Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers will go after IEO soon - page 4. (Read 1116 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
April 05, 2019, 08:15:44 PM
Very soon scammers will find ways to make IEO their new source of scamming innocent people ,newbies especially please be on watch out and thread carefully ,invest only in IEOs that are launched on popular exchanges
-----Scam ideas that might be possible from my thoughts
1) very soon scammers will start building new exchanges just to lure victims
2) And through these exchanges they will start promoting Fake IEO projects just to make investors invest there hard earned cash and bang they will disappeared in thin air.
Remember that huge money are made through IEO this days and hardcap are easily met so be on the watch out ,scammers will surely do there best.I believe IEO is a effect way of investment in 2019 and so far so good ,many IEOs already double up or even triple up there IEO price per token and its a very good sign .thanks

If IEO is a scam, its must be exchanger fault. Exchanger should make research first before launch IEO on their platform and i am believe big exchanger wont put their reputation in bad situation. So far, IEO success give profits to their early investor but i think its just a start
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 05, 2019, 07:54:26 PM
I agree that scammers  always try to find the new ways how to scam people, but opening a new exchange is not an easy one and it takes time to become a respectable one. Why would investors believe to new exchanges ?
I do not think that they would have much success with that.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
April 05, 2019, 09:20:29 AM

To avoid scammed from IEO better choose and invest in big exchanger like binance, huobi, bittrex or kucoin. Many big exchanger and have good reputation launch their IEO and why we should choose small exchanger? I think when we decide to invest, we will choose a reputable one

Not every projects can land in binance on even on houbi, This makes the current IEO market centralized to famous and top exchanges. But this is a good thing to eliminate the scams from the legit start up projects.

But for the other legit startup projects that don't have the financial means to get on a reputable IEO platform they tend to choose the smaller exchange but they are hardly getting any funding at all.
Activity: 840
April 05, 2019, 04:15:15 AM
Very soon scammers will find ways to make IEO their new source of scamming innocent people ,newbies especially please be on watch out and thread carefully ,invest only in IEOs that are launched on popular exchanges
2) And through these exchanges they will start promoting Fake IEO projects just to make investors invest there hard earned cash and bang they will disappeared in thin air.
Remember that huge money are made through IEO this days and hardcap are easily met so be on the watch out ,scammers will surely do there best.I believe IEO is a effect way of investment in 2019 and so far so good ,many IEOs already double up or even triple up there IEO price per token and its a very good sign .thanks

To avoid scammed from IEO better choose and invest in big exchanger like binance, huobi, bittrex or kucoin. Many big exchanger and have good reputation launch their IEO and why we should choose small exchanger? I think when we decide to invest, we will choose a reputable one
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
April 05, 2019, 03:59:06 AM
After seeing some many growing about just like IEO or IAO this will enter the trend-time of exchange plus the binance successfully an IEO such as Celer, FetchAI.

that many exchanges have launched IEO, like the Kucoin has been successful to open the IEO with MultiVac. before the end was alot in telegram as a scammer to behalf that said: “we are MultiVac ongoing open IEO/ICO” and so this’s a scammer.

I guess this year is where the exchange is being spread about an IEO's. I’m recommend, we should be careful first there’s an exchange of new and launched IEO. although the IEO is much better than fundraising like ICO that it’s definitely fraud will also spread because as they have opportunities to it.

I’m quote was any said that’s ; 2017 is hype lending, 2018 is hype ICO and 2019 is hype IEO
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
April 05, 2019, 02:05:32 AM
Things will be different for IEO compared to ICO. Good exchanges will never accept a project if it doesn't have a good potential to develop and rise in the future.

TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
April 05, 2019, 01:45:50 AM
Yes when something is good and making wave all sort of parties will try and start theirs, In this case the scammers. But have you noticed that most exchanges now run IEO but just few exchanges gets theirs sold out in minutes. Which means people are not actually after the IEO project per say but the exchange behind it
the factor of big names and the trust of the exchange is enormous. it makes investors feel safe. they must consider exchanges first, because most of those who have been on their IEO are successful in sales. remain vigilant and examine the project and its development, because sales are definitely different from the market ability after they have run on the trading market.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
April 05, 2019, 01:40:30 AM
I agree with this completely, now scammers are still finishing off the ICO sphere and then they will find ways to deceive investors through IEO, so you should always study everything from beginning till the end to protect yourself, and it’s better to buy tokens from the exchange and not in ICO or IEO.
Using trusted exchange that will cater the IEO process will lessen your chances to be victimized by those scammers that will continue to try penetrating inside this new ways of investment, we can't deny the fact that being wise scammers can also deceive us in any form of business, we need to pay attentions and closely assess before we will join and invest to a new projects that will be introduced.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
April 05, 2019, 01:23:46 AM

Yes when something is good and making wave all sort of parties will try and start theirs, In this case the scammers. But have you noticed that most exchanges now run IEO but just few exchanges gets theirs sold out in minutes. Which means people are not actually after the IEO project per say but the exchange behind it
Activity: 1764
April 05, 2019, 01:12:02 AM
I agree with this completely, now scammers are still finishing off the ICO sphere and then they will find ways to deceive investors through IEO, so you should always study everything from beginning till the end to protect yourself, and it’s better to buy tokens from the exchange and not in ICO or IEO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
April 05, 2019, 12:28:06 AM
Less possibility could be scam of IEO coin because they have listed on exchange market like Bianance, Huobi and Bittrex, almost their IEO coins sold out just few time and we are waiting how much their coin price after listing.
I agree. Only someone who knows about an IEO can tell you that it had dwindled the amount of threat that had been there in case of ICO.

IEO is conducted only on a platform of an exchange once it passes some vetted tests and thorough analysis by the exchange because hosting a dubious IEO will be worst for exchange because they will loose their prestige. So, this is the reason that no exchange will host an IEO until it works. This is why the thing is so firey.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
April 04, 2019, 10:55:42 AM
and most importantly you have to be careful to choose ICO or IEO because the scammers must be in both of them. so you better invest always be careful for your own money
in the future, scammers will get a place in both. ICO and IEO will not be different, markets will grow quickly, and scammers will not stay silent, they will find ways to keep earning money.

Seems like that, scammers will never be silent and they always look for the best way to cheat, the thing that can be done to make crypto stop is to immediately make strict regulations.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
April 04, 2019, 10:18:40 AM
and most importantly you have to be careful to choose ICO or IEO because the scammers must be in both of them. so you better invest always be careful for your own money
in the future, scammers will get a place in both. ICO and IEO will not be different, markets will grow quickly, and scammers will not stay silent, they will find ways to keep earning money.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 04, 2019, 10:16:11 AM

ICO projects are popular in the first period of the need to remind you of those periods are very lucrative projects and really can be said that quality projects have been implemented. Especially after a certain period of time and in this sector, the money flow began to turn, and the scammers entered this area. Of course, the ICO craze has lost its market power in a very short period of time because these people are using this area for their bad purposes. Nowadays, IEO projects have become popular and I think that this investment area will be used as a result of bad goals for a short time. For this reason, it is best to prefer IEO projects of only high quality and market-known services.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
April 04, 2019, 09:26:59 AM
IEO has been existing for quite some time now, even before Binance organized it's first, but I do not know if it was called IEO, but it is also very much similar to the present form of IEO. Yobit has been a exchange platform for marketing projects for the sales of their tokens, but its reputation has been tainted and nobody, particularly those who are aware, would want to participate in ant IEO on Yobit. There are also some other exchanges that can promote scam projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
April 04, 2019, 07:29:52 AM
if the exchanges strengthen the measures for the selection of projects on IEO, it is possible to defend against scammers as long as possible (but sooner or later the project will be launched, without this in any way).
Even the same bittrex on time was able to cancel his first run, that is, it was already very close.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
April 04, 2019, 07:27:26 AM
IEO can't all succeed quickly and according to the target. And that all depends on the exchange. If the exchange is famous like Binance, Huobi, Bittrex, Kucoin, Okex. Of course people must be very confident about the exchange. Because the name of the exchange will affect the success of the IEO project. So if these scammers fool investors, it is certainly not easy. Because if the exchange is tarnished, of course, in the future, the exchange will be bad in the eyes of investors.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
April 04, 2019, 07:22:36 AM
Activity: 766
Merit: 250
April 04, 2019, 07:13:33 AM
You advise to take part in IEO, but at the same time you tried to participate at least in one of them? I can tell you based on my experience that most likely you will not even have time to blink an eye, as all the coins are already sold out. I would even say that IEO is a new kind of fraud from exchanges, it increases the liquidity of internal tokens through the trust of investors who hope to take part in the sale of promising coins.
Activity: 644
April 04, 2019, 06:36:54 AM
Fraudsters will definitely use all the ways that can make money for them. Scammers are very large viruses and must be removed. And I think everything depends on us and we have to be more careful in investing. Do research from various aspects and always pray.
Pages:
Jump to: