Pages:
Author

Topic: scam hitbit.com - page 2. (Read 1803 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 08:49:57 PM
Recently many users who had activated 2FA on hitbtc found their account balance as NIL due to some hack on the website. Some lost their balance due to not activating 2FA and they aren't even receiving access emails in time. See this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hitbtc-loss-of-money-scam-thieves-2194778

I'm not sure but hitbtc is responsible for this as 2FA guarantees protection for the account. There's no way the account can be hacked so easily. Which device did you use to access the account?

My account is always enabled 2FA
I always use antivirut AVG desktop support
I wonder how the account was easily infamously 2FA
hibtc makes it difficult to appropriately monetize the user.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
September 26, 2017, 08:16:12 PM
This is insane, I read few reports about the lost of funds on this hitbtc's site, tho I have an account there, no 2FA and no funds at all since I withdraw it already on the other day. But for this situation, we know 2FA was designed to give an additional security of the accounts. And even you logged on some phishing links but with 2FA there's no way to hack or to get your funds so easily. I might think that this was an inside job after all.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
September 26, 2017, 08:43:10 AM
Recently many users who had activated 2FA on hitbtc found their account balance as NIL due to some hack on the website. Some lost their balance due to not activating 2FA and they aren't even receiving access emails in time. See this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hitbtc-loss-of-money-scam-thieves-2194778

I'm not sure but hitbtc is responsible for this as 2FA guarantees protection for the account. There's no way the account can be hacked so easily. Which device did you use to access the account?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 10:14:23 PM
i have 6k usd at hitbtc
As usual log in to your account
my balance = 0
I try to communicate media hitbit media
Answer me with my money used for trading with FUN \ USDT
I do not even know what FUN is
With a duplicate purchase order, anyone recognizes it as a trick of hitbtc
My 2FA security account
I did not find the account infamous account