Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Accusation against Urocoin (true-asset) and Green Earth Systems Limited - page 3. (Read 17170 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
uROTRASH

Yeah you're right, but True asset has claimed to have 88 Bitcoin from the bounty!

what happened to 88 BTC from the bounty?

88 btc bounty was fraud.

88 btc use to buy for Rivaa first order accord to Bryce Weiner article http://voin.co/why-paul-krugman-thinks-you-are-evil/

coincidenCE?

Stupid thing is jebus even showed screenshots showing he spent the 88 Bitcoins http://prntscr.com/47hffa on the 9th 5 days before removing the bounty.

So I take it that was supposed to be for the 12500 order that Rivaa made? that magically later turned to a 25000 order despite being on a 6 month old contract (letter saying there's a contract) showing 25000  Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 502

Yeah you're right, but True asset has claimed to have 88 Bitcoin from the bounty!

88 btc bounty was fraud.

88 btc use to buy for Rivaa first order accord to Bryce Weiner article http://voin.co/why-paul-krugman-thinks-you-are-evil/

coincidenCE?

Stupid thing is jebus even showed screenshots showing he spent the 88 Bitcoins http://prntscr.com/47hffa on the 9th 5 days before removing the bounty.

So I take it that was supposed to be for the 12500 order that Rivaa made? that magically later turned to a 25000 order despite being on a 6 month old contract (letter saying there's a contract) showing 25000  Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

88 btc bounty was fraud.

coincidenCE?

just like everything else is fraud.
ps. Ignore the guests in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

88 btc bounty was fraud.

coincidenCE?

BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK

That's all I hear.
Activity: 70

88 btc bounty was fraud.

coincidenCE?

First of he is Chang not Chung and secondly you can't do anything. Have you heard that quote : Empty barrels make the most noise. You really make me laugh when you say these things. If Chang say something like that may be I think for once but you make me laugh. There is no sense in any of your argument but still say these big things hahahaha.   "The Dumb has spoken" . Lol

thank you, now move on!
Activity: 210
I've challenged GES (Nilesh Nair) to a 6.35 Bitcoin bet that Uro will either drop by half at close of bet or be unlisted from Bittrex within 3 weeks!

Given that he will know without doubt this isn't a scam and he's just donated $23 million to provide solar pumps to remote ares in Egypt this bet should be trivial!

This bet is a chance for him to put his money where his mouth is and prove this is real whilst making a profit off the free PR!

please, if you take what you are doing seriously, keep serious, dont be a child

i Asked you stuff above can you please answer and stick to the subject ?

It's too stupid! I can pick apart everything you've said but I've got to waste my time doing, I'll tell you what though If you can convince Nilesh to accept my bet I'll give you a $1000 + my name, address, telephone, a flight to Thailand and even cook you dinner!

not interested in getting involved in any childish thing, but i am interested in hearing your arguments, please break it apart.

you are doing a serious accusation, and should be taken seriously, betting on it is not correct, furthermore why dont you approach the authorities instead of wasting time here ??

By the way, you waste time all day in URO posts Smiley

Yeah I have been trying to stop, yeah filed a report with the authorities on the 16th.

I can't really argue when you've plucked figures out of your ass, and are asking me for "real evidence" when you're implying the op is not. You also asking who the victims are, I'm not wasting my time answering your idiotic questions, but I'll bump that up to $2000 and no trip to Thailand if you can get Nilesh or true asset to take the bet I've proposed. That bounty goes to anyone btw!

Chung, dont answer these questions anymore. We have done it for the past few weeks. They do not like the answers anyway, why taking the time and effort.
We will do things as we spoke (PM) and URO traders does not need to know any of that. Let them swim in their own piss for a while....they will hear the news when time is right.

First of he is Chang not Chung and secondly you can't do anything. Have you heard that quote : Empty barrels make the most noise. You really make me laugh when you say these things. If Chang say something like that may be I think for once but you make me laugh. There is no sense in any of your argument but still say these big things hahahaha.   "The Dumb has spoken" . Lol
I've challenged GES (Nilesh Nair) to a 6.35 Bitcoin bet that Uro will either drop by half at close of bet or be unlisted from Bittrex within 3 weeks!

Given that he will know without doubt this isn't a scam and he's just donated $23 million to provide solar pumps to remote ares in Egypt this bet should be trivial!

This bet is a chance for him to put his money where his mouth is and prove this is real whilst making a profit off the free PR!

It's too stupid! I can pick apart everything you've said but I've got to waste my time doing, I'll tell you what though If you can convince Nilesh to accept my bet I'll give you a $1000 + my name, address, telephone, a flight to Thailand and even cook you dinner!

not interested in getting involved in any childish thing, but i am interested in hearing your arguments, please break it apart.

you are doing a serious accusation, and should be taken seriously, betting on it is not correct, furthermore why dont you approach the authorities instead of wasting time here ??

Yeah I have been trying to stop, yeah filed a report with the authorities on the 16th.

I can't really argue when you've plucked figures out of your ass, and are asking me for "real evidence" when you're implying the op is not. You also asking who the victims are, I'm not wasting my time answering your idiotic questions, but I'll bump that up to $2000 and no trip to Thailand if you can get Nilesh or true asset to take the bet I've proposed. That bounty goes to anyone btw!

Chung, dont answer these questions anymore. We have done it for the past few weeks. They do not like the answers anyway, why taking the time and effort.
We will do things as we spoke (PM) and URO traders does not need to know any of that. Let them swim in their own piss for a while....they will hear the news when time is right.

Nowhere in that press release does it say $23 million was "donated", it's a $23 million dollar contract lol. And I seriously doubt it is going to True Asset himself :p

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Nowhere in that press release does it say $23 million was "donated", it's a $23 million dollar contract lol. And I seriously doubt it is going to True Asset himself :p
Activity: 118

well, so let the authorities handle it.
Activity: 210
I will try to convince Bohan if I have time but I don't need your money, keep to yourself.

In case you didnt see the post:

Questions for scam accusation:

1.- 14 of july (i dont have the exact date exactly) of july Rivaa purchases 12500+ URO for the shipping (we know it was purchased because Jebus911 saw the accounting on Bittrex account of the customer and posted screenshots and gave faith of this)

2.- Later the 15 of July Rivaa completes the purchase executes the payment to GES (http://uroexplorer.cryptocuttlefish.cc/address/URwAryrK8VfrWGRNLGsoLGHf3sbGdSQXuL and http://uroexplorer.cryptocuttlefish.cc/address/UkTxkgTehxnrrmuUdx8hXre2GyUaeNasbW) At this point GES is in power of 25.000 URO.

http://prntscr.com/47hffa and http://prntscr.com/47hfn8 are proof of it from a 3rd party

3.- on july 10 after Rivva makes the first half of the paument to GES, having in power the first 12.500, They announce the world first URO transaction http://greenearthsystems.com.au/world-first-by-green-earth-uro-for-urea/ driving the price to 0.4 as a top

IF they dumped then, at approx 0.02 its 250 BTC, while the purchase costed 88 BTC (if Rivaa is in on it, would be investment money lets say)
250 - 88 = 162 profit = around 100.000 USD

4.- Posts of accusation against GES and URO dropped the price from 4 millions to 1 million (1 million the bottom till the next day, was still profit for ges, at no point did their coins move from their wallet

5.- True Asset, and GES have continued to proove that they are working on it after more than 4 month.

my questions to the accuser are:

1.-how does the scam work, how do they profit from us after putting more than 170 BTC in only buying URO to keep in a cold wallet.
2.-who are the victims of the scam at this point? is there an accuser who is a victim, or simply random people without name.
3.-do you have EVIDENCE of a scam? and i mean EVIDENCE, not what you would find suspicious behaviour

Last, are you willing to reveal your identity the same way Bohan and Nielesh have done so far?

Pages:
Jump to: