Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 94. (Read 495680 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
We're planning a signature campaign. In addition to getting affiliate commission, players will get some balance that can be played with or withdrawn rewarded depending on how visible their signature is. Question for the people that have participated in earlier signature campaigns: Which one did you like the most, and why?
I think fixed campaign will be the best(bi-weekly/monthly) , good for you guys as well for the forum.(less spam in fixed pay campaign)
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
We're planning a signature campaign. In addition to getting affiliate commission, players will get some balance that can be played with or withdrawn rewarded depending on how visible their signature is. Question for the people that have participated in earlier signature campaigns: Which one did you like the most, and why?

I think most signature participants, including me would just prefer a flat rate pay, either per week/month. And the visibility of the signature depends on how big it is and Hero/Legendary members can wear the most decorated ones.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice.com
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Satoshi Dice Support
support is ignoring my emails... i think

Just answered.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
support is ignoring my emails... i think
Activity: 448
Nice max bet supported now Smiley

Anyone up for a 50 BTC double or nothing bet?  Roll Eyes
Sent you an email, please help it's been few days now since i first contacted, would be much appreciated if you can get back to me asap thanks

You got mail!

Your one was in my spam folder, replied!

I got some invested in SD and have alerts on this thread in order to see if something important is happening. It would be nice if you guys could handle private communication in PM in order to keep the thread cleaner and more on topic!

I also have some invested in SD. Will do.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Sent you an email, please help it's been few days now since i first contacted, would be much appreciated if you can get back to me asap thanks

You got mail!

I got some invested in SD and have alerts on this thread in order to see if something important is happening. It would be nice if you guys could handle private communication in PM in order to keep the thread cleaner and more on topic!

You got mail!

Satoshi Dice Support

You got mail!
Satoshi Dice Support
We're still working on some problems with our DDoS protections creating false positives and blocking users. In the meantime anyone that is blocked can access their account by using another IP/connection. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Satoshi Dice Support
Hi your last message doesn't decrypt,

can you wrap your pgp message in code tag please, i tried everything.

Maybe generate the message again too.

Done.

Hi,

You just sent me the same encrypted message string in the code tags. Can you be sure to encrypt as me as the recipient and send me a message as the previous ones worked but not this one.

I'm doing the same as before and replied to the email your pub key was created for. Can you please setup proper email and it will automatically work? Anyway please use PM in order not to make this thread too off topic.

Sorry if i'm being of any nuisance. You must understand there is a communication problem and i have lots at stake here. The email address used when generating my public key is a made up one, i didn't put a real one in there. Should i contact you through email or will you be replying to my pm with a working encrypted response? thank you. Congrats on the 5100 BTC Investment BTW.

Yes, please take it over email.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Hi there, i am having problems accessing the link i saved in my browser that allowed me to play and invest in satoshi dice, how do i get back to that original acount as i did have some bitcoin invested which i cant currently access?  i do still have the original bitcoin address that i invested to, do i require that ?

Yes, please email to [email protected] and include the deposit address so we can see easily identify your account.

Thank you for the prompt reply, I have contacted support.  i will await your reply. 

again
many thanks

Done.

Hi,

You just sent me the same encrypted message string in the code tags. Can you be sure to encrypt as me as the recipient and send me a message as the previous ones worked but not this one.

I'm doing the same as before and replied to the email your pub key was created for. Can you please setup proper email and it will automatically work? Anyway please use PM in order not to make this thread too off topic.

Sorry if i'm being of any nuisance. You must understand there is a communication problem and i have lots at stake here. The email address used when generating my public key is a made up one, i didn't put a real one in there. Should i contact you through email or will you be replying to my pm with a working encrypted response? thank you. Congrats on the 5100 BTC Investment BTW.
Satoshi Dice Support

Done.

Hi,

Done.

Hi,

Satoshi Dice Support
We are aware of an issue with recent bets not updating properly. There's lots of bets but they are just not displaying correctly.
Satoshi Dice Support
Hi there, i am having problems accessing the link i saved in my browser that allowed me to play and invest in satoshi dice, how do i get back to that original acount as i did have some bitcoin invested which i cant currently access?  i do still have the original bitcoin address that i invested to, do i require that ?

Yes, please email to [email protected] and include the deposit address so we can see easily identify your account.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Pages:
Jump to: