Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 42. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
We're experiencing downtime for the emails and also the slot game will be down for a couple of hours. We're doing our best to get slot and support mail back in order ASAP. The Dice game remains functional.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I have to say, I am not the best dice player and I have lost my share at this site!!  Even though I have, it is fun and interesting.  When I have won, I have always been paid out and I have never had an issue with any of my deposits.  I have to say this is the best dice game out there right now.

Absolutely, it's the best! Never had any major problems with satoshidice.
Activity: 47
Delete your cookies too, if in doubt.

The firts t-shirt of the official SatoshiDICE.com merchanDice  Cool
"If in doubt, Delete your cookies"

I would buy, accept Bitcoin as payment?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

The firts t-shirt of the official SatoshiDICE.com merchanDice  Cool
"If in doubt, Delete your cookies"
Activity: 10
Activity: 94
i claned cache and trired again, seems to be working oki now. thanks for the quick response.
Site seems to be down again.I have tried caching and restarting my browser window,the page is stuck on load.Are the servers running fine for everyone else ? Was in the middle of withdrawal when this started happening.
Satoshidice is up and running on my google chrome, it might be a network issue on your side. you could try accessing using a vpn/ask support staff for help.

I do not experience any problems with the page. must be some local issues.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
i claned cache and trired again, seems to be working oki now. thanks for the quick response.
Site seems to be down again.I have tried caching and restarting my browser window,the page is stuck on load.Are the servers running fine for everyone else ? Was in the middle of withdrawal when this started happening.
Satoshidice is up and running on my google chrome, it might be a network issue on your side. you could try accessing using a vpn/ask support staff for help.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Activity: 29
Activity: 53
Hello SatoshiDice thread followers. i had been watching this thread as i am having login problems in the last weeks. Was doing good as investor in satoshidice but in the last time i kind of never be able to login to check my balance and stuff.

so, in short,still having issues withthe login. can i have an update if this is fully fixed ? i just tried to login and was not able to make it. thanks.

Hi there,

Kindly note that we have fixed this. Please try again.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Should you have any further issues, please contact us immediately.

Wish you the best of luck!

Grin
Activity: 29
Hello SatoshiDice thread followers. i had been watching this thread as i am having login problems in the last weeks. Was doing good as investor in satoshidice but in the last time i kind of never be able to login to check my balance and stuff.

so, in short,still having issues withthe login. can i have an update if this is fully fixed ? i just tried to login and was not able to make it. thanks.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
The hotwallet it being replenished now so large withdrawals can again be done as soon as it confirms.
Activity: 70
anyone else experiencing login issues?

Probably just something local to you.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
As the other posters have said - the issue looks to have resolved itself - but this may be of interest to the development team as the logon issues we were experiencing were reported to have been solved. This is the first report I saw since the last fix was applied. I also didn't manage to replicate. Hopefully it was just a niggle on the servers.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
I just testing right now but i don't havent any issue.. Are you using mobile? what is your place? or maybe you have slow internet connection or maybe there something wrong before if you try to log in again its ok without no issue..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Not sure how recent this reply from the last post is, but I'm not having any issues with the login.
What kind of login issue are you talking about? Because there may be several factors to consider like maybe a slow internet connection or something.
Activity: 46
Activity: 154
I have to say, I am not the best dice player and I have lost my share at this site!!  Even though I have, it is fun and interesting.  When I have won, I have always been paid out and I have never had an issue with any of my deposits.  I have to say this is the best dice game out there right now.

agree 100% everything has gone painlessly except when i losses  Tongue

this is why we love SD

think they will stand up well against Monero and that investments will increase.

absolutely, SD will not lose any of Monero. They will continue slowly but steadily upward. Feels good to be invested in SD
a lot of problems happening on satoshi lately but they continually working on it.. hmm also i just realize satoshidice is always roll lo Cheesy

A lot of problems? What problems? the site has worked a long time now.

almost two months with a fully functional site must surely be seen as stable. given the number of users and the exposed situation.

The stability of the site has improved by a great amount since the latest release. No problems for me since then. Thanks guys. I'm surprised that the bankroll hasn't increased by more following the updates.

Pretty sure that takes time in order for that to happen. Patience is very important here Smiley.

It will take time and it will happen, then it is not only affecting SatoshiDICE. The entire bitcoin market come into play.

Yes you are correct, lately in the entire Bitcoin ecosystem there has been huge changes and not only including this website. Also many are thinking that Monero will be the prime dice for deposits since its recent increase of market cap.

think they will stand up well against Monero and that investments will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: