Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 44. (Read 25737 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I’m the asshole who keeps inventing things that other people need. I’m not the good media personality. You think I’m gonna complain because I only get to keep $6 billion? And I’m the only surviving member of Satoshi? The judge ruled it was a partnership. I’m the asshole Satoshi. And Dave was the nice one. So have a nice day.

As far as I know, the real Satoshi NEVER showed signs of being an asshole.

Let's play Can You Spot the Asshole?

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Regarding liberty, he might not want to show up.  Regarding assets, I am sure that he already has attempted to employ a fairly aloof system of hiding assets, to the extent that he has any that are actually owned outright.
My opinion:

His liberty is not only dependent on whether the judge will throw him in jail.

It hasn't stopped him in the past - he has been sentenced to jail before:
In 2004, Wright was convicted of contempt of court by the Supreme Court of New South Wales. He was sentenced to 28 days in jail for breaching an injunction that prevented him from approaching customers of DeMorgan Information Security Systems, from which he resigned in 2003. The sentence was suspended on condition of performing 250 hours of community service.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Steven_Wright

It might also affect his liberty in regards to his ability to travel in future.

He has been moving funds through various jurisdictions without paying taxes.

Court orders to seize funds, orders to prove the location of funds etc may open him up to more "issues".

In the vein of the pot calling the kettle black ...

"Ira Kleiman didn't win cuz now he has to pay a huge estate tax on them 500,000 bitcoins that the fucktard court awarded him."

I’m the asshole who keeps inventing things that other people need. I’m not the good media personality. You think I’m gonna complain because I only get to keep $6 billion? And I’m the only surviving member of Satoshi? The judge ruled it was a partnership. I’m the asshole Satoshi. And Dave was the nice one. So have a nice day.

https://modernconsensus.com/cryptocurrencies/bitcoin/exclusive-interview-with-craig-wright-just-after-ordered-to-pay-5-billion-in-bitcoin/

The judge never ruled on whether CSW or Kleiman was Satoshi or a "team". So in my opinion there is amble reason to disbelieve the other stuff CSW says too.

Kleiman only has to pay tax on something that he gets possession of. I personally doubt that Wright ever had access to the Satoshi bitcoins.
In my opinion it is huff and puff intended to scare people holding the real bitcoins. The satoshi coins would equally affect forks like BCASH and BSV - perhaps worse for them because they have fewer people interested in purchasing them.
legendary
Regarding liberty, he might not want to show up.  Regarding assets, I am sure that he already has attempted to employ a fairly aloof system of hiding assets, to the extent that he has any that are actually owned outright.
My opinion:

In 2004, Wright was convicted of contempt of court by the Supreme Court of New South Wales. He was sentenced to 28 days in jail for breaching an injunction that prevented him from approaching customers of DeMorgan Information Security Systems, from which he resigned in 2003. The sentence was suspended on condition of performing 250 hours of community service.

Court orders to seize funds, orders to prove the location of funds etc may open him up to more "issues".

In the vein of the pot calling the kettle black ...

"Ira Kleiman didn't win cuz now he has to pay a huge estate tax on them 500,000 bitcoins that the fucktard court awarded him."
legendary
My opinion:

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Wow!!!!!!

Parties might be able to enjoy a decent amount of flexibility in terms of settling some of the matters involving payments to each other, including attornies' fees and damages and perhaps even the construction of statements regarding the extent to which they agree (or not) that the fraudster is satoshi... however, the sanctions matter would remain something that is of public concern, and I doubt that any agreement between the parties would have much, if any, affect upon the court's deliberations on those kinds of public concerns, so getting any potential sanctions leniency would be a matter regarding how persuasive the fraudster's attorney is able to be in presenting the fraudster's various defenses and justifications to present facts and argue logic (maybe asking for mercy or forgiveness) for why that diptwat should not be sanctioned with severe consequences.

The biggest sanctions are that the court has publicly voiced that Dr Wright intentionally submitted fraudulent documents to the court,  obstructed a judicial proceeding, and gave perjurious  testimony.

My opinion:

He has effectively forgone his ability to present evidence and now has zero credibility in court. It now is only a matter of how much it will cost him.

Any time he lies in the process just gives the plaintiffs the ability to re-litigate any settlement. CSW lying is a gift that just keeps on giving to them.

For the plaintiff -  the only part they have to gain by negotiations is the ease of getting an actual settlement without having to chase the payment through various jurisdictions and getting physical possession.

For CSW - his liberty and all his (and those in trusts) worldly possessions are potentially on the line.  

Good point to indicate that it is quite likely that abilities to submit evidence about the already determinations resubmitting fraud docs, obstructing proceedings and proving perjurious testimony would be limited, yet there should still be various appeal processes - and courts frequently will error on the side of making sure that parties are allowed to provide evidence and arguments (which surely, like you suggested, might not take them very far, but still CSW likely still has those kinds of rights).

legendary

Wow!!!!!!

Parties might be able to enjoy a decent amount of flexibility in terms of settling some of the matters involving payments to each other, including attornies' fees and damages and perhaps even the construction of statements regarding the extent to which they agree (or not) that the fraudster is satoshi... however, the sanctions matter would remain something that is of public concern, and I doubt that any agreement between the parties would have much, if any, affect upon the court's deliberations on those kinds of public concerns, so getting any potential sanctions leniency would be a matter regarding how persuasive the fraudster's attorney is able to be in presenting the fraudster's various defenses and justifications to present facts and argue logic (maybe asking for mercy or forgiveness) for why that diptwat should not be sanctioned with severe consequences.

The biggest sanctions are that the court has publicly voiced that Dr Wright intentionally submitted fraudulent documents to the court,  obstructed a judicial proceeding, and gave perjurious  testimony.

My opinion:

He has effectively forgone his ability to present evidence and now has zero credibility in court. It now is only a matter of how much it will cost him.

Any time he lies in the process just gives the plaintiffs the ability to re-litigate any settlement. CSW lying is a gift that just keeps on giving to them.

For the plaintiff -  the only part they have to gain by negotiations is the ease of getting an actual settlement without having to chase the payment through various jurisdictions and getting physical possession.

For CSW - his liberty and all his (and those in trusts) worldly possessions are potentially on the line. 

legendary
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Latest order for more time:

Wow!!!!!!

legendary
Interesting... I wonder what the settlement is going to be comprised of. No doubt Craig's handlers will engineer it so that he can somehow "save face" in the minds of those who have already drunk the Kool Aid. He will somehow continue the ruse that he is Satoshi into infinity, even if it will only be entertained by ever-reducing slivers of the most mentally feeble of supporters.

I admire the prose.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Interesting... I wonder what the settlement is going to be comprised of. No doubt Craig's handlers will engineer it so that he can somehow "save face" in the minds of those who have already drunk the Kool Aid. He will somehow continue the ruse that he is Satoshi into infinity, even if it will only be entertained by ever-reducing slivers of the most mentally feeble of supporters.
legendary
Latest order for more time:

legendary
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Rusty STAPLES.

Well if CSW's handiwork in the fraudulent evidence department so far is anything to go by they'll likely be proven to have come out of the factory in 2014.

And the coffee stain will be from a Starbucks blend not introduced until 2015.

Hah, classic!

Edit: he also said this, which was seemingly overlooked by HardFireMiner:

And the technical problem with scale is real.  I haven't seen any worthwhile approach to dealing with it - not the one I suggested nor any of the others.  

Thus, resurrecting Cryddit to support your big blocker argument is just dumb.

Nice find, i too went down the rabbit hole of that thread and am glad i did. Smiley

Damn I keep getting waylaid and can't catch up on any threads. Cheesy

This was a good read.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/id-known-what-we-were-starting-ray-dillinger
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Our special friend is appearing here - https://cc-forum.com/agenda/ for a wonderful and illuminating fireside chat entitled 'what was your purpose as Satoshi writing the white paper?'

Get those tickets ASAP for this highly credible event.
legendary

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.284.0.pdf

CSW filed for a 30 day extension before the order is finalized.

It was a joint motion, between plaintiff and CSW. Yesterday they made another joint motion, for another 30 days.

"I knew I should've trademarked '30 days' when I did such for 'In Two Weeks'."
Activity: 872
Merit: 120

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.284.0.pdf

CSW filed for a 30 day extension before the order is finalized.

It was a joint motion, between plaintiff and CSW. Yesterday they made another joint motion, for another 30 days.
legendary
legendary
While this thread is more about CSW's ongoing attempts to defraud the cryptocurrency community, I was interested in reading more about what Ray Dillinger (Cryddit) had to say about the block size debate, and found some interesting tidbits. Here's a few of his musings on big block forks, from an interview last year:

Technically speaking, there is not much wrong with any of these forks. They address certain problems in different ways slightly favoring the interests of different groups, but not seriously to anyone’s disadvantage.  None of them was entirely without technical merit.

On the other hand none of them make more than a tiny amount of difference.  None helped with the bandwidth or transaction volume by anything more than a small constant factor, so the problem they were supposedly about solving was not in fact solved, nor even very much affected.

So while none of the proposed changes were objectionable in themselves, there was really no *very* compelling reason for any of them to be implemented.  Each of those ideas is merely a stopgap that pushes the rock down the road another foot or two without moving it out of the way. If you want to move that rock out of the road, you will need a much more powerful idea.

Hint: the "much more powerful idea" isn't limitless blocks.

According to CSW, a "much more powerful idea" is a weather rock in the middle of the road ...

The BSV archives the weather results each second from around the world on its blockchain. Genius! Madness!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
While this thread is more about CSW's ongoing attempts to defraud the cryptocurrency community, I was interested in reading more about what Ray Dillinger (Cryddit) had to say about the block size debate, and found some interesting tidbits. Here's a few of his musings on big block forks, from an interview last year:

And the technical problem with scale is real.  I haven't seen any worthwhile approach to dealing with it - not the one I suggested nor any of the others.  

Thus, resurrecting Cryddit to support your big blocker argument is just dumb.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Not a scam, but the nightmare of any other crypto project in the space?

https://patents.google.com/?assignee=nchain&oq=nchain&dups=language

733 of today, I hear about 700 to come in

Sure, that triggers a lot of trolls,... nearly all

Talking of trolls, it also resembles the behavior of the patent variety.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I wouldn't be surprised if those patents are filled with plagiarism, like most of the papers Craig has published:

"Anatomy of a fraud — A deep dive into one of Craig Wright’s plagiarized papers” by Sam Williams https://link.medium.com/PlaWifEpA0
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Not a scam, but the nightmare of any other crypto project in the space?

https://patents.google.com/?assignee=nchain&oq=nchain&dups=language

733 of today, I hear about 700 to come in

Sure, that triggers a lot of trolls,... nearly all
Pages:
Jump to: