Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam coins everywhere. - page 96. (Read 10933 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
May 14, 2018, 10:03:30 AM
Yes, this really upsets, because people just use the novice or neoboznanym people, it would be my will, I would stop all this!
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
May 14, 2018, 10:00:28 AM
It is easy to make erc20 tokens so many people try to run ICO. ICO with legit team and project will be the choice for investors. Some realistic project is good for investors like ad network, wallet, and exchanger. if one make project about coin backed by gold or by cash, be careful , there are scam project with this idea. Project that bulshit usually offer exagerating profit.
Activity: 574
May 14, 2018, 09:57:53 AM
That is the reality. Scammers are on the alert! They're is where the money. You need to be very careful and cautious!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 09:52:30 AM
It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

There are coins which are really scam but not every ico has the same idea for their participants so we should believe in other platform that their coins will really have a bright future and we will earn more profit when their project is success.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 09:51:07 AM
I also got into several fraudulent projects . Lost all his money
Activity: 85
May 13, 2018, 05:31:20 AM
It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.
I sincerely hope that novices who don’t understand do not touch ico, but now there are pits everywhere.
Activity: 146
May 13, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
Yes there are lots of scammer but this can now be avoided easily considering the number of member of this group. If you are not sure about the project feel free to ask others as they may know something about it.
Activity: 35
May 13, 2018, 05:26:05 AM
 What is existent in the cryptocurrrency market though are scam coins. These are coins that have absolutely no value and the developers just created them for the sole purpose of making money off of unsuspecting investors and they do not intend to stay in the market long.
Activity: 144
May 13, 2018, 05:06:36 AM
Scammers exist in any sphere, and especially in such as ICOs, because this sphere is not regulated by law, at least in my country. The main thing is to learn to distinguish high-quality projects from fraudulent by various criteria, for example, the uniqueness and usefulness of the idea, information about the team, the availability of white paper and a road map, transparency of the budget, an understandable concept of goods or services, the distribution of tokens. It is not possible to completely protect yourself from scammers, but you can minimize the risk.
Activity: 264
May 13, 2018, 04:48:10 AM
Thats really sad. There must be trusted source, not like icobench and etc.. which will control and review icos. A lot of people loose their funds by "investing" in such ICOs
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 04:47:42 AM
If you have friends and they just jump in to crypto, you should give them recomended to join this forum, because here alot of information about crypto, and they will more understanding what is cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. By join this forum we can increase our knowledge about crypto, so we will know which is legit and fraud crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 04:41:52 AM
There are a few important things to look out for, firstly the team should be identifiable. Check profiles on linkedin and see if there are any youtube videos where they have done interviews. Also, check the product to see if it is currently in production or still in the planning stages. If there is no product yet then the risk factor goes up.
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 04:00:16 AM

I absolutely agree to you.  Aome people use other for their own benifits. Why not they should help others as we also gelp them promoting their project.
But I guess se must not lose hope, failure is a key to success .
Let's just be positive and also be careful and wise on choosing ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 03:43:10 AM
It’s really difficult for me to distinguish where scam and real coin. I think it’s the biggest problem for the crypt
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
May 13, 2018, 03:33:27 AM

I agree with you, that is really true. Recently it is really hard ro differentiate ICO who is scam and not a scam , we should really be careful in choosing the right ICO to invest with . we should also read and study the project like the concept and everythjng before joining bounties and investing as well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 03:12:21 AM
This is a sad thing. people join the crypto with a view to earning a large potential of crypto. the existence of this sort of thing will certainly be very unfortunate and disappointing those who join in this field.
Activity: 504
umachit.fund
May 13, 2018, 03:06:12 AM
People have recently been interested in crypto currencies. Everyone wants to make money as soon as possible.
This is an opportunity for fraudsters and they are constantly producing SCAM projects. We should warn the newbies about the SCAM projects.

Activity: 131
May 13, 2018, 03:03:47 AM
yes,there are so many people meet ICO scan,i meet 2 ICO scam is WCX and telegram,when i stared invest ICO i see ico WCX,and i buy some mony for WCX and now it closed and maybe never go exchange,i lose all money and telegram ICO fake,after this 2 ICO i am very carefull to chosen ICO to invest,i hope never ICO scam
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 13, 2018, 02:56:39 AM
It's true that many ICO projects are just like what you say.
They don't have any value just to cheat money, but there are still a lot of people cheated.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 13, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

if a revolution has taken place in the world of finance, this does not mean that it has taken place in spiritual sphere. Fraudsters have always existed and used different instruments in every era. Use the head on your shoulders for intended, carefully choose projects, and you will not have occasions for sadness.
Pages:
Jump to: