Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammer: SynOps - page 3. (Read 9193 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 16, 2013, 01:16:25 PM
Email updates:

tweeeaks
Apr 13 (3 days ago)
to BitFiServices

Did the package go out?

I need to know so I can plan the pick up.  When I enter the tracking number it says:

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

tweeeaks t
2:33 PM (22 hours ago)   
to admin, BitFiServices

Did the package go out yet?

This is what I get when entering the tracking number you provided:

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

BitFiServices BFS
4:16 PM (20 hours ago)
to me

I called the office, it was picked up. It may not scan until it leave richmond, va Richmond International Airport USPS hub which services Northern NC and ALL of Virginia. It takes a while to scan because its one of the main US hubs besides Philly and a few NYC airports with Customs.

Customs makes a big hold up, so expect it in 2-3 days!

Thanks and my apologies for the delay and I hope we can resolve this and have positive feedback for one another.

Thank you

[email protected]
4:22 AM (8 hours ago)   
to me

Two issues. 1. They wanted me to put a new label on it without the edit, but they ripped it off, so I need your POb shipping info again. 2. The green tracking labels for self ship, the no longer use those forms, so I have to print the label.

Give me the info, and I will send you another picture as soon as I get it prepared (again) to ship.

I hate that I lost your respect and made you mad, I hope you understand one day that I did not mean any harm.

I did mis say that I was selling to my friend, but he wanted to pay with BTC or cash, so I figured it wouldnt hurt while he decided (and you gave me the time to have him decide--which im greatful for) for it to see if I sold it on bitmit. And honestly if I sold it for more, I would have gave you a nice bit of extra BTC, that is fair to me, IMO.

I am sorry, and you will get your laptop ASAP.

Thanks

tweeeaks
8:59 AM (4 hours ago)   
to admin

Dude, this is the third time I have sent you this info - do you seriously delete every message you get after you read it, or you just don't want to look back, or are you just stalling again?

[my address]

And the whole basis for this situation was miscommunication on the operating system which is complete bullshit because you did get it up and running with Windows 8 - this is why I'm mad and why I doubt trust will be restored.

Please no more BS, just get me the tracking number today, or just tell me straight up I'm never going to see the notebook again so I can stop wasting time on this.

Thanks.
Activity: 373
Merit: 506
April 16, 2013, 05:29:25 AM
I sold all my stakes in synops back to him at the original BTC rate of $15 which means I got my USD value back plus the interest I and alot sooner. Alot of people took out bitcoin loans and were naive .. this also goes for the lenders who funded those .. at the current price some of these loans which were for simple purposes like buying lasers or paying off $500 to paypal become nightmares .. BTCjam did not have the mtgoxusd currency option at the time. I don't think any of us though we were shorting BTC but $100 at the time sounded like pure fiction. I have made it more affordable for synops to make his payments and maybe other's should try to go after the usd value also. I think the rate at the time of some of his later listing was $25..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
BitFi Services
April 15, 2013, 09:35:52 PM
FOR BTCJAM USERS:

Email me at [email protected]

My idea of creating an IRC chat room , basically failed, only a handful showed up, happily that many ideas were exchanged though.

FOR USERS CLAIMING WE OWE YOU BTC OR A REFUND:

Im also available on IRC on #bitcoin-otc.

My website will be back up within a day or two.

Why are you asking people to contact you when you refuse to respond to them when they do SynOps? I emailed you 4 days ago, saying that I would be willing to write off part of the loan, and would accept payment in either USD or BTC. You chose not to answer that email.

Anyone can go through a rough patch in business, but there's 2 things SynOps is doing that make me think he is a scammer:

1. He doesn't keep in contact (He keeps inviting people to email him, and talk to him on IRC, but when I tried contacting him he just ignored me).

2. Others are reporting that he gives out negative feedback towards people just because they are asking for what he already owes them. If someone gives SynOps bad feedback for a justifiable reason i.e late payment, not keeping people updated, etc, he gives them negative feedback out of revenge. Would an honest business try to discourage people giving honest feedback by threatening a "tit for tat" negative feedback, or would they take the feedback on board, and improve their service?

I have contacted everyone who has emailed me! I dont skip over any emails.

I have not been giving negative feedback back...i did out of haste one past week, but reverted it because morally it was wrong and stupid.

JUST SOLD SOME NOTES TO WEENFAN WHOM HELD INVESTMENTS IN MY LOANS, ALSO MADE A PAYMENT ON INVENTORY 4.

I keep my word and am working with BTCjam users to get payments fixed...

As for OTC'ers your being handled too.

Ive posted my business info here before, and I filed my taxes in January, no issues and even got a refund!

As for the those phone numbers, one 1 is mine..the first one. Google Voice.

Addresses and my phsyical appearance,  cool...guess its easy to get when i gave you my ID, KelticFox, doesnt take much to get info off of my ID!

Crimes, PSH, I was 18 and 19 (almost 10 years ago), stupid young kid straight out of high school doing stupid kid shit...those are all petty shit...and that Cap 1, that was written off and took 3 years to get off because of Identity Theft.

Family...yea wifes name is half wrong, sons name is surely wrong.

I didnt know I had a myspace, lol, guess 3-4 years can make you forget about old social media sites.

But non of that matters...what will that info do for any of you? Come and threaten me? Try to make me paranoid like Aethero (thinking he is being followed everywhere he goes and people running him off the road....).

As I told Keltic, I dont middle man ANYTHING. You can easily see my ratings on bitmit are almost all amazon codes...which I PURCHASED...everything on BitMit i purchase with my own funds to accumulate btc to pay loans and have a small income to keep this business going.

If this business fails or im banned, nobody ends up happy....except those who dont have a stake in my loans...

....as for anything else, Sales of items, and Exchanges...Flawless...(I did read 1 person claims I owe them btc---once I saw Skype---I remembered whom it was---ill take care of them asap).

April 13, 2013, 12:05:14 PM
SynOps messaged me this morning (http://pastebin.com/bLPvXMxf)

SynOps explained that it's all a big mistake and how Tweeeaks authorised him to list the laptop on Bitmit.
How he's not a MITM Scammer, all moneypaks are prepaid for by him, and he only sells $20 and $100 Moneypaks on BitMit (those 2 x $50 and the $25 moneypaks must have been a figment of my imagination...)

Spoke to Tweeeaks and he denied that, and redirected to his logs between line 352 and 357 where he specifically stated he wanted paying that day.

Yea its all in the logs, I had no problem with him selling it to a friend like he said he was going to do...but he never mentioned bitmit, and I never agreed to wait for him to sell it -- line 356 says it all.

Again - all this is just more noise, the thing I care about is the fact he got an Operating System loaded on the machine (and yes selling it on bitmit behind my back pissed me off too), which is the basis for this whole situation.  There are too many storylines and lies, I just want the laptop back and move on.

I have an email in with him asking about the tracking number result so we'll see...
April 13, 2013, 11:35:36 AM
Some updates...

Email from SynOps:

BitFiServices BFS   
1:52 PM (21 hours ago)
to me

I just posted my friends nexus 7 up on bitmit for him.

He thinks he could get the toughbook to work.

He wants to know if you would trade straight up for it

www.bitfiservices.com ...click on bitmit and you can see the nexus 7 on recently listed for information on it.

Otherwise its going out to ship.

My reply:

tweeeaks
1:55 PM (21 hours ago)
to BitFiServices

No thanks.

Please ship today with the updated shipping address and provide me with the tracking number.

His reply back:

BitFiServices BFS
1:56 PM (21 hours ago)
to me

Same tracking number as the picture we sent, and I am changing the shipping address.

The tracking number gives me the following result when entered:

So still just waiting for something to happen -- and as I stated multiple times to him, I really need tracking so I can plan my pick-up.
April 12, 2013, 12:34:03 PM
I confirm everything Kelticfox has posted about my situation.

Basically there was an initial misunderstanding about no operating system being loaded on the laptop so I decided to discount the price and help him get one loaded successfully (which excuse after excuse consumed much time - in the logs).  Fast forward to a couple days ago and I discovered that was all bullshit and he had successfully loaded Windows 8 on the Toughbook and was trying to sell it on bitmit.

I am sure its the same Toughbook because the picture he used to list it is from and ebay auction I linked him to (in the logs), it states there is no usb door cover (in the logs), and there is no optical drive (in the logs).

He has again today (2013.04.12) said he's shipping the package back, I'm just waiting on the tracking number.  But this is 3 days past the time he last said he was shipping it out, so we'll see.

I'll keep this thread updated with progress.

If you have the time here are the logs: http://pastebin.com/SyL0FMnS - god this has been a waste of my time.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
April 12, 2013, 06:17:23 AM
In light of all the problems, the MITM scamming and releasing dox now.....

Online Information:
Handle: SynOps
Alternative Handles: BitFi, UnknownLogistic, Bitcoin-Exchange, Excite, RavenousJames
GPG Key: 62BEAFBA0A261E37
GPG Fingerprint: D9A9D9CA2263223F8AED9B9962BEAFBA0A261E37
Events Database: SynOps or IP Address
Known BTC Addresses: 1CsfmhJsR1XBQVjTYqY3XNJPAFPWCFm4zP (Main Address),
15TncZKz358pha6L8v2v8NnoqKvhq6QZEf (OTC Address)
Known IP Addresses: 71.62.48.235 (ISP Assigned Static IP - Comcast).
Known Email Address: [email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]
Facebook:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitfiservices
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/4853686
Ebay: ravenousmindcontrol

Real Life Information:
Alias':
Date of Birth: 13/2/1986
Address: 117 East Omni Court, Ashland, Virginia, 23005-2468 (Though email signature states Fredericksburg, VA)
Alternative Addresses: Apartment 5, 5309 Briarbend Court, Fredericksburg, Virginia,
Phone Number: 804-404-3BIT (804-404-3248),
(540) 710-xxxx,
(540) 848-xxxx,
(757) 464-2121,
(804) 788-7016,
(703) 697-1001,
(540) 658-8605
Trivia: Banks with 'Bank of America'.

Has 4 convictions:
Grand Larceny - 17th November 2004 (Case ID: 177GC0500506700)
Improper Display of Plates - 12th March 2005  (Case ID: 177GT0502339600)
Improper Exhaust System - 12th March 2005 (Case ID: 177GT0502339500)
Operating Un-inspected Vehicle - 22nd June 2005 (Case ID: 179GT0501385000)
Capital One also filed case for $906 - 14th March 2007 (Case ID: 177GV0700044000)

SynOps owns no business listed under Public Filings, Commercial Records or SEC Registrations.
I've searched for Habjab (stated parent company) and BitFi in all states.
I've also searched for any businesses owned by James Boswell in Virginia.... nothing.

Physical Attributes:
Height: 5'11" (1.80m)
Eye Colour: Blue
Weight:
Hair Colour: Brown

Family:
Wife: Ally Boswell
Son: Haydon A Boswell

witnessed
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
April 10, 2013, 08:05:37 PM
FOR BTCJAM USERS:

My idea of creating an IRC chat room , basically failed, only a handful showed up, happily that many ideas were exchanged though.

Who is "we"

There is no plural people that owe refunds buddy, only YOU.
Activity: 156
April 10, 2013, 07:21:27 PM
Whoever loans Bitcoins to people and doesn't tie repayment to a "normal" currency is just asking for trouble.

I think you mean whoever BORROWS bitcoins and doesn't tie repayment to a "normal" currency is just asking for trouble. This guy owes some serious money to some serious people using a currency that is exploding in value (at least until a few hours ago) at a fairly large interest rate.

If i were him I'd either get out of debt as soon as possible, or get out of town as soon as possible. I personally know one of the people he borrowed from, and they don't fuck around. They intentionally loaned bitcoin while the price was low, expecting people to default. Assuming that the value of bitcoin would go way up later.

a 25$ loan with interest is now a 2500$ loan with interest.
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
April 10, 2013, 04:08:26 PM
On IRC again a few minutes ago. Still no 1.4BTC that he owes me (almost a week now).
Activity: 256
April 10, 2013, 02:40:17 PM
FOR BTCJAM USERS:

Why are you asking people to contact you when you refuse to respond to them when they do SynOps? I emailed you 4 days ago, saying that I would be willing to write off part of the loan, and would accept payment in either USD or BTC. You chose not to answer that email.

Anyone can go through a rough patch in business, but there's 2 things SynOps is doing that make me think he is a scammer:

1. He doesn't keep in contact (He keeps inviting people to email him, and talk to him on IRC, but when I tried contacting him he just ignored me).

2. Others are reporting that he gives out negative feedback towards people just because they are asking for what he already owes them. If someone gives SynOps bad feedback for a justifiable reason i.e late payment, not keeping people updated, etc, he gives them negative feedback out of revenge. Would an honest business try to discourage people giving honest feedback by threatening a "tit for tat" negative feedback, or would they take the feedback on board, and improve their service?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
April 10, 2013, 01:59:36 PM
-- snip --
is it an exchange, or otc loan, or btcjam loan payments?
u borrowed coins from me
i'm not doin this over again. jsut get your coins together by tomorrow. and i won't rate u bad
From where (what method did we make contact and a deal?), i assume borrow you mean loan.
fucksake mate
Im sorry I dont remember this username your using
and its not reg or authe
..... and again.

Although would it have been that bad for you to have simply said "Oh yea, it was an OTC Loan (or other)" then you guys could have proceeded to the next step.
Activity: 140
BitFi Services
April 10, 2013, 04:13:57 AM
FOR BTCJAM USERS:

Activity: 256
April 09, 2013, 05:19:45 PM
I tried to contact SynOps multiple times, by PM on here and by email asking for an update, and he has refused to reply. I offered to take payment in BTC or USD, and even offered to accept part-payment instead of the full amount.

And a message for SynOps if you read this - When other people were calling you a scammer because you were late in paying, I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and asked you to give me an update on when I would receive my money. But as you refused to reply to that email, and appear to be giving negative feedback towards people who just ask you for their money back, you have now lost that.
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
April 09, 2013, 09:47:52 AM
And a few e-mail just incase anybody actually thinks I didn't do a transaction with SynOps as he claims (see his rating on bitcoin-ots-ratings of me as well as his PM to me today that I posted earlier, where he c laims we've never done business, he gets to chose who he does business with and didn't chose me....

I was going to attach them here but it won't let me attach PDF's. If anybody would like a copy of the multiple e-mails between SynOps and I confirming that we would be doing business, what exact time we would be meeting, etc (and that he was late) just PM me and i'll send them over.

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
April 09, 2013, 09:35:09 AM
Bad Rating from him, given today:

[04:59] <+gribble>    New rating | SynOps > -1 > joesmoe | never have done business with, most likely turned you down, as I am allowed to chose whom I do business with. I am sorry you have a grudge.

No transaction took place today (or ever according to him).

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
April 09, 2013, 09:34:16 AM
Logs....

Here is the PM where we do the transaction and he fails to provide the full payment: http://pastebin.ca/2353712

Another PM, where he claims he'll soon have the coins he owes me from the 1st card and will be ready to process more soon: http://pastebin.ca/2353713

Message From Him just now:

View is Loading…
[09:13]     i exchange moneypaks!
[09:18]     yes i know
[09:18] SynOps is away (SLEEPING: Open at 7am til 9pm Tuesday. www.bitfiservices.com)
[09:18]     i sent you the code for one and you sent me half the BTC.
[09:18] SynOps is away (SLEEPING: Open at 7am til 9pm Tuesday. www.bitfiservices.com)
[09:20]     When?
[09:21]     let me check my logs
[09:22]     only reviews say you never dealt with me and I never dealth with you.
[09:22]     Id be happy to fix something if there was an issue, [email protected]

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
April 09, 2013, 09:19:23 AM
Just received a message from him on IRC, so it looks like he's around right now.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 09, 2013, 09:14:59 AM
can't believe you let him leave..
if it was me.... he woulda been staying at my house for a few days/weeks till mtgox was 'back up' again

kinda sucks what happened to you Sad

User SynOps claims no transaction between the two of us.

A few day ago I made arrangements with him for the sale of $5k+ of greendot for his BTC.

After accepting showing up late to our designated meeting time, he took the first card number, unloaded it, and then claimed that mtgox was down so he couldn't send my btc right now.

After bugging him for a few hours, he finally sent half of the BTC he owed me.

Its now been days, multiple messages, and he has not sent the remainder. He owes me around 2BTC.

I recently rated him -1 on OTC-ratings to request that he get in touch with me to finish processing the greendots he'd arranged to process. He failed to contact me and rated me negative in return, claiming no transaction had ever taken place.

So his rating of -1 is false under his own account as according to him there was no transaction.

At this point i have given him a -10, full scammer status. He is not replying to PMs, has not made any attempt to rectify the situation, and overall should not (cannot) be trusted or depended upon as a reliable member of this community.

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
April 09, 2013, 09:10:04 AM
User SynOps claims no transaction between the two of us.

A few day ago I made arrangements with him for the sale of $5k+ of greendot for his BTC.

After accepting showing up late to our designated meeting time, he took the first card number, unloaded it, and then claimed that mtgox was down so he couldn't send my btc right now.

After bugging him for a few hours, he finally sent half of the BTC he owed me.

Its now been days, multiple messages, and he has not sent the remainder. He owes me around 2BTC.

I recently rated him -1 on OTC-ratings to request that he get in touch with me to finish processing the greendots he'd arranged to process. He failed to contact me and rated me negative in return, claiming no transaction had ever taken place.

So his rating of -1 is false under his own account as according to him there was no transaction.

At this point i have given him a -10, full scammer status. He is not replying to PMs, has not made any attempt to rectify the situation, and overall should not (cannot) be trusted or depended upon as a reliable member of this community.
Pages:
Jump to: