Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 24. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 11:24:21 AM
indeed the circulation is, the more interested people in crypto, the more bad people around us, so in my opinion there is no need for the government or state agencies to go down to secure the crime, we are cautious enough if there are activities according to our intuition is unnatural. we continue to read and study cryptocurrency so that we can avoid scamer projects
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
October 20, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
We should just simply avoid scam projects. We won't be scammed if we don't engage in scam projects. In investing we should do our own researches and we must make sure that we know what we are investing into. Most of the scam projects won't be easily determined and it's inevitable, let's just be cautious at all times.  
Activity: 546
October 20, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
I would probably still be very active in telling people that a scam project should be punished because it is scam projects that today scare people and many investors from the market, so we need to develop this area.
Activity: 392
October 20, 2018, 10:59:19 AM
You can not on top of those quite comes. a number of them are a scam project, thus we'd like to require an honest nearer seek for wherever we have a tendency to ar planning to be part of our funds to.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 20, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
We can't kick them out of here. Now the scam is very smart and they fake the project looks so perfect, I have met so many projects in the past few months. The best way we can avoid them is to join only those famous ICOs or not participate in the ICO
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
October 20, 2018, 10:54:29 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
Projects are rising which are for that main purpose, which allows other icos to be launched on them,  they monitor CLOSELY how these funds are spent and never release all funds at once to mitigate loss. SEC is another solution to bring icos under governance and laws...
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 10:51:30 AM
Completely fraudsters from the market can not be eradicated. Anyway, they will remain. We need to accept this and carefully choose projects.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 10:50:06 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

Yes there are so many scam project already and we cannot control  this but all we can do is to leave or not to participate in that project and give warning to other member ,  so that they will be aware on that scam project .
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
October 20, 2018, 10:35:43 AM
what if this forum created a team to investigate what projects currently exist or not. maybe this is a good way to try, because the average investor also comes from this forum. or maybe urge the government to make a regulation to tighten ico, but this way I think is quite difficult because not all countries will definitely do it.
copper member
Activity: 462
October 20, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
The creation of more ICOs in recent times has led to the existence of high volume of Scam and fake ICOs everywhere and I don't think there is much we can do about it unless there is another technology that screens out the fake ICOs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

yes you are right, and now there are many ico which are the next shitcoin.
compounded by market conditions that are always red, I think there must be regulations to protect investor protection.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 10:19:55 AM
Yeah, there are so many scammers out there nowadays, and that's very annoying. What we have to do to avoid them is just increase our precision in choosing the ICO's project. I don't think there still another activity which can do except that, right?
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 20, 2018, 05:21:28 AM
Personally I am so much disappointed in the scamming issues which arises from non regularization of these ICOs, they capitalized on investors funds a went into thin air without any trace and had been on the rise this year, Its high time forum moderators took the necessary steps towards clamping them.
Activity: 350
October 20, 2018, 05:10:52 AM
actually i really doubt that we can do something about scam project and hackers and other similar things as people will always do that
In order to curb fraud, we should carefully analyze the ICO project's information, so I think we should not be too risky to rush to choose the poor quality coin. our mistakes, so be careful and careful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
October 20, 2018, 04:58:45 AM
what should we do!

We must be more careful on projects that we will promote because if we promoted a scam project we are also helping that companies to get other peoples money without paying us bounty hunters.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 04:54:18 AM
projects fraud will continue to be there overnight each participant also continues to merge and enter therein. This means at the very least should be able to know about it and selects the best possible project to be spared. with more and longer are joining in the project could be a scam that made the project a scam that appears will be depleting. Indeed the analysis is not easy but this is pretty important.
Activity: 202
October 20, 2018, 04:51:47 AM
I am sure that this struggle is impossible. Sometimes scammers do everything correctly so that it is impossible to expose until the moment of payment of coins . I believe that we can only reduce their number, better analyze projects and try to avoid them
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 20, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

Governments should come in and help this market. This is what we are looking forward to. I know that there are still many people who are opposed to the participation of governments in crypto, but it turns out that crypto market cannot guarantee fairness and transparency by autonomy alone,because ICO scammers can do anything without fear of being legally sanctioned now.
there are a lot of scam projects and i believe that you will find it interesting to try to avoid it  make a game out of this sad process
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 04:48:54 AM
Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

There will be always scammers in every sector in money earning! There will be always scammers in every sector in money earning! Because as people become lazy, they don't research before putting their money on an unknown filed! So, I don't think any strict rules, or government can solve this scamming problem. Maybe scammers will be reduced, but we can't totally remove them from the crypto market!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 20, 2018, 04:45:04 AM
actually i really doubt that we can do something about scam project and hackers and other similar things as people will always do that
Pages:
Jump to: