Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammer Can affect the ETH price. - page 7. (Read 24523 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 09:09:38 AM
not only has an impact on ethereum, SCAM gives crypto a bad image, so many have left the crypto world and as a result of all that has a bad effect on Bitcoin & Altcoin. although there are still other factors that affect the altcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 08:53:17 AM
I think that the theory put forward by the author of the topic sounds a bit naive, but since we do not know exactly what is happening on the other side of the curtain, we cannot say with certainty whether this is so or not. In reality, I think everything is much more complicated than what the author of the topic says.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2019, 08:24:28 AM
There are so many ICO projects that are scamming now, we can't stop them, but you can tell people around you to be cautious about making investments.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 02:52:03 AM
Obviously, fraudsters can influence the price of ETH because they always sell the crypto collected during the ICO phase in exchange for legal tender, which will cause the price of Ethereum to fall.
Not just ETH but I think the whole market. Hackers are one of the problem of cryptomarket and its hard to stop them from doing that, because of this the trust of investors on cryptocurrency is declining and that can lead to a price drop of ETH, BTC and other altcoins. ICO’s are still suffering from this trust issue, but hopefully they can survive in 2019, so they can have more technologies to offer great services to us.
You're also correct. Most of the reason is because of the scammers everywhere. I also afraid now to invest on ICO. But we need to handled our faith to stay on this place if you don't have this faiths. You will be not stay longer here with a lot of money lose.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
January 02, 2019, 07:17:32 PM
I agree with your words that scamers can affect the price of ETH.
for me they are only people who don't care about crypto at all, after they successfully trick investors, they will immediately replace it with fiat money no matter how much the price.
therefore we must be more careful when we want to invest in the ICO because not only ETH is lost, but the price of ETH will also fall.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
January 02, 2019, 06:30:04 PM
For example, another story.
From a purse or exchange ETH is stolen. In order to quickly make a profit, scammers urgently sell it at a price lower than the market price.
And so the price falls on the ETH.
The amount of ethereum stolen will need to have to be huge in order to make the price of ethereum to go down, so that is not really a good example, what causes the price of ethereum to go down over the long term is that as scammers become a greater part of the community people begin to lose confidence in ethereum and despite its great technology no coin can survive if it doesn't have the confidence of the people that use that coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
December 29, 2018, 07:28:58 PM
Obviously, fraudsters can influence the price of ETH because they always sell the crypto collected during the ICO phase in exchange for legal tender, which will cause the price of Ethereum to fall.
Not just ETH but I think the whole market. Hackers are one of the problem of cryptomarket and its hard to stop them from doing that, because of this the trust of investors on cryptocurrency is declining and that can lead to a price drop of ETH, BTC and other altcoins. ICO’s are still suffering from this trust issue, but hopefully they can survive in 2019, so they can have more technologies to offer great services to us.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 29, 2018, 07:22:03 PM
Last year, during the hype ICOs were rising like mushrooms and they influenced the price of the ETH positively. This year it has turned out that many of them are fake or scam projects and that also effected ETH but on a negative way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 29, 2018, 07:15:19 PM
I do believe that those scammers has some impact on the current ETH price but the problem is people or investors still getting scammed so I guess this might stop if we all become very picky on every investment and stay out with these scammers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 29, 2018, 07:12:44 PM
Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?
This is an undeniable fact and which is true. That is more reason the platform of ETH will be reviewed. If the Ethereum 2.0 finally comes up, all this lapses will be eliminated and there will not be room for scammers.
There have been several scam projects of ethereum platform. Although it is not limited to Ethereum some, but because its platform is the most used for ICOs and the likes.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
December 29, 2018, 07:02:04 PM
First of all, eth itself is to blame for such a deep collapse in cost. After all, the problems of the scam projects have been going on for quite some time, the project could make mandatory smart contracts with the return of funds within a few months.
Sadly, some of these ICOs are not returning any funds from the investors who they have scammed. That's why it makes ETH worse when scams started because investors couldn't do anything except of reporting the scammers to tag them with painted colors of red.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
December 29, 2018, 04:43:03 PM
I agree with you. Scammer can affect the ETH price. Ethereum contract system is very developed but it is very easy to make new Token on the Ethereum platform. So, many scammers taking a chance to scam newbie people and by doing that ETH price can decrease!  Therefore, it is very hard to realize which project is going to be scam. I will not forget Hashcard and Ubonium names! They looked very real but they scam 24 millions USD and ETH price affected for that!
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 29, 2018, 05:22:19 PM
I hate those scams because transactions with ethereum are getting fewer because of it. As sn effect, its price is getting low. People are becoming afraid of transacting with eth because of the scams.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
December 29, 2018, 05:52:41 AM
Everyone has a point but also, do not forget massive sell-off  the ETH. Some of big projects that are ERC20 based tokens are also did their own mainnet. Such competition are both healthy and bad for the ecosystem.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
December 29, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
The influence of scammer on price of crypto is very huge. they bring bad news that make people to lose interest in investing in crypto
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
December 29, 2018, 05:40:39 AM
This is what really happening, with so many ICO around and if three or four ICO started dumping their ETH and Bitcoin it will surely have an impact on the price of Eth and Bitcoin, they seem to don't care if the price goes down, they are very irresponsible, they should be the one supporting Eth because it is a platform where their coin was created.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 05:27:49 AM
What you're saying is true. The ICO boom really made scammers get away with huge amounts of dollars and that was catalysed by the ETH smart contract feature. Anyway we hope for a better time ahead of this turbulence were facing. We hope Bitcoin gets back to its feet, followed by ETH and other major ALTs and then the whole space.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
December 29, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?
yes there are lot of scammers now thats why the price of ethereum falls down so fast lot of investors sells/quit in crypto because of bad expirience.
but some people just sell their coins as emergency funds.
what will be our way to eliminate scammers in some sites.
hackers also affects the price of ethereum and other crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 05:26:08 AM
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 05:22:23 AM
I very much agree with you that Ethereum is a very good coin, but due to too many fraudulent projects, Ethereum's token has been greatly devalued. The ICO of 2018 was cruel, and many investors invested in ICO bankruptcy.
Pages:
Jump to: