Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammed by Nasterxchange 26000 euro - page 3. (Read 604 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
January 25, 2022, 09:21:40 AM
Here is the proof, also the admins will not ban him from their forum for no reason, its all real.   proof is here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUl5XfVm5U

Wow, nice. You recorded the complete correspondence between you.
btw admin does what he can there. He locked his thread and he slowed his work as much as he could.

I am wondering, whether that money 26k are legal? I mean, you agree with the 13% fee, even you are good if you get "only" 70% money back. at a time when we are all struggling to keep commissions as low as possible, this sounds very generous.

I'll refer you to this thread to know what it is and how to create one [GUIDE] Overview of the trust flags and to this thread Request Support (or Opposition) for Flags here! to ask members for support.

+1 for this.
I leave them negative feedback, others must be alerted to this user. Unfortunately, this is not his first scam case.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
January 25, 2022, 02:43:04 AM
looks like this is not the first time Nasterxchange had an issue with other people. sadly just like what the others have said scams are not moderated so there is no chance of him being banned because of it. that being said, if you have convincing evidence you can create a trust flag against him.

I'll refer you to this thread to know what it is and how to create one [GUIDE] Overview of the trust flags and to this thread Request Support (or Opposition) for Flags here! to ask members for support.
Activity: 5
Merit: 2
January 25, 2022, 01:04:48 AM

If admins can ban him from this forum then it will give me some relief and save other users on this forum from getting scammed.

Scams are not moderated here, unfortunately.
If you attach evidence (such as payment receipts, conversations, and other supporting things), people will help you carry out investigations and (if proven to have scammed) DT members will tag the scammer to prevent others from transacting with him and give you advice that might help you get your money back.

I will quote important things that you posted in another forum, so everyone can see it here too.

Video of your conversation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUl5XfVm5U ~source
You quoted a link to a thread on this forum where it was made by user @Naster, is he the guy you're accusing?

Yes he is the guy, there is only 1 nasterxchange guy here. and he is that guy. Also you can see it is the same telegram username as well.

I sent him 26000 euro to his bank account that he sent me and after that he said he lost access to bank drop and he can not give me crypto.

omg, you sent them 26k euro just like that, because of his thread on one forum?
In his terms, I saw that the expected waiting for funds is 24-48h ?? So, you send someone 26k and it's okay to wait for 48h for your money back? and all from an unknown person from the internet?

If admins can ban him from this forum then it will give me some relief and save other users on this forum from getting scammed.

If he is on this forum, the maximum what you can do is to open scam accusations and ask his account to be red-tagged by DT members.
Also, you need to post clear evidence with all proofs. (Chat log where you predict that his family will have an accident and his wife will die in the next 7 days is proof of something other than fraud)
Here is the proof, also the admins will not ban him from their forum for no reason, its all real.   proof is here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUl5XfVm5U
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
January 24, 2022, 11:07:17 PM

Scams are not moderated here, unfortunately.
If you attach evidence (such as payment receipts, conversations, and other supporting things), people will help you carry out investigations and (if proven to have scammed) DT members will tag the scammer to prevent others from transacting with him and give you advice that might help you get your money back.

I will quote important things that you posted in another forum, so everyone can see it here too.

Video of your conversation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUl5XfVm5U ~source
You quoted a link to a thread on this forum where it was made by user @Naster, is he the guy you're accusing?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
January 24, 2022, 06:59:33 PM
I sent him 26000 euro to his bank account that he sent me and after that he said he lost access to bank drop and he can not give me crypto.

omg, you sent them 26k euro just like that, because of his thread on one forum?
In his terms, I saw that the expected waiting for funds is 24-48h ?? So, you send someone 26k and it's okay to wait for 48h for your money back? and all from an unknown person from the internet?

If he is on this forum, the maximum what you can do is to open scam accusations and ask his account to be red-tagged by DT members.
Also, you need to post clear evidence with all proofs. (Chat log where you predict that his family will have an accident and his wife will die in the next 7 days is proof of something other than fraud)
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
January 24, 2022, 06:31:14 PM
Sadly, the forum can't ban that user because you can create account anonymously here. So they won't know this person if he creates his account here. Unless, he will pull off the same scheme using his account so he can be red trusted by users here. Also, why use his services instead of reputable trading platforms like binance?
Activity: 5
Merit: 2
January 24, 2022, 06:24:20 PM
Hey Guys, I am new to this forum but i had to let you know that a seller nasterxchange who sells here as well scammed me 26000 euro.

All the evidence is here  https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/119895-buy-here-bitcoin-your-stealth-paypal-quick-easily-19.html

He has been kicked out of other forum as well.

they have closed down his sales thread.

he stole my 26000 euro.

I know i will not get my money back from this scammer, but a ban will be a bit relieving.
Pages:
Jump to: