Pages:
Author

Topic: Saving bitcoins - page 26. (Read 32703 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
February 19, 2017, 10:14:19 PM
Saving of bitcoin may lead one to profit or loss it can not be predicted because its rate is changing and may increase or decrease. But saving for future is good thing so saving of bitcoins is good.  Cheesy
save bitcoin will not make you lose, because you will avoid scam and losses. for storing bitcoin will certainly benefit, because the future will be bright and certainly bitcoin already guaranteed price will be higher than now

Yup as we are seeing that the price of bitcoin getting higher and higher so its a smart investment to make as price will be much higher in future so its good to save as many bitcoins as possible as it has a potential to give us returns beyond our imagination.
yes i also think so that holding bitcoin in the present time will be more beneficial in future. i think it is very easy to buy bitcoin right now. because the price of bitcoin is currently very low and i think every one at least  can afford bitcoin to buy a little amount of bitcoin. and then holding it for a long time can give a good profit.
Holding bitcoins is good for the person who holds it because it allows them to make some decent money, but for the bitcoin itself it is bad because in order to become a successful currency it has to be used around and not just sit in people accounts without use
I have read many articles about this and I think it is really the problem of making the bitcoin a successful currency. Many bitcoin users or posts about bitcoin being the future and money and being taken by the countries as their currency, but they dont know that it will be impossible if they just hold bitcoin for long. And mostly bitcoin users treat bitcoin as a stock not a currency, if everyone wants to make bitcoin successful I think we must need to do what is right.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 19, 2017, 04:39:24 PM
Saving of bitcoin may lead one to profit or loss it can not be predicted because its rate is changing and may increase or decrease. But saving for future is good thing so saving of bitcoins is good.  Cheesy
save bitcoin will not make you lose, because you will avoid scam and losses. for storing bitcoin will certainly benefit, because the future will be bright and certainly bitcoin already guaranteed price will be higher than now

Yup as we are seeing that the price of bitcoin getting higher and higher so its a smart investment to make as price will be much higher in future so its good to save as many bitcoins as possible as it has a potential to give us returns beyond our imagination.
yes i also think so that holding bitcoin in the present time will be more beneficial in future. i think it is very easy to buy bitcoin right now. because the price of bitcoin is currently very low and i think every one at least  can afford bitcoin to buy a little amount of bitcoin. and then holding it for a long time can give a good profit.
Holding bitcoins is good for the person who holds it because it allows them to make some decent money, but for the bitcoin itself it is bad because in order to become a successful currency it has to be used around and not just sit in people accounts without use
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 19, 2017, 04:22:45 PM
I think keep all your money in bitcoin is also not good. because bitcoin also has a big risk as one of the commodities. so do it in a balanced way between bitcoin and save on bank
Yes, people here never emphasize us to invest all our wealth into bitcoins as bitcoin is still an experimental project. But bitcoin has survived last 8 years successfully so we can be sure about in future also for same thing to happen.

I am not putting all my 100% wealth into bitcoins like I am not selling my house and investing into bitcoins. But I want to save my 10% monthly income. In that saving more than 90% goes into bitcoin savings and the rest for stocks and insurances.
That is a great strategy to do. You are dividing your income to different field which is the best. Having stocks, bitcoin and last but not the least insurance is one of the best package to choose because you have investment that can generate income for you and you also have protection (insurance) who will protect you for not becoming poor again.
Activity: 700
February 19, 2017, 03:51:10 PM
I think keep all your money in bitcoin is also not good. because bitcoin also has a big risk as one of the commodities. so do it in a balanced way between bitcoin and save on bank
Yes, people here never emphasize us to invest all our wealth into bitcoins as bitcoin is still an experimental project. But bitcoin has survived last 8 years successfully so we can be sure about in future also for same thing to happen.

I am not putting all my 100% wealth into bitcoins like I am not selling my house and investing into bitcoins. But I want to save my 10% monthly income. In that saving more than 90% goes into bitcoin savings and the rest for stocks and insurances.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 19, 2017, 12:02:28 PM
If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?
Why people would decide to put bitcoin on a bank? Rate would really changed since banks will surely reduce the inflation profits of your bitcoin and which way they make money on and thats why its really nonsense for building a bank since we could make our own bank and full control of our money.
I'd rather put my money in my bitcoin wallet and in my pocket rather than putting it in bank. But, I do love having my savings account in bank but not to invest in them, it is not a good idea to put all money in bank since they have less returns and interest rates compare to what you can earn holding and doing trading in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 19, 2017, 11:23:23 AM
Saving of bitcoin may lead one to profit or loss it can not be predicted because its rate is changing and may increase or decrease. But saving for future is good thing so saving of bitcoins is good.  Cheesy

If you have excess money or savings in large quantities, you are able to convert it from now, while I can't do the same thing, because it collided with some credit and bills for each month. But I also believe that bitcoin value will continue rising in future, then in accordance with science of trade, something valuable if scarce, its value will grow in line with demand.

The demand of bitcoin is increasing at a moment and we can expect the same thing in future too which will have positive impact on the price of bitcoins so its good invest some money in bitcoins at a moment and save bitcoins for future to get best returns from it.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
February 19, 2017, 10:34:39 AM
Saving of bitcoin may lead one to profit or loss it can not be predicted because its rate is changing and may increase or decrease. But saving for future is good thing so saving of bitcoins is good.  Cheesy

If you have excess money or savings in large quantities, you are able to convert it from now, while I can't do the same thing, because it collided with some credit and bills for each month. But I also believe that bitcoin value will continue rising in future, then in accordance with science of trade, something valuable if scarce, its value will grow in line with demand.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
February 19, 2017, 10:25:35 AM
If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?
Why people would decide to put bitcoin on a bank? Rate would really changed since banks will surely reduce the inflation profits of your bitcoin and which way they make money on and thats why its really nonsense for building a bank since we could make our own bank and full control of our money.
I'd rather put my money in my bitcoin wallet and in my pocket rather than putting it in bank. But, I do love having my savings account in bank but not to invest in them, it is not a good idea to put all money in bank since they have less returns and interest rates compare to what you can earn holding and doing trading in bitcoin.
Activity: 630
February 19, 2017, 10:16:20 AM

Activity: 476
February 19, 2017, 08:23:08 AM

That's true bitcoin can be the best investment for future as price is increasing at a moment and once it becomes more popular its price will go even higher so try to collect as much as you can as in future it will become more harder to get small portion of bitcoins.

I'm still not too sure to saving bitcoin in large numbers, I'd always swap its 70% in FIAT savings, still uncomfortable with bitcoin fluctuations, I hope I'm wrong about that. I believe more in bonds stock, property or gold.
yes, I think it is your right and nobody forbid whatever you have, you can set as a which was delish, but answer me personally I prefer to keep bitcoin, because I see bitcoin will be better in the future than money real this time.
even if you believe bitcoin has a bright future but the risks of investing in bitcoin will always be there. so do not dare to use all your money to invest in bitcoin. because whenever a risk it could happen
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
February 19, 2017, 07:35:08 AM
Saving money in bitcoins is really good but will be very bad if you choose a wrong time to invest in your money.Best time to invest and save money in bitcoins is backin 2016 wherr bitcoins  ar around 450$ per btc only.If you have invested that time your money is doubled now
I guess there would be no wrong timing for bitcoin investments as bitcoin prices are always showing continuous appreciations. It means even if you have entered at wrong timing, you will get profits after some waiting. We are moving toward $2000/$5000/$10k levels. Hence there would be definite profits for everyone. Just hold.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
February 19, 2017, 07:32:09 AM

That's true bitcoin can be the best investment for future as price is increasing at a moment and once it becomes more popular its price will go even higher so try to collect as much as you can as in future it will become more harder to get small portion of bitcoins.

I'm still not too sure to saving bitcoin in large numbers, I'd always swap its 70% in FIAT savings, still uncomfortable with bitcoin fluctuations, I hope I'm wrong about that. I believe more in bonds stock, property or gold

Mindless saving is not a very wise idea overall, either

While it is certainly true in respect to Bitcoin (since it is primarily a speculative asset with severe price fluctuations) but the same is still equally applicable to fiat as well. With Bitcoin, you can easily fall victim to price volatility (for example, when you panic sell), but with fiat you are guaranteed to suffer from inflation with fiat losing its value due to depreciation. Short term you may not feel the effects of inflation but that doesn't mean that it is not there or that it is less ruthless
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
February 19, 2017, 07:29:30 AM
Wasn't that one of the key points in the creation of bitcoin in the first place?
Financial freedom from the current economic system that society has come to rely on generation after generation after countless generation from the time before civilization invented the banking system.
The intention of "we are our own bank" will come into place once people come to realizethey do have full control of this financial freedom when they do come to use bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
February 19, 2017, 07:24:10 AM
Saving money in bitcoins is really good but will be very bad if you choose a wrong time to invest in your money.Best time to invest and save money in bitcoins is backin 2016 wherr bitcoins  ar around 450$ per btc only.If you have invested that time your money is doubled now
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
February 19, 2017, 06:28:36 AM

One more thing is they could have cobtrol with it because they will have the highest number of bitcoin in case people started using it. That might guve them some more profits with just generating false information about other people funds.
We dont want that to happen right? It is better for bitcoin to be in possesion of scattered people than that.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
February 19, 2017, 06:17:04 AM
Activity: 1022
February 19, 2017, 05:36:23 AM

At the present time now, In the existing generation we had it now, You cannot see any online that has a bitcoin bank. And in fact, you don't need it actually. Why would you do save it in the bank, if you have a storage bitcoin wallet on your laptop/desktop in your home. At least you don't have to worry about anything if you are the one who will take care and manage your own bitcoin savings.
Activity: 336
February 19, 2017, 05:15:34 AM

I'm still not too sure to saving bitcoin in large numbers, I'd always swap its 70% in FIAT savings, still uncomfortable with bitcoin fluctuations, I hope I'm wrong about that. I believe more in bonds stock, property or gold.
yes, I think it is your right and nobody forbid whatever you have, you can set as a which was delish, but answer me personally I prefer to keep bitcoin, because I see bitcoin will be better in the future than money real this time.

Saving bitcoins for future can be a profitable decision to make as demand is getting higher and higher which will take price even to a next level in future so there is nothing wrong in saving bitcoins for future as it will give you best results in future.
Activity: 798
February 19, 2017, 05:05:56 AM

Activity: 294
February 19, 2017, 05:02:32 AM

Pages:
Jump to: