Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] New CNC p2pool released. Very low stales & fast connectivity. - page 3. (Read 5224 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I swear it wasn't me I. It was the guy on IRC!!

I just setup his pool for him he had the linux server. He paid me 100 CNC to setup the pool and then he said he'd pay me 25 CNC per hour if I promoted this pool because he doesn't have a forum account.

He has been true to his word for paying me because I requested the CNC upfront.

Sorry guys Sad If I had my own server I would have hosted a pool, but I don't and this seemed like a good idea.

I am also mining on this pool too. Do you know any other ones?
If you helped "the guy on IRC" to set up this pool then you know how to specify the addresses since the available version on github doesn't connect to other nodes: https://github.com/chrda/p2pool-chncoin
Someone in this thread has already asked you.. it's obviously better to just set up a local p2pool node and be done with all the DDOS, scammers etc. Could you explain how to make the available github version(s) work with chn?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I swear it wasn't me I. It was the guy on IRC!!

I just setup his pool for him he had the linux server. He paid me 100 CNC to setup the pool and then he said he'd pay me 25 CNC per hour if I promoted this pool because he doesn't have a forum account.

He has been true to his word for paying me because I requested the CNC upfront.

Sorry guys Sad If I had my own server I would have hosted a pool, but I don't and this seemed like a good idea.

I am also mining on this pool too. Do you know any other ones?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
well ...cmon , he was just administering, you know..for someone

honestly wtf is this new trend....
Activity: 290
NOW 100% FEE SCAMMER!!!  Grin
Activity: 57
oh and by the way there is no such thing as 120 confirmations on p2pool if you get a share you get paid right when the next block is found.
but when every share gets with a probability of 50% into carebears wallet it is plausible that you don't see any shares for your address.
this is how the fee is implemented in p2pool.
Activity: 27
LoL... is a more efficient equip... oblivion rulez xDD (is a joke about the film xDDD)
Activity: 42
I'm tired of these scumbag CNC pools. Might just go back to LTC, it's just not worth the time.
Activity: 57
Tweaking efficiency to 50% fee hmm?
This is fucking uncool!
carebear good job man 50% fee
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
What's your hashrate?

0/0 for me also @492khash  whats with the 1% fee listed and your fronted out @ 50%?
What's your hashrate?
im getting 0 accept and 0 reject WTF this difficulty
Activity: 154
lol, nice..., guys always check the /fee .
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's up again Smiley

I restarted it.

It's even more efficient now.

Sure

http://192.162.112.138:8109/fee

Seems you changed the fee to 50 %

nice job there

Getting greedy are we ?
Carebear might you want to add the little address + 0.0000xxxx to the original post. You can find it in the other P2pool thread.
It's up again Smiley

I restarted it.

It's even more efficient now.
Restarting server in under 30 seconds, tweaked a few things. Should get higher share accepted ratio.
Activity: 27
I went ahead and added +0.00029103 to the end of my address, sharecount skyrocketed. Might recommend it to anyone mining p2pool.

Hi again, I'm trying that and works... and if you use "-s 5" when you run cgminer your rejected shared is fewer... but i don't know what meaning "-s 5" :S

PD.: I do this formule: MyHashRating * +0.00000116. Ex.: 370*0.00000116 = 0.0004292 --> -u YourUser+0.00042925
I went ahead and added +0.00029103 to the end of my address, sharecount skyrocketed. Might recommend it to anyone mining p2pool.
Pages:
Jump to: