Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam alert : Do NOT INVEST in Genesis Mining - page 30. (Read 257762 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hi i was thinking of buying 2.5 TH/S on genesis mining and i saw that your contract got removed and stuff. BUt i also saw one more thing you bought 1Th/S for 419$ and now i am getting 2.5TH/S for 425$.
Second i checked the fees as i will have 2500GH/S and fees is 0.0004 per GH/s so the daily fees i will be getting is
2500*0.0004=1$
i checked on https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator for earning amount per day and it was 2$
So i will be earning 1$ per day and roi in 425 days. SO isn't that profitable.
Also in the coming the years bitcoin price will increase so it will be even more profitable. You are calling this a scam because the amount of power you purchased is costly. And of course because of halving you lost everthing but now halving will be after 4 years so isn't it profitable. I don't think genesis mining isn't profitable now. If you think can you give me some reason for not to invest bitcoins in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
My SHA256 contracts have stopped paying after the halving.

Good luck to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
I have mention to invest some more cloudminings as like as Genesis Mining, hashflare.io or hashnest.com
so which one is the best for long term ? please give me in advance? if available should I take a hosted-mining?
Thank you

Genesis Mining is the most trustfully, and really own miners.  Cheaper services, like hashocean, Hashie, zeuminer Hashlets, piggy mining, are all gone,.. ponzi scheme`s died whit in a view months or so.

Genesis Mining is still there, providing there reliable service, they are not the cheapest, but they do what they say they do.

Whit-out Genesis Mining i had to pay 0.235 euro cent for kw/h

Seriously Zeta Huh How can you advertise for Genesis Mining on a Genesis mining scam alert thread ?
Stop it please. I don't want you to post here. Feel free to do your promotional stuff on Genesis Mining thread. That's enough.

Tomsmith : if it's not too late : Do NOT invest in Genesis Mining. You will lose your money.
Its not up to you if i post here or not, you are not the Bitcointalk boss or something.
I am not advertising, juist giving my opinion, my point of view.
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
I have mention to invest some more cloudminings as like as Genesis Mining, hashflare.io or hashnest.com
so which one is the best for long term ? please give me in advance? if available should I take a hosted-mining?
Thank you

Genesis Mining is the most trustfully, and really own miners.  Cheaper services, like hashocean, Hashie, zeuminer Hashlets, piggy mining, are all gone,.. ponzi scheme`s died whit in a view months or so.

Genesis Mining is still there, providing there reliable service, they are not the cheapest, but they do what they say they do.

Seriously Zeta Huh How can you advertise for Genesis Mining on a Genesis mining scam alert thread ?
Stop it please. I don't want you to post here. Feel free to do your promotional stuff on Genesis Mining thread. That's enough.

Tomsmith : if it's not too late : Do NOT invest in Genesis Mining. You will lose your money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Thank you

Genesis Mining is the most trustfully, and really own miners.  Cheaper services, like hashocean, Hashie, zeuminer Hashlets, piggy mining, are all gone,.. ponzi scheme`s died whit in a view months or so.

Thank you for your advance. I will do it
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Thank you

Genesis Mining is the most trustfully, and really own miners.  Cheaper services, like hashocean, Hashie, zeuminer Hashlets, piggy mining, are all gone,.. ponzi scheme`s died whit in a view months or so.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Thank you
They have revived the 1 year X11 contracts.
Activity: 642
Everyrhing involved with bitcoin is a scam, including exchanges.
wrong
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Everyrhing involved with bitcoin is a scam, including exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Be careful with these services. The halving is near, with huge increase in the mining difficulty, while the price does not necessarily follow.
Still many people fall into this,go check facebook groups and all these people are promoting a lot of cloud mining because they are referral based like mlm many people took the bait of free hash rate and the income they are going to get from referring people..
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
Also, I find it strange that GM could sustain by mining with older hardware. Those old hardware should be inefficient and cost tons of electricity. Shouldn't they be using more efficient miners, 14nm tech, such as S9s?

And what happened to scrypt power they took away from their customers? I understand that scrypt has better longevity than other algos..

When you have other people paying for your electricity it's very easy to keep them running forever. It's even easier when the miners don't exist, which could be the case.

I have asked them to clarify these points on their self moderated thread, (which they visited today)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15225615

Quote from: Genesis, only words?
We are dedicated to transparency

Quote from: dictionary

transparent

tranˈspar(ə)nt,trɑːn-,-ˈspɛː-/
adjective
(of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen.
"transparent blue water"
synonyms:   see-through, clear, translucent, pellucid, crystal clear, crystalline, limpid, glassy, glass-like, liquid; More
easy to perceive or detect.
"the residents will see through any transparent attempt to buy their votes"
synonyms:   obvious, explicit, unambiguous, unequivocal, clear, lucid, straightforward, plain, (as) plain as the nose on your face, apparent, unmistakable, manifest, conspicuous, patent, indisputable, self-evident;

I doubt they will answer you anything. But that's a nice try. Let's see what happens...

so there is no reason for this thread at all, other than to throw information out there that everyone already has, right?  perhaps some sort of self-importance thing?

The reason for this thread is quite simple. As I say, I just want to warn other futur investors.
By the way, It seems to be working : several people already thanked me for it and didn't invest after reading this thread.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
If they let you get your ROI, they wouldn't existed in the business.

Wake up. All of the cloudmining companies are scam. Non of them will give you ROI. Giving people their ROI basically means they give you free money. While the difficulty rises constantly its not possible for people to get your ROI.

By buying contracts from a cloudmining company, you are just donating your money to them and they are mining coins with your money. You just share their expenses not their profits. Ffs. Be smart.

And the one and only "cloud mining" operation that gives me ROI is a speculated ponzi business. I've already ROI-ed and it is still paying. Scary stuff.

(P.S: It is not GM and not HF)

Its idiotic for people giving their money to this websites.. LOL

how many mos. did you wait for that ROI. I guess there are too many dumb people to be herded by this companies and to use these dimwits to pay up their expenses.

I am confused, what is the proof of scam here?  I have neither used or not used the site, but it looks like you are saying the word scam and are just expressing your dislike for the site and not how it is a scam.

Hes stating other HYIP sections which promote to be a cloud mining service, not necessary towards gensis in that sentence.

I wouldnt say cloud mining operations are a scam, but its more of a rip off at some point if the btc price value doesn't match to handle the fees they deduct.

so there is no reason for this thread at all, other than to throw information out there that everyone already has, right?  perhaps some sort of self-importance thing?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is the type of hash stats that can pay off well.

{"43200":{"interval":43200,"interval_name":"12 hours","hashrate":17318529817058,"shares":174194688},"intervals":[43200,10800,1350,256,128],"10800":{"interval":10800,"interval_name":"3 hours","hashrate":17536803236498,"shares":44097536},"1350":{"interval":1350,"interval_name":"22.5 minutes","hashrate":18191623494818,"shares":5718016},"256":{"interval":256,"interval_name":"256 seconds","hashrate":18201282871296,"shares":1084881},"128":{"interval":128,"interval_name":"128 seconds","hashrate":17243320614912,"shares":513891}}
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Also, I find it strange that GM could sustain by mining with older hardware. Those old hardware should be inefficient and cost tons of electricity. Shouldn't they be using more efficient miners, 14nm tech, such as S9s?

And what happened to scrypt power they took away from their customers? I understand that scrypt has better longevity than other algos..

When you have other people paying for your electricity it's very easy to keep them running forever. It's even easier when the miners don't exist, which could be the case.

I have asked them to clarify these points on their self moderated thread, (which they visited today)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15225615

Quote from: Genesis, only words?
We are dedicated to transparency

Quote from: dictionary

transparent

tranˈspar(ə)nt,trɑːn-,-ˈspɛː-/
adjective
(of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen.
"transparent blue water"
synonyms:   see-through, clear, translucent, pellucid, crystal clear, crystalline, limpid, glassy, glass-like, liquid; More
easy to perceive or detect.
"the residents will see through any transparent attempt to buy their votes"
synonyms:   obvious, explicit, unambiguous, unequivocal, clear, lucid, straightforward, plain, (as) plain as the nose on your face, apparent, unmistakable, manifest, conspicuous, patent, indisputable, self-evident;

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Wake up. All of the cloudmining companies are scam. Non of them will give you ROI. Giving people their ROI basically means they give you free money. While the difficulty rises constantly its not possible for people to get your ROI.

By buying contracts from a cloudmining company, you are just donating your money to them and they are mining coins with your money. You just share their expenses not their profits. Ffs. Be smart.

And the one and only "cloud mining" operation that gives me ROI is a speculated ponzi business. I've already ROI-ed and it is still paying. Scary stuff.

how many mos. did you wait for that ROI. I guess there are too many dumb people to be herded by this companies and to use these dimwits to pay up their expenses.

I am confused, what is the proof of scam here?  I have neither used or not used the site, but it looks like you are saying the word scam and are just expressing your dislike for the site and not how it is a scam.

Hes stating other HYIP sections which promote to be a cloud mining service, not necessary towards gensis in that sentence.

I wouldnt say cloud mining operations are a scam, but its more of a rip off at some point if the btc price value doesn't match to handle the fees they deduct.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

Update:

Total investment U$419 - 1TH/s

2015-12-17 - 0.15 TH/s - Fee USD 0.00099 per GH/s and day
2015-12-20 - 0.35 TH/s - Fee USD 0.00099 per GH/s and day
2015-12-23 - 0.50 TH/s - Fee USD 0.00095 per GH/s and day

Overpayment - sha256 BTC balance of 0.0032036 successfully added to your account on 2015-12-26

Lowerpayment - sha256 BTC balance of 0.00051456 successfully added to your account on 2016-04-14 [decreases every day]

0.15850811BTC Total received = ROI 1771 Days = Never

Lifetime contracts = money burned.

Not recommend , waste of time and money.

Can we get an update on this taking into account the increase in BTC value. Can you put MAYBE a little more effort into telling us what youve made?? like what was price of btc on days you bouhgt,.. how much now... how much btc made to date... thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: