Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] New CNC p2pool released. Very low stales & fast connectivity. - page 2. (Read 5224 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Well, that was a good read.

*puts away popcorn*
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
he gave me 250 CNC if I didn't change the thread.

Does anybody offer me more than that to change it?

I went ahead did it for you, you can donate to me in my sig instead  Wink.

Also, editing my comment out will show malicious intent to defraud people as well, so I wouldn't advise it. Be more careful who you deal with in the future to avoid these types of situations.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
che razza di imbroglioni che siete
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
hold on, I'm going to grab the popcorn...
Activity: 14
he gave me 250 CNC if I didn't change the thread.

Does anybody offer me more than that to change it?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
no wonder i didn't get anything.

and it's getting quite suspicious that this one pool actually survived during the DDOS to all other pools.

Agreed but we have the IP of who's behind it now and if you can't get onto IRC you cannot DDOS plain and simple Smiley
Activity: 79
Wow I'm getting screwed left and right lately. Did a whois on the IP, he's in Russia....figures. Sorry about your 3rd world conditions but being a jagoff isn't going to help. Time for zombies to point north  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
no wonder i didn't get anything.

and it's getting quite suspicious that this one pool actually survived during the DDOS to all other pools.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
He's probably behind the DDOS too. Convenient  all other pools were getting hit while this one was up.
2D
Activity: 76
How about you change the title of the thread to include [SCAM]? Unless you're in on it, carebear... then don't change a thing and ride it out as long as you possibly can.

That's what I thought.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
I guess its worth his reputation for a couple hundred bucks. Hes in on it or that OP would have been cleaned out
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
The longer you keep this open the more sure everyone will be you did this on purpose. tic toc !
2D
Activity: 76
How about you change the title of the thread to include [SCAM]? Unless you're in on it, carebear... then don't change a thing and ride it out as long as you possibly can.
How much you reckon he gets?
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
how about you delete the pool info in the 1st post so others aren't scammed?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Man, I got the first two payouts, then nothing after that... it's been a couple hours since the last payout. Anybody know what's going on?
Activity: 112
I used a different github version. One that worked with --net chncoin.
I just ran python with --net chncoin and -f 1 and voila it worked like a charm.

Seems I don't have SSH acces to the server anymore and the guy isn't answering..

Well, I got my money but I'm really sorry I got into this shit and probably ruined my reputation here Sad

well wtf happened the server is gone? lol I just started trying it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
yup, lets see how much http://cnc.cryptocoinexplorer.com/address/CHiMkPft1ZaNV3MjECFbxpJzcFpZGNBhTi will get , might want to change the description though
Activity: 14
I used a different github version. One that worked with --net chncoin.
I just ran python with --net chncoin and -f 1 and voila it worked like a charm.

Seems I don't have SSH acces to the server anymore and the guy isn't answering..

Well, I got my money but I'm really sorry I got into this shit and probably ruined my reputation here Sad
Pages:
Jump to: