Pages:
Author

Topic: Save you Bitcoin for your (grand) child / children? - page 13. (Read 36315 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I don’t even have kids so I am not really saving anything for them I am saving my bitcoins for myself.

I'm single too, but the thing is, i would probably keep saving bitcoins until i'm earning them and until i'm involved with the community and that might go on until i have kids or it might get finishes before that, who knows.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
As I know high age people (those who have grandchildren) don't use such high technologies as bitcoin and all the things about it. But as perspective for my own future I think it would be good idea. Some think like I make my bitcoins normally and like 1% from every campaign payment is going to some saving box "for the future".
Yes you may not expect your father to save some bitcoins for yourself. But, you may plan up to save some bitcoin for your son or grandson (even you are not married yet).

At the same time you cannot underestimate the interests of old people on new technologies, most of them are having smart phone with data connection and using whatsapp and very active in social medias, as per I have observed.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I don’t even have kids so I am not really saving anything for them I am saving my bitcoins for myself.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
As I know high age people (those who have grandchildren) don't use such high technologies as bitcoin and all the things about it. But as perspective for my own future I think it would be good idea. Some think like I make my bitcoins normally and like 1% from every campaign payment is going to some saving box "for the future".
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
NO

I don't think Bitcoin will last long till that time.
i am sure and there a huge number of people are sure that bitcoin will be survive always and you see that bitcoin adoption increase too much faster and bitcoin rising up its price day by day and people are holding their bitcoin for the future .
I think that reason is not that valid cause if you are good thinker or planner about the future if there's still an opportunitt you will grab it  .as i see even if that happens and not last longer it is much better you have save enough what you've earned in bitcoins .

Yeah i agree as adoptation of bitcoins are becoming good in the market many business tend to be interested and put them into their businesses .so no matter what as long as bitcoins exist its is good .i think its only the start we have more years to wait for the big changes in our own societies.
Activity: 14
It is one of my purposes using it. I will invest on it and save for the future, I'm speaking about my future child and grand children. Who knows what will happen in the future right? What if bitcoin becomes the main money then? If it became the main trading material then it is good saving and investing on it starting now.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
NO

i am sure and there a huge number of people are sure that bitcoin will be survive always and you see that bitcoin adoption increase too much faster and bitcoin rising up its price day by day and people are holding their bitcoin for the future .

I agree that bitcoin will stay if not forever but at least for several decades.  There have been billion of dollars involved in bitcoin and hundred of thousands of people that are using, trading and investing in bitcoin.  In short, the community of Bitcoin is large enough to support bitcoin economy for more than a decade.  Unless developer gave up on developing bitcoin, bitcoin would stay.

Not unless there'll be a major security issue that's be unwrapped in the future. But IMO, while sure BTCBTCBTC is here to stay, I do believe it'll transcend soon or evolve into a better one. Who knows, maybe it'll even change its name, I hope not though.
Activity: 42
No.But id rather let their self teach them how to earn on this so when im gone they can still live their own life and feed their selfs with they own money
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
NO

I agree that bitcoin will stay if not forever but at least for several decades.  There have been billion of dollars involved in bitcoin and hundred of thousands of people that are using, trading and investing in bitcoin.  In short, the community of Bitcoin is large enough to support bitcoin economy for more than a decade.  Unless developer gave up on developing bitcoin, bitcoin would stay.

It will definitely stay forever till the end of the day as it is a more beneficial currency and have its roots firmed in the world business and people have their money in bitcoin and they are happy with bitcoin and they do not want to replace it with any other currency.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
NO

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
NO

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
An interesting responsibility. We live in a world where everything is expensive. The more expensive the things are, the more money you require. We are kept in a place to earn more to at least satisfy our basic requirements. If this is the case then, need to work very hard and earn more to save for our grand children. 
Activity: 240
I don't mind saving some BTC's for them but I wouldn't keep all of it for them since I still want to use it and it's a currency therefore not made to rot and be kept away for long-term, I think it's about using it and therefore encouraging more businesses to use it.
Bitcoin can not give that a permanent and secure stability in the future, so to transmit to their children the real business more profitable.
If there is such a business to feel relaxed. Nowadays, if you relax, you can lose everything, and business too. Therefore, there still needs to assess the degree of risk with bitcoin and with any business.
Activity: 256
I don't mind saving some BTC's for them but I wouldn't keep all of it for them since I still want to use it and it's a currency therefore not made to rot and be kept away for long-term, I think it's about using it and therefore encouraging more businesses to use it.
Bitcoin can not give that a permanent and secure stability in the future, so to transmit to their children the real business more profitable.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Bitcoin is a long term project. Therefore it makes sense to save small parts over a long horizon. Do you save Bitcoins for your (grand) child or children?

For those who do not have (grand) children (yet), would you save Bitcoin for them if you would have (grand) children?
i will save a little for my future son or grandson but better is to teach them how to earn bitcoins easily and how hardworked i do to earn alot of bitcoins and teach them to be patient and hardworking not only my son or grandson including my relatives that interested to learn mining bitcoins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i am not going to save income for my grand parents, they will earn for their self, i like to facilitate my own life and my children life but it does not mean that i have to lead a hard life and safe money for them.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
Bitcoin is a long term project. Therefore it makes sense to save small parts over a long horizon. Do you save Bitcoins for your (grand) child or children?

For those who do not have (grand) children (yet), would you save Bitcoin for them if you would have (grand) children?
Im not saving at the moment because its really far from now if im going to save money or bitcoin for my grand child how if in the next generation bitcoin will be dead then all your worth are going to be fall and your hard working are going to be fall apart because bitcoin died..
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
NO

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
I don't think Bitcoin will carry this kind of influence when their time come, just look at the trend over the years, I have discovered that there is time for everything, the best thing is to educate them on how to make good decision in life and be able to spot opportunities around them

in a couple of years bitcoin will stop being this volatile and will become more stable and price of it will rise a lot because of the adoption. and in the far future it will be the coin of the world so keeping bitcoin for that time is a wise thing to do.
noone know what would happen to bitcoin even in the next 2 years? it could be the end of bitcoin days , or it could be the day of currency revolution? noone know . the question like what op mention are form of optimism i like it , just remember don't expect too much in bitcoin if you can't even support bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: