

Sure must be nice to have that kind of Balance. You must have 100's of Bitcoins in total if 45BTC is a small amount for you where you felt comfortable to deposit into a dice site.

had not Randian Hero answered would i thought it was fake.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

emailed them and pm'ed randian hero, who has been online since the pm, still not resolved.

Sure must be nice to have that kind of Balance. You must have 100's of Bitcoins in total if 45BTC is a small amount for you where you felt comfortable to deposit into a dice site.
Activity: 50
The secret url link which saves your bitcoin is never a good idea. First you can easily lose it and second, its very easy for a hacker to look at your cache and try to access it without your permission.

It was a smart move for the SatoshiDice guys to move into a user/password authentication system, I was never confident investing in the site with that link - Not sure how the guys with hunderds of BTC on the bankroll slept at night. Will be even better when they have 2FA enabled as well.

the move is definitely good, but loosing balance on old account is pretty annoying   Cry
and PM'ing support for 2 month hasnt resolved the issue...

hopefully you get an answers here. sent pm?
Activity: 8
The secret url link which saves your bitcoin is never a good idea. First you can easily lose it and second, its very easy for a hacker to look at your cache and try to access it without your permission.

It was a smart move for the SatoshiDice guys to move into a user/password authentication system, I was never confident investing in the site with that link - Not sure how the guys with hunderds of BTC on the bankroll slept at night. Will be even better when they have 2FA enabled as well.

the move is definitely good, but loosing balance on old account is pretty annoying   Cry
and PM'ing support for 2 month hasnt resolved the issue...
thanks, although im not sure why something like this requires 5 days of no communication and my funds in limbo.

Your account has been credited the 45... sorry about the delay.
Activity: 41
thanks, although im not sure why something like this requires 5 days of no communication and my funds in limbo.
I can confirm that klink10k's balance not being credited seems to be due to the same transaction sending funds to his account in two outputs and only one getting credited. I will just reproduce the issue now and then credit the account.
Activity: 429
Merit: 263

Curious, why did you prefer to deposit to a site with known issues over a place like Betking who hasn't had any?

He is a investor on at Betking and other places.
Activity: 321

Curious, why did you prefer to deposit to a site with known issues over a place like Betking who hasn't had any?
user "randian hero" is online as well, checked his profile he is posting on other parts of this forum.  sent 2 emails, followed up pm's still being ignored.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

Dont trust this site with a big amount, they not got 2fa, got login problems and site got bad support.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
HI, i made a deposit that shows up on the blockchain with sufficient confirmations but has not hit my account, who can i contact to get this fixed?

Send an PM to Bitcoin Cat or Randian Hero
alternatively an email to [email protected]

pm'ed and sent email. no response in 24 hours.  pretty annoying.

This user deposited 4 days ago, has still not been credited and there's still been no response from support after repeated emails/pm's!

It's unacceptable for a site with a 3700 bankroll to not answer for 5 days regarding money going missing.

Does anyone know how to contact the owner directly?
Pages:
Jump to: