Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 45. (Read 25737 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Rusty STAPLES.

Well if CSW's handiwork in the fraudulent evidence department so far is anything to go by they'll likely be proven to have come out of the factory in 2014.

And the coffee stain will be from a Starbucks blend not introduced until 2015.

"My guess would be [Bitcoin] ORANGE pumpkin spice."

lol be careful, you might get banned from Trump for being a national threat to the USA! Roll Eyes
(ye, I'm butthurt with Huawei's ban >.>)
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Rusty STAPLES.

Well if CSW's handiwork in the fraudulent evidence department so far is anything to go by they'll likely be proven to have come out of the factory in 2014.

"My guess would be [Bitcoin] ORANGE pumpkin spice."
legendary
Bump, Craig is a fraud.

I see him rather catching all the anno and anarcho frauds who try to do all sorts of illegal stuff with crypto

No wonder they hate him and want him to be called out...

Like impersonating Satoshi
Like plagiarism
Like tax fraud
Like faking diplomas
Like contempt of Court
Like Perjury
Like using fake emails from dead people
Like writing shit about Hal Finney, Martti Malmi and other people
Like filling a blockchain with BS data, the weather blockchain
Like promoting a fork as being Bitcoin

Which blockchain has stored child pronography? -> Bitcoin SV

Well said, except that the last point is an issue that can happen to any blockchain, it's not entirely their fault.
The unnecessary high size limit of blocks surely helps such situations, but just a low quality image would be store-able in most blockchains I suppose.

You are right, as long as the data fits the block size you can put shit in any blockchain. BUT, as you said, on some blockchains you can put 1MB of shit if you can afford the TX cost (very costly on the real Bitcoin), on BSV you can fit 2GB of trash, and they're planning for trash unlimited with their unlimited block size.

Notice that Cryddit employs two spaces after a full stop. Cryddit's goes by Edward as in Snowden.

Cryddit is Ray Dillinger. I am sure you know who that is.

Color me confused ...

Assuming you're Ray Dillinger - is that conversation public anywhere? I don't recall reading it on http://www.mail-archive.com/cryptography%40metzdowd.com/msg10005.html

Uhh, I don't remember ever agreeing to keep it secret, but we didn't talk about it on the list either.  At that time Hal was elbows-deep in the transaction scripting code, and I was checking Satoshi's work on the crypto on the blockchain architecture.  

Finney had a lot to worry about with the transaction scripting and wound up blocking out about a dozen more opcodes than Satoshi had wanted to, but I found essentially nothing wrong with the block structure.  I am still freakin' amazed how tight he got that blockchain design.  

And, yeah, I'm Ray Dillinger.

Interesting - thanks for posting. I always assumed that all of those initial-state decisions had been made *before* Satoshi posted the whitepaper. I guess because of that comment he made in that list thread to the effect of "I'm almost ready to post the code."

It's a little amusing - if bitcoin continues to grow, economists will no doubt be horrified by the levity (relative to an econ committee mtg) with which these decisions were made. Not saying that's a bad thing, or that they weren't rationally through - it actually shows how strong the system is in that there were many possible "reasonable" initial conditions that could've been selected, since the system is largely self-equilibriating anyway.

Re Finney - if he was blocking bitcoin op-codes, I wonder what he would've thought of Ethereum's scripting lang. Smiley

(and I had to ask if you were Ray cuz your early posts on here were signed "Edward")

legendary
Wow. Shit just got a whole lot realer, kids. Whatever doubts there were are certainly looking way, way shakier now.

Where do we go from here?

Rusty STAPLES.

Principle of law: one can not create its own evidence.

Satoshi's original WP complete with coffee stains, rusty staples and penned in invisible ink ...

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

My prediction for this phase of his slow ruin is that Craigy's dear old mum will report under oath that he didn't actually learn to read or write until 2015. And he still can't count beyond the number three.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Rusty STAPLES.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Rusty STAPLES.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Bump, Craig is a fraud.

I see him rather catching all the anno and anarcho frauds who try to do all sorts of illegal stuff with crypto

Like plagiarism
Like tax fraud
Like faking diplomas
Like contempt of Court
Like Perjury

Well said, except that the last point is an issue that can happen to any blockchain, it's not entirely their fault.
The unnecessary high size limit of blocks surely helps such situations, but just a low quality image would be store-able in most blockchains I suppose.

You are right, as long as the data fits the block size you can put shit in any blockchain. BUT, as you said, on some blockchains you can put 1MB of shit if you can afford the TX cost (very costly on the real Bitcoin), on BSV you can fit 2GB of trash, and they're planning for trash unlimited with their unlimited block size.

Piling every proof-of-work quorum system in the world into one dataset doesn't scale.

Bitcoin and BitDNS can be used separately.  Users shouldn't have to download all of both to use one or the other.  BitDNS users may not want to download everything the next several unrelated networks decide to pile in either.

The networks need to have separate fates.  BitDNS users might be completely liberal about adding any large data features since relatively few domain registrars are needed, while Bitcoin users might get increasingly tyrannical about limiting the size of the chain so it's easy for lots of users and small devices.

And

For what it's worth: 

I'm the guy who went over the blockchain stuff in Satoshi's first cut of the bitcoin code.  Satoshi didn't have a 1MB limit in it. The limit was originally Hal Finney's idea.  Both Satoshi and I objected that it wouldn't scale at 1MB.  Hal was concerned about a potential DoS attack though, and after discussion, Satoshi agreed.  The 1MB limit was there by the time Bitcoin launched.  But all 3 of us agreed that 1MB had to be temporary because it would never scale.

Several attempted "abuses" of the blockchain under the 1MB limit have proved Hal right about needing the limit at least for launching purposes.  A lot of people wanted to piggyback extraneous information onto the blockchain, and before miners (and the community generally) realized that blockchain space was a valuable resource they would have allowed it.  The blockchain would probably be several times as big a download now if that limit hadn't been in place, because it would have a lot of random 1-satoshi transactions that exist only to encode information for altcoins etc.
think blockchain bloat as such is no longer likely to a problem, and the 1MB limit is no longer necessary.  It has been more-or-less replaced by a profitability limit that motivates people to not waste blockchain bandwidth, and miners are now reliably dropping transactions that don't pay fees. 

Before raising the block size, you use every possible mean to skrink the size of each TX, that's why Bitcoin has much more TX per block, including when BSV has bigger blocks.

26 sept 2019 is the perfect example.

Activity: 872
Merit: 120
Bump, Craig is a fraud.

Like plagiarism
Like tax fraud
Like faking diplomas
Like contempt of Court
Like Perjury

Notice that Cryddit employs two spaces after a full stop. Cryddit's goes by Edward as in Snowden.

Cryddit is Ray Dillinger. I am sure you know who that is.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Wow. Shit just got a whole lot realer, kids. Whatever doubts there were are certainly looking way, way shakier now.

Rusty STAPLES.

Principle of law: one can not create its own evidence.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Rusty STAPLES.

Peter is a gonner, that's for sure.    Better believe that Peter was messing with the wrong satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

Rusty STAPLES.

legendary
Satoshi never meant to create an on-chain weather data storage.

Au contraire:

Markov Chain for a Simple Weather Model

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Satoshi never meant to create an on-chain weather data storage.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Bump, Craig is a fraud.

Like plagiarism
Like tax fraud
Like faking diplomas
Like contempt of Court
Like Perjury

Fine...
So go and show that experiment to work and scale somehow other than onchain. But pls don't call that one NOT BitCoin.

Satoshi called his BitCoin and it will scale as Moores law does - on chain.

legendary
Bump, Craig is a fraud.

Like plagiarism
Like tax fraud
Like faking diplomas
Like contempt of Court
Like Perjury

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
And from Satoshi's e-mail's, in response to Mike Hearn:

The final number I’m interested in is the 500kb limit on block sizes. According to Wikipedia, Visa alone processed 62 billion transactions in 2009. Dividing through we get an average of 2000 transactions per second, so peak rate is probably around double that at 4000 transactions/sec. With a ten minute block target, at peak a block might need to contain 2.4 million transactions, which just won’t fit into 500kb. Is this 500kb a temporary limitation that will be slowly removed over time from the official client or something more fundamental?

A higher limit can be phased in once we have actual use closer to the limit and make sure it’s working OK.

Eventually when we have client-only implementations, the block chain size won’t matter much. Until then, while all users still have to download the entire block chain to start, it’s nice if we can keep it down to a reasonable size.

With very high transaction volume, network nodes would consolidate and there would be more pooled mining and GPU farms, and users would run client-only. With dev work on optimising and parallelising, it can keep scaling up.

Whatever the current capacity of the software is, it automatically grows at the rate of Moore’s Law, about 60% per year.

Thx. Yes it reads pretty clear what BSV is all about.
And also clear why btc segwit scammers do not want ppl to read and learn.
So very clear they must shout "scam" louder , that what trolls can do better and end up in fuck ups like uasf etc
And from Satoshi's e-mail's, in response to Mike Hearn:

The final number I’m interested in is the 500kb limit on block sizes. According to Wikipedia, Visa alone processed 62 billion transactions in 2009. Dividing through we get an average of 2000 transactions per second, so peak rate is probably around double that at 4000 transactions/sec. With a ten minute block target, at peak a block might need to contain 2.4 million transactions, which just won’t fit into 500kb. Is this 500kb a temporary limitation that will be slowly removed over time from the official client or something more fundamental?

A higher limit can be phased in once we have actual use closer to the limit and make sure it’s working OK.

Eventually when we have client-only implementations, the block chain size won’t matter much. Until then, while all users still have to download the entire block chain to start, it’s nice if we can keep it down to a reasonable size.

With very high transaction volume, network nodes would consolidate and there would be more pooled mining and GPU farms, and users would run client-only. With dev work on optimising and parallelising, it can keep scaling up.

Whatever the current capacity of the software is, it automatically grows at the rate of Moore’s Law, about 60% per year.

Bump, Craig is a fraud.

Like plagiarism
Like tax fraud
Like faking diplomas
Like contempt of Court
Like Perjury

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
The court said it clear - it is not required for it to decide is CSW Satoshi or not, so it doesn't decide, as it doesn't have to.

So let's stop lying about the judge ruling that CSW was 1/2 of Satoshi, shall we?

However, the evidence that was accepted as true drove Judge Reinhart to establish those facts:

(1) Dr. Wright and David Kleiman entered into
a 50/50 partnership to develop Bitcoin intellectual property and to mine bitcoin; (2) any
Bitcoin-related intellectual property developed by Dr. Wright prior to David Kleiman’s
death was property of the partnership, (3) all bitcoin mined by Dr. Wright prior to David
Kleiman’s death (“the partnership’s bitcoin”) was property of the partnership when
mined; and (4) Plaintiffs presently retain an ownership interest in the partnership’s
bitcoin, and any assets traceable to them.

Again, this could mean anything between they mined a million bitcoin and they mined zero bitcoin.

Also, the Court did not strike ALL CSW defenses - striked 3 to 10
1,2,11,12,13 defenses were accepted by the Court. Now, go ahead and see what those defenses represent and also note that an appeal was made and most likely will pass as there are sufficient grounds.

That's great.

You call me a troll, when stating the obvious started to count as trolling?

The only thing that is obvious is that you are lying about what the judge ruled.
Pages:
Jump to: