Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 99. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Satoshi Dice Support
The DDoS persists in different forms and we're still working on a permanent solution.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Yes, there's been a DDoS reaching 10gb/s but it's been solved for now. We first had an increase in activity, then a small DDoS and earlier today a big DDoS.

Coincidence, I think not!

Any indications on who is behind it?

Competition is the most plausible guess, and there is a lot of competition.
When they can't beat SatoshiDice in quality, they have to resort to crime. Sad.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Yes, there's been a DDoS reaching 10gb/s but it's been solved for now. We first had an increase in activity, then a small DDoS and earlier today a big DDoS.

That clears things up. 10GB/s per second is quite a lot traffic man. But doesn't block site like cloudflare block this kind of this attacks (99%).
It's bad for you, but even worse for us players.
Activity: 94

Coincidence, I think not!

Any indications on who is behind it?
Satoshi Dice Support
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
An official statement by SDice_CTO will be made. Until then chill out and ... Netflix?
Activity: 119
It was up for a shot time earlier. My guess is that someone is DDOS-ing them and maybe there is blackmail for some btc. Or is the competition trying to lure players away.

Does this happen frequently with them? I have what is to me a significant amount of money invested with them. I've used it for gambling on and off for years and never had a problem, but this is the first time I've invested and it's suddenly vanished! Of course I know you never trust any BTC business 100% but my opinion was this was fairly safe as they've been around so long and I've never heard reports of them scamming or having extended downtime.
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
It was up for a shot time earlier. My guess is that someone is DDOS-ing them and maybe there is blackmail for some btc. Or is the competition trying to lure players away.
Activity: 119
Is this site down? I haven't been able to access for over 24 hours from several different machines and IPs, and can't get in. but I don't see any mention of it anywhere on the net? Anyone know what is going on?
Activity: 103
was looking forward to trying this site, noticed they dont accept my country. Any way around this?
A VPN with a foreign IP address should solve it.

SD might have been targeted by legislators of certain countries.
Governments with a monopoly on gambling don't like competition.

All I can say is that SatoshiDice is still the best gambling site. Straightforward and transparent user interface.
Apart from minor technical problems in the past, they've been very reliable for years.
Activity: 156
was looking forward to trying this site, noticed they dont accept my country. Any way around this?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We're were being attacked with a DDoS but it seems we have managed to fight it off for now.
it is still loading really slaw and it does not open the website for me i guess there are still some problems, i hope that it will be fixed as soon as possible and i will be able to play it again
Satoshi Dice Support
We're were being attacked with a DDoS but it seems we have managed to fight it off for now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Finally. My satoshidice account has been unlocked, thanks to the satoshidice steam. Best of thanks, will love to keep betting with you guys.
Activity: 101
my account is finally unlocked, and it seems to work fine now, ty SDice_CTO
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi SDice_CTO,

I am still getting the same "incorrect password" error on my accounts, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
respond to my email, private message on this forum or I'm happy to upload the details on here.

Thanks
Satoshi Dice Support
We have now fixed the Satoshi Circle game and filled its hot wallet. There was an abnormal server shutdown a while back but we have finally fixed it and unlocked the accounts that became locked.
Activity: 6

i tried to email them at  [email protected]    but this email is invalid as i received replies like invalid email addy... it sucks!

I deposited btc to my account but its still uncofirmed but if you look at the blockchain, its 32 confirmatio already. Whats the problem satoshi admin?

my wallet address is 1981VHsexVK5EkPkZFuhHB9oCijguh4K9k

Did you messaged their support ? what I know from their reputation is that they have a superb site and paying honestly, do not know of recent yet though. Maybe try to contact their support for your concern.

Activity: 17
Hi Satoshi CTO,

My password is still showing as incorrect on the new servers.

Can you please reply to my email or PM here to resolve this?

Satoshi Dice Support
We're taking the site down in order to move the database to a faster and stronger server. It will be back later tonight!
Pages:
Jump to: