Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam accusation against user humanrightsfoundation - page 2. (Read 1694 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
That has been done. Theymos also responded and I told him he going to be sued for defamation and copyright infringement. He said under U.S. law I can't sue him but I made clear to Theymos that for defamation he will be sued in Switzerland (can be result in jail) and subpoena will be requested from a U.S. Federal court for the seizure of the server(s), whatever is proxy or not it is distributing copyrighted material.

I'm talking now with DigitalOcean and Amazon abuse team.

Well, this clearly looks to me as an attempt to threaten people by showing "virtual" powers that I highly doubt you possess. Is it an extortion sort of attempt? Who exactly gave you the authority to fight for the copyrights when things here are clearly mentioned with sources? And how can the whole forum be taken down? I mean how can you sue the owner of this forum just because a user here posted a copyrighted image with / without source? Those who do it get a ban here right away already.

@oeleo,
Jeez, can you guys please find out any similarities between game-protect and humanrightsfoundation please? I guess game-protect was enough alone to entertain us, we don't need HRF to join the rally here.

... it is only a playground for personal attacks.

And what are you doing here exactly?  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I urge you to delete the copyrighted image or I force DigitalOcean to take-down ip.bitcointalk.org until the image is not removed! You have 5 minutes before they will be notified!
Maybe you should start getting the image removed at the actual location, imgur. Not at the image-proxy that bitcointalk hosts.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

Remove the copyrighted image from this topic or a request for Amazon will be sent

BitcoinTalk's server:

<>

The ISP will be contacted for your personal information if you don't delete the copyrighted image!

Wow....I'm impressed, 5000km accuracy  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I'm waiting for a whistleblower fugitive contacting my VPN provider, my ISP, and the authorities to delete a public picture
Please make it before it goes dark and don't forget to also send them the copies of the PM's you've sent me.

Later edit
Removed all the bla bla bla as the all his shit got deleted anyway.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

Remove the copyrighted image from this topic or a request for Amazon will be sent

BitcoinTalk's server:
{
  "ip": "52.21.107.156",
  "hostname": "ec2-52-21-107-156.compute-1.amazonaws.com",
  "city": "Virginia Beach",
  "region": "Virginia",
  "country": "US",
  "loc": "36.8512,-76.1692",
  "org": "AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.",
  "postal": "23465",
}

The guy who copied the copyrighted picture:
{
  "ip": "84.117.96.119",
  "city": "Voluntari",
  "region": "Ilfov",
  "country": "RO",
  "loc": "44.4900,26.1734",
  "org": "AS6830 Liberty Global B.V.",
  "postal": "077190",
}

{
  "ip": "175.176.71.18",
  "city": "Cebu City",
  "region": "Central Visayas",
  "country": "PH",
  "loc": "10.3167,123.8907",
  "org": "AS10139 Smart Broadband, Inc.",
  "postal": "6000",
}

The ISP will be contacted for your personal information if you don't delete the copyrighted image!

Neither Amazon nor any ISP will give you personal information. Good luck with that.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Why would anyone sent a single satoshi to this self confirmed convicted criminal, ex-spy and ultra-religious extremist ?

So he can fund some terrorist group maybe?

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
He's obviously a paranoid schizophrenic, however high functioning and wealthy of a background, these last few posts of his cement that. He actually believes he wrote the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which was written in 1948. I'm sure in his mind the Lizard People really are out to do him in.

Is making death threats grounds for banning only if they're against another member?
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Oh, so they can make death treats against me but I can't against them? Don't be so stupid. Regarding this topic, it is not a scam topic (no proof of whatsoever) this topic have no other purpose than bully me and attack me by U.S. Nazis who created this topic and posted shit about me. How this related to Bitcoin or to scam? In no way. I ask to remove the copyrighted picture! It is going to be removed not only from here but from the archives. Be aware.
Death threats should not be accepted regardless of who voices them and regardless of against whom they are made.
No, nobody should be allowed to make death threats against you, but simply because you have been wronged in that way does not give you the right to respond in the very same way.
Eye for an eye is a barbaric, outdated sense of justice. Someone supposedly fighting for Human Rights should have a moral standard that is several levels above that.
Again, what the fuck this all has to do with the topic? Do you have any proof my project is a scam? Even my copyrighted picture is copied without asking and pasted to ip.bitcointalk.org this is far from scam accusation. This is a topic for personal attacks. Nothing about Bitcoin...
You were making death threats in this thread. I am responding to the death threats you make in this thread.
If you do not want to have death threats be a topic in here, you should not have started making them right here.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
A few thoughts on this ongoing drama:

Firstly, apologies to the forum for setting off this nonsense. As I do with all trolls, I will largely be ignoring him from this point forth, and would encourage others to do the same.

Secondly, I would encourage everyone to keep any dox or similar information to the Investigations board. Having said that, the information which has been found and shared goes a long way to showing the kind of character we are dealing with here. For someone who conducts himself in this way to claim to be a proponent of human rights is laughable.

Lastly, I still had some concerns yesterday that I had unfairly tagged someone who was genuinely trying their best to run an organization, despite obviously doing so very poorly. Thankfully, the information shared coupled with this user's threats of hacking the forum, constant insults and rage, and threats of violence and murder, have removed any doubt from my mind.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Oh, so they can make death treats against me but I can't against them? Don't be so stupid. Regarding this topic, it is not a scam topic (no proof of whatsoever) this topic have no other purpose than bully me and attack me by U.S. Nazis who created this topic and posted shit about me. How this related to Bitcoin or to scam? In no way. I ask to remove the copyrighted picture! It is going to be removed not only from here but from the archives. Be aware.
Death threats should not be accepted regardless of who voices them and regardless of against whom they are made.
No, nobody should be allowed to make death threats against you, but simply because you have been wronged in that way does not give you the right to respond in the very same way.
Eye for an eye is a barbaric, outdated sense of justice. Someone supposedly fighting for Human Rights should have a moral standard that is several levels above that.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937

I tell you what? I also support HEZBOLLAH! Problem with it? Here Hezbollah not a terrorist organization like in the EU and USA. I'm proud to support the Islamic Resistance!

Here some of my favorite songs: https://vimeo.com/348529547

copper member
Goodbye, Z.
You can fuck yourself in the United States or in Hungary both of them are fascist countries. Building large walls razor fences torturing people, kidnapping people terrorizing refugees and even they own citizens. Be proud. In Switzerland none of this matters. Tell me when you see Interpol warrant, if you don't than I'm just fine in Switzerland. The Hungarian NSA can fuck himself along with the U.S. authorities.
Nothing fascist in Switzerland indeed.

legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
I'm not going to go into detail about the scam accusation originally posted, it seems many other members have already gone into grave detail... I don't know the site in question, nor do i know wether or not it's a scam...

However, i noticed the person who was the subject of the scam accusation has made dead threats against a person who he identified with both first and last name, aswell as detailing how he would kill said person... Eventough it seems he has now deleted said post? EDIT: found the original in the archived thread here

In my country this is completely illegal and you can actually be sent to jail, even for posting things like this on a public forum.

Is there anybody from Hungary who can verify if this is the case for hungarians aswell? Or is this forum under US jurisdiction, in this case the subject of the accusation might fall under us law (i'm pretty sure making death treats against somebody is illegal in the US aswell).
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
So he deleted all his comments here (or had them deleted for him) and is now attempting to tag team Bitcointalk with game-protect in Scam Accusations: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5179453

It's a match made in heaven. Or hell. You know, one or the other...

Well i think this is an interesting find about the humanrights.foundation owner Zoltan Konder about his behavior towards other people. here is the 4 page exclusion order came from USPTO: https://www.uspto.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Exclusion%20Order%20-%20Zoltan%20Konder.pdf in that order explains why he was expelled just read it yourselves and you will know that he is a self entitled human rights advocate who doesn't know how enforce human rights on others.

There is another interesting fact about ZOLTÁN KONDÉR

http://www.police.hu/hu/koral/elfogatoparancs-alapjan-korozott-szemelyek/167211

How do you go from this:

to this?

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
So he deleted all his comments here (or had them deleted for him) and is now attempting to tag team Bitcointalk with game-protect in Scam Accusations: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5179453
It's a match made in heaven. Or hell. You know, one or the other.
Teaming up with GP, that speaks volumes.
I'm actually surprised there is a second person who could rise to that level.
Didn't think we'd find one that quickly, if ever.

That's what I love about this forum: I could have never dreamed this kind of entertainment up on my own in a thousand years.

I'm archiving this page because this is too good to not.

If its just fucking opinion of a few than remove this thread! Anyway it is off topic, one sided and it is defamation. What all this has to do with scam? Absolutely nothing. No proof of scam whatsoever. Just accusation and talk shit without knowing anything... Google will not help you to understand what is going on for years... Only I can talk about but you messed that up...

Well, guess you should just fuck back off to Switzerland then, huh bud. Here's a few free tips:

- come up with your own name.
- actually demonstrate that you can do something for anybody.
- stop being such an entitled, insane dickhead.

You're welcome.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
If its just fucking opinion of a few than remove this thread! Anyway if off topic, one sided and it is defamation.
One sided? You get to respond, don't you.
You could use your responses to prove them wrong, instead of cursing and insulting.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
It's a match made in heaven. Or hell. You know, one or the other.
Teaming up with GP, that speaks volumes.
I'm actually surprised there is a second person who could rise to that level.
Didn't think we'd find one that quickly, if ever.

NO! You just sharing your fucking personal opinions!
That is what a forum is made for.
If you were searching for something else, you might be on the wrong website.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
2. No Information of his suborganization in other countries (seriously i am from the Philippines i didn't saw or hear about his organization at all.)

Did you Duerte fuck ever submitted anything? No? Than shut your mouth!

Nice behaviour and language by someone who allegedly cares for humans rights. You showed your true colors really fast, and just confirmed that all this was just a  scam attempt.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
Apparently, the naming conflict, and trying to take advantage of the similarity of a well known organization is interpreted as such by others. Just to show that this is not a Bitcointalk gang against the alleged NGO: see https://wikivisually.com/wiki/MediaWiki_talk:Spam-blacklist/archives/October_2015#HUMANRIGHTS.FOUNDATION

It’s pretty lengthy, so here are some extracts (see above link for full context). The first one is from the alleged NGO; the remaining from Wikipedia:

<…> I'am sorry for changed the link on Human_Rights_Foundation Wikipedia article and showed my webpage at the external link section <…>

The account who has been plastering (spamming) this site all over Wikipedia, generally completely ignoring our inclusion standards (external links guideline), and likely editing with a conflict of interest (conflict of interest guideline) is currently blocked because in between spamming this site felt the need to post edits in mainspace which appear to be death threats. Until one can show on which pages which link does follow our inclusions standards (i.e., whitelist requests), this is   Declined. --Dirk Beetstra T 09:19, 23 October 2015 (UTC)

According to your link you filed an application for registering HUMANRIGHTSFOUNDATION as a trademark a week ago, while the The Human Rights Foundation was incorporated under US laws ten years ago. And they're well known, with lots of media coverage, but you're not, making it more probable that you're trying to impersonate them, and not the other way around... Thomas.W talk 12:55, 23 October 2015 (UTC)

We often do not include the articles in the names, but that could have been a reason for discussion (a 'conflict' between article names is nothing new, and articles can be moved when discussion results in such a consensus). Anyway, it becomes more and more clear that you are two different organisations; that would hence mean we could have two independent articles on the two organisations (assuming both are notable). You are more than free to submit a draft about your organisation, and then the naming conflict can be resolved then (as well as either selective whitelisting of the mainpage for use on the article).
It does however not excuse the a) hijacking of the existing article, b) the addition of the organisation's link to this page and others, c) removal of mentions of the other organisation, and d) the apparent death threats on the subject of the founder of the other site. --Dirk Beetstra T 13:18, 23 October 2015 (UTC)
The impression I get is that it's someone who is trying to hijack a well known name in order to get a share of the donations... Thomas.W talk
Pages:
Jump to: