Pages:
Author

Topic: SBF-Ross Ulbricht - page 10. (Read 3135 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 737
January 25, 2023, 08:04:25 PM
How do you guys think about what they did and should or shouldn't they belong in prison?
If both still can operate the project in prison, then they must shut down it. Many people and I also think that criminals (like them) have VIP facilitation in jail to operate old jobs. I have to think like that because, In our country, it's not something strange if criminals still can manage drugs in the jails. The criminal can supply millions of ecstasy pills in collaboration with the warder.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 11937
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
January 25, 2023, 06:46:27 PM
Curious , do you think one deserves prison more as the other, one doesn't deserve prison? Both should be there? None should?

How do you guys think about what they did and should or shouldn't they belong in prison?
We live in a clown world and everything has reversed logic here.
I don't think Ross Ulbricht will ever be released, and I wouldn't be surprised to see SBF released or someone to ''suicide'' him in prison like Epstein.
I certainly don't think Ross Ulbricht deserves multiple lifetime sentences for creating a website, we know corrupt government officials stole BTC in that case, and Ross was framed for many things.
Never trust anything government or msm is telling you about Ross Ulbricht case or with anything else, they always have some hidden motives or they want to give an example to people.
What can I say about big nose SBF, he is a punk junky who openly worked with politicians and government, but I really can't compare this two cases.

They cannot be compared, but its illogical one is in prison and one is free... If Ross payed for killing, then he should be in prison... for the rest I can see something which started with a good idea, with a lot of freedom etc ....
SBF is a scam from the start and we will never know what exactly happened with politicians etc but for sure a lot happened which hurt lots of people
Activity: 1358
Merit: 888
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
January 25, 2023, 06:18:42 PM
It's only fair that criminals get what's coming to them for their actions, but unfortunately, life isn't always fair, and neither is the legal system. Especially when politics are involved.

The Ulbricht case involved a significant amount of political influence and it appears that politics also play a role in the SBF case. However, the difference is that last time the politics worked against the accused, this time it looks like it might be working for him.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
January 25, 2023, 05:36:09 PM
Curious , do you think one deserves prison more as the other, one doesn't deserve prison? Both should be there? None should?

We live in a clown world and everything has reversed logic here.
I don't think Ross Ulbricht will ever be released, and I wouldn't be surprised to see SBF released or someone to ''suicide'' him in prison like Epstein.
I certainly don't think Ross Ulbricht deserves multiple lifetime sentences for creating a website, we know corrupt government officials stole BTC in that case, and Ross was framed for many things.
Never trust anything government or msm is telling you about Ross Ulbricht case or with anything else, they always have some hidden motives or they want to give an example to people.
What can I say about big nose SBF, he is a punk junky who openly worked with politicians and government, but I really can't compare this two cases.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 25, 2023, 01:49:42 PM
Both of them deserve equal punishment. Life imprisonment is the best for both.
But if you ask me personally, silk road was more deadly than ftx, many might have different opinions though Smiley I heard Ross was even involved in crimes like "paying for murders"?!

That’s what the movie Silk Road told us, but would it be truth?

i saw the documentary about it. it could be that it's just the story they tell.
the issue with Ross is that with Silkroad market going on, it's making the authorities powerless so they have to take him down. freeing him will also make people think the penalty is nothing.

but sure i will still vote for him to be free since he created something unique than FTX.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
January 25, 2023, 01:31:28 PM
Isn't the level of crime committed by Ross Ulbricht, can't be compromised anymore.

Making small talk with cannabis dealers sucks. Buying cocaine can get you shot. What if you could sell drugs online like books or light bulbs? Now you can do it: Welcome to the Silk Road.”

This report stated that there were hundreds of items of goods being sold at that time, including marijuana, ecstasy, heroin, LSD, to dry Afghan straw. On the other hand, its terms of service prohibit the sale of “anything whose purpose is to harm or deceive, such as stolen credit cards, homicide and weapons of mass destruction.

If this is the goal, Ross Ulbricht, it's time to end it all.

no trade-off, Ross Ulbricht, who should be in jail.
legendary
January 25, 2023, 01:00:00 PM
But if you ask me personally, silk road was more deadly than ftx, many might have different opinions though Smiley I heard Ross was even involved in crimes like "paying for murders"?!

That’s what the movie Silk Road told us, but would it be truth?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
January 25, 2023, 12:48:18 PM
legendary
January 25, 2023, 12:34:31 PM
The line between people ending up in prison for long time or just not is so thin in a world of scams, being open minded etc...

Pages:
Jump to: