Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Report: Projects - page 14. (Read 25696 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 02, 2014, 02:25:45 PM
Offer me his 4 KNC miner too, but my common sense let me ask for some provement, like picture, work for 30 min in my pool and he refuse. I ask for pick up local, and he was tell me a fucking bullshit story about he got mugged before.

Guys, i am really sorry for all of your lost, but use your mind and your common sense. DON'T trust anywho, who don't want or can't send any kind of provement, even with 1000 Trust Level!

You can't trust anyone here, not even the escrows.
^THIS!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
January 02, 2014, 01:55:06 PM
Does anyone live close to Edinburgh? Are you willing to pay him a visit?

If not, anyone from the UK willing to take the lead on going the official route?
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
January 02, 2014, 01:54:13 PM
If anyone lives close a trip to his front door would be good.

Not that this is your intention but I would suggest not advocating any type of violence on a public forum.

This is an effort to collect a debt and most countries have very specific laws about this process.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 02, 2014, 01:48:02 PM
If anyone lives close a trip to his front door would be good.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2014, 01:41:17 PM
This is theft.

first you need to compile a list if victims and amounts stolen.

Then you provide that to the authorities when  you file the police report.

That sounds good.

Is somebody willing to do this list?
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
January 02, 2014, 01:27:20 PM
This is theft.

first you need to compile a list if victims and amounts stolen.

Then you provide that to the authorities when  you file the police report.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 02, 2014, 01:26:11 PM
Let's coordinate actions first. I would like to be in the loop. Then I'll release his address to the people involved.

What's your plan?

I am absolutely in.  If we have his address then shouldn't need anything apart from a call to the police and a lawsuit no?

We definitely need to coordinate this correctly.
legendary
January 02, 2014, 01:22:42 PM
Let's coordinate actions first. I would like to be in the loop. Then I'll release his address to the people involved.

What's your plan?
legendary
January 02, 2014, 01:18:40 PM
Okay, so we have his address and and I heard someone was going to hire a private eye?

Anyone from the UK (preferably Scotland because that's where he's from) willing to pay him a visit?

We should get out act together and not let him get away with this.

Also: if anyone had any contact with him this year please speak up now.

We have his address?
Can someboy post it please or send me a pm?
legendary
January 02, 2014, 01:03:29 PM
Okay, so we have his address and and I heard someone was going to hire a private eye?

Anyone from the UK (preferably Scotland because that's where he's from) willing to pay him a visit?

We should get out act together and not let him get away with this.

Also: if anyone had any contact with him this year please speak up now.
Activity: 88
January 02, 2014, 09:26:48 AM
You can't trust anyone here, not even the escrows.

Now i know. Sick.
Activity: 88
January 02, 2014, 08:19:08 AM
Me to Projects the day of the SCAM:

What kind of psu? I'm not a rich guy and I'm investing in this thing almost all my savings. Man pls don't scam me!!

Corsair 500 of course I won't scam check my trust feedback so are you interested ? If you send the btc within 2h I can post today

A true man.
legendary
January 02, 2014, 07:46:56 AM
Please, someone who has traded with him before give us his address.

Thank you!
legendary
January 02, 2014, 07:44:28 AM
A forum member (I keep people anonymous unless they say otherwise) has also provided me with an address and 3 more UK bank accounts of him. It's also possible to get more info on him using sites such as 192.com or peoplefinder.co.uk but I' not sure whether they'll help and whether these are trustworthy sources (and it costs money).
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
January 02, 2014, 07:29:53 AM
I provided loans to Projects a while back - all paid off in full, no missed payments, etc.

He's based in the UK but he definitely has US interests too (US bank accounts, that sort of thing), so I wouldn't read too much into the Florida thing.

Hard to believe he would go rogue, but then I thought the same about creativex (basic-mining).  Guess you just never know.  Very sad indeed, if this turns out to be the case.
legendary
January 02, 2014, 07:18:02 AM
I defended Projects earlier in this thread, but it seems that something decidedly sketchy is going on here. It truly seems to me that pretty much no-one on this forum can be trusted. Sad times indeed.

Yeah, if it turns out this really is a scam I'm done with lending completely.  Apparently my judge of character isn't worth shit.

I'm really pissed off and disappointed here.
Activity: 86
January 02, 2014, 07:05:01 AM
I defended Projects earlier in this thread, but it seems that something decidedly sketchy is going on here. It truly seems to me that pretty much no-one on this forum can be trusted. Sad times indeed.

Just to add, when I dealt with him he had a UK bank account.
Activity: 19
January 02, 2014, 07:01:10 AM
If his account was hacked why didn't he alert anyone?

Please read the topic before commenting. His account was NOT hacked. Impossible.

That's exactly why I said it. It was a rhetorical question. I've read every post.

Then you know I already clearly stated the opposite. So either call me a liar, or stop derailing this thread. This thread keeps being derailed by people talking about projects being hacked. He's NOT

Either he's hit by a bus or something OR he's a scamming us. The second is far more likely (especially considering the fact he timed to have many loans outstanding around the current date).

BTW: The bank account he paid me from once is British (I saw someone claim he was from Florida).
Here is the ss of his PM saying Florida:
http://postimg.org/image/rs38d7k9l/

Maybe he had a hookup in Florida shipping for him. Also kinda weird that he would ask for a shipping address instead of just disappearing with the money.

I followed your money and it arrives at  https://blockchain.info/address/1Facb8QnikfPUoo8WVFnyai3e1Hcov9y8T and since apperently TorMarket robbery was also send there http://w3.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/1tn1ca/was_tm_hacked_and_robbed_as_sm_was_and_by_the/ I assume it's a laundry service?
Projects is a money mover and reading through his posts he didn't like to hold into coins longer than a day. So he easily could have exchanged and that trail leading to the laundry is someone else's money. Still if he had time to trade he had time to ship the items that were paid for.
legendary
January 02, 2014, 06:20:49 AM

Please read the topic before commenting. His account was NOT hacked. Impossible.

That's exactly why I said it. It was a rhetorical question. I've read every post.

Then you know I already clearly stated the opposite. So either call me a liar, or stop derailing this thread. This thread keeps being derailed by people talking about projects being hacked. He's NOT

Either he's hit by a bus or something OR he's a scamming us. The second is far more likely (especially considering the fact he timed to have many loans outstanding around the current date).

BTW: The bank account he paid me from once is British (I saw someone claim he was from Florida).

Maybe he had a hookup in Florida shipping for him. Also kinda weird that he would ask for a shipping address instead of just disappearing with the money.

I followed your money and it arrives at  https://blockchain.info/address/1Facb8QnikfPUoo8WVFnyai3e1Hcov9y8T and since apperently TorMarket robbery was also send there http://w3.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/1tn1ca/was_tm_hacked_and_robbed_as_sm_was_and_by_the/ I assume it's a laundry service?
Activity: 19
January 02, 2014, 06:13:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: