Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 26. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
October 19, 2018, 12:41:00 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

You can not above those kind of projects. Some of them will be a scam project, so we need to take a good closer look for where we are going to join our funds to.
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
October 19, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
We can't prevent many scam project because to make new token maybe is to easy as i know. And to make token it  does not require expensive fees. And if goverment come in and help to take care of this maybe there will be some positive and negative. Positive think maybe the people who want to make scam project will be less because they afraid and the negative maybe the goverment still can not accepted crypto world since too many scam project. So maybe we can tell to every one or make some guide how to spot scam project before they join or make rule that before they can make project ico or somethink they will be a team to selection.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 12:12:03 PM
Year by year number of people that involving with crypto world is increasing.So there are so many type of people coming to crypto world. So i think with this kind of bear markets scam projects can be survive. People will not accept any ico without any analysing.  so i believe this bear market is clearing crypto world from scammers.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
October 19, 2018, 11:54:45 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

There is no doubt there are alot of scams in the space which is getting very disturbing, but one thing I have observed is that this people that were been scammed are always looking for free money, lazy to research the team, are newbies, or investing into a pure HYPs project promising 100% return in 24hours.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 19, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
Well, it is clear that fraudsters have become more than in previous years. And how to deal with them - in any case, they will always be.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 19, 2018, 11:29:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: