Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoWallet Exchange App| Atomic Swap| Trade| Multi-Wallet |Stake | Airdrop🚀🚀🚀 - page 17. (Read 98400 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
This is definitely a worthy investment! The team is going well and this is the most popular in Africa. It has a potential to spread further over time!

How big is the African crypto market anyway?
I guess the next goal is to expand to the Asian markets, there's a huge potential there!

Totally! With China alone, it will be an enormous break through.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Leading Cryptocurrency Multi-Asset Exchange.
copper member
Heard the news that now you accept Tron as well. Any other partnerships to look forward to?

Currently we Accept Tron as our top partner and we would be open to more partnership soon.
copper member
Interested in  getting a Crypto Debit Card. What will be the terms of using it? And when it'll be available?

debit card will be available in 2019, and will be open first to SATOS holders.
copper member
copper member
please, tell more details about ref program

Satowallet offers referrals program for wallet and exchange.  You earn 20% of all referrals trading profit
copper member
https://medium.com/satowallet/cryptocurrency-investment-2018-invest-in-satowallet-shares-satos-for-40-monthly-profit-d7bcba16fcc3 This article is great to explain the main benefits of joining the project! Waiting for my dividends Wink

Yes dividend payment will start after end of private sales.
copper member
The tokensale progress is impressive! With the first stages sold out in 48 hours, you're doing more than well Wink

Thank you for your kind review.
copper member
This is definitely a worthy investment! The team is going well and this is the most popular in Africa. It has a potential to spread further over time!

How big is the African crypto market anyway?
I guess the next goal is to expand to the Asian markets, there's a huge potential there!

Yes we are planning on having representatives in every country.
copper member
18% discount is over now? Everything sold from that stage?

Yes! Now 14% discount sales now started.
copper member
a project that has a good idea, where 40% of monthly dividends are for investors who invest using SATOWALLET. where Satowallet is a sophisticated cryptocurrency wallet with an inbuilt trading engine that facilitates crypto and fiat trading without downtime. a project that deserves its development.

Big problem at the moment is that it is not very clear that the operatives are further. And no one checked how much the code could withstand hacker attacks. For people like me, mobile apps are evil. Through them, almost any phone wallet can be hacked, I think.

Hello Satowallet has complied with the Cryptocurrency security standard CCSS and also has been audited by several professional teams before release.
copper member
copper member
It's better to have a registration license for a new business anyway. Btw, Satowallet is registered?

Yes Satowallet is registered and operating since May 2017.
Activity: 140
Can I list a coin on satowallet exchange now?
Activity: 155
Heard the news that now you accept Tron as well. Any other partnerships to look forward to?
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
https://medium.com/satowallet/cryptocurrency-investment-2018-invest-in-satowallet-shares-satos-for-40-monthly-profit-d7bcba16fcc3 This article is great to explain the main benefits of joining the project! Waiting for my dividends Wink
Wow, thanks for the given article which shows how to earn passive income from Satowallet as dividend.
I will consider to invest into Satowallet, and will try cashing out my coins to invest into this one some weeks later.
Activity: 97
Interested in  getting a Crypto Debit Card. What will be the terms of using it? And when it'll be available?
Activity: 173
a project that has a good idea, where 40% of monthly dividends are for investors who invest using SATOWALLET. where Satowallet is a sophisticated cryptocurrency wallet with an inbuilt trading engine that facilitates crypto and fiat trading without downtime. a project that deserves its development.

Big problem at the moment is that it is not very clear that the operatives are further. And no one checked how much the code could withstand hacker attacks. For people like me, mobile apps are evil. Through them, almost any phone wallet can be hacked, I think.

This is a known problem and there's a lot of effort implied towards solving it. In a couple of years the situation can get a lot better. Also, using a web version may help.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Activity: 164
please, tell more details about ref program
Pages:
Jump to: