Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam alert : Do NOT INVEST in Genesis Mining - page 31. (Read 257762 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Existing users with Genesis-Mining, it is advise you send your dust to a XAPO wallet. Otherwise, the transaction fees alone to send out those dust will be way more than what you received.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Be careful with these services. The halving is near, with huge increase in the mining difficulty, while the price does not necessarily follow.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
https://www.genesis-mining.com/login

file not found... so you cant login after couple weeks? not inspiring much trust.... maybe a note saying try login later be nice...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Sick of scammers everywhere man , These guys got me !! and 2 of my friends. DEATH TO SCAMMERS
Activity: 407
DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments
I recommend staying away from this kind of service.

Even Hashnest may have problems with the mining difficulty after the halving event.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The best anyone can do if they are displeased on the level of return on investment, is to just be out of this space to begin with.

Unless you can sell off your contracts to someone else and continue other places like hashnest.
Activity: 112
Without hash trading market, the better to do is stay away.
Every 1TH/S returns you around ~3500 satoshis each day. Is it time for GM to reduce their maintenance fees?

Is that after fees? Because that doesn't match any online mining calculator I can find.

How can they lower fees if they are legitimate? How does the increase of difficulty change the real world price to run a miner?

Yes. ~3000 - 3500 satoshis is after fees. This is the amount I am getting daily for a contract. lol
legendary
Activity: 1526
Every 1TH/S returns you around ~3500 satoshis each day. Is it time for GM to reduce their maintenance fees?

Is that after fees? Because that doesn't match any online mining calculator I can find.

How can they lower fees if they are legitimate? How does the increase of difficulty change the real world price to run a miner?
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
shilling (1) noun. A coin formerly used in the United Kingdom and some Commonwealth countries, one twentieth of a pound sterling;
(2) gerund. The covert promotion of a product or service under the pretence of being a satisfied customer but with the expectation of reward; e.g. earning payments by enticing the gullible to click on a referral link.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
If you not like genesis mining you not like mining.
I am getting dust from them. I saw a 296 satoshis from them.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Activity: 82
Long live to BitCoin
Activity: 826
I think its due to being what I mentioned in the mining thread about spoondoolies operation has now closed up shop since they cant compete.

Keep in mind that genesis mining main source of hardware was their partnership - which would only explain poor roi (their transition period to find another vendor) for the hardwares to keep their operations going.. but if they been prolong the situation.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spondoolies-done-1465475

Then I have no words.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
If they let you get your ROI, they wouldn't existed in the business.

Wake up. All of the cloudmining companies are scam. Non of them will give you ROI. Giving people their ROI basically means they give you free money. While the difficulty rises constantly its not possible for people to get your ROI.

By buying contracts from a cloudmining company, you are just donating your money to them and they are mining coins with your money. You just share their expenses not their profits. Ffs. Be smart.

And the one and only "cloud mining" operation that gives me ROI is a speculated ponzi business. I've already ROI-ed and it is still paying. Scary stuff.

(P.S: It is not GM and not HF)

Its idiotic for people giving their money to this websites.. LOL

how many mos. did you wait for that ROI. I guess there are too many dumb people to be herded by this companies and to use these dimwits to pay up their expenses.
I think its a long term before you can get the roi,.. But im still not convince that any cloud mining site are paying all of them are giving a hard ways to reach the roi or they are giving a good promo at the first time. and run after few days or weeks. they are still sister company of investment site..
So for me all of them are scammers..another ponzi schemes..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Wake up. All of the cloudmining companies are scam. Non of them will give you ROI. Giving people their ROI basically means they give you free money. While the difficulty rises constantly its not possible for people to get your ROI.

By buying contracts from a cloudmining company, you are just donating your money to them and they are mining coins with your money. You just share their expenses not their profits. Ffs. Be smart.

And the one and only "cloud mining" operation that gives me ROI is a speculated ponzi business. I've already ROI-ed and it is still paying. Scary stuff.

Its idiotic for people giving their money to this websites.. LOL

how many mos. did you wait for that ROI. I guess there are too many dumb people to be herded by this companies and to use these dimwits to pay up their expenses.

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

Pages:
Jump to: