Pages:
Author

Topic: Scams - page 2. (Read 4039 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 11:07:32 AM
Unfortunately this is happening now with many companies due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is not in the best condition, and in general some companies do not want to list their token on exchange for various reasons that are unknown to us, but of course many companies are just a scam.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
May 01, 2019, 11:03:25 AM
it is not normal but that does not mean that the project you are following is a project because there are several factors or reasons why the token does not immediately enter the market. some reasons are because developers want to find the right moment like when bullrun comes or maybe the developer wants to avoid the dump especially when the market situation is bad because when the market is bad and the coin has a dump, it will be very difficult for the coin to recover.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
May 01, 2019, 10:52:45 AM
I think the scammers are living their last days, considering how hard the legislation of Europe and the United States has taken up the development of legal regulations for the regulation of cryptocurrency, then scammers simply will not have platforms for creating fraudulent schemes.

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 30, 2019, 04:57:38 PM
Since at present fraud prevails in the ICO sector, any unjustified delay associated with the transfer of tokens is fairly suspicious. You should not continue to spend time and energy in search of truth, since your time is the most expensive resource, and no one will compensate for it.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 11:36:58 PM
Obviously, they couldn't care less the end result for the undertaking and they guarantee that you would feel safe. Actually, I have a great deal of such activities and I don't know that they will ever go to the market and they will lie there always dead weight on their wallet. It is smarter to quickly disregard such ventures for the last time or offer them on a decentralized exchange, ordinary activities are issued following ico or amid it. At the point when the opportunity arrives for posting on the market, they won't have any cash on their records in any case.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
April 29, 2019, 11:36:07 PM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
Most promises will make you more disappointed. I have also encountered a situation like you, I got tokens for three months but couldn't trading them and now those tokens become trash.
Activity: 403
April 29, 2019, 11:25:32 PM
There is a possibility that it can be a scam. If the token is not listed in some exchanges then you cannot see its value and you must visit their social media account or more accurately you can visit to their website to gather some information.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
April 29, 2019, 09:57:55 AM
Check smart contract of token, and also activity of comunity, so many token dead today, they stop developing cause long term bearish, so check the development too!
Activity: 196
April 29, 2019, 09:33:58 AM
I think it is too early to jump into conclusions that the coins you are holding will turn out to be scam. I think it should be up to 5 or 6 months before you can conclude that your tokens are scam. I had to wait on a coin for a whole year before it was listed.
Activity: 282
April 23, 2019, 03:11:26 AM
I've hold a new token for 6 months before they actually get listed and since then it's trading on more exchanges so there is a chance that the delay is for the better, any roadmap or whitepaper?go through that first then you will now if it's worth to wait or not
if it's been proven scam why should you wait? even though it is registered in exchange, it does not guarantee that they will be good in the future. some of the exchanges even manipulate their trading volume. if there is any discrepancy, leave it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 23, 2019, 03:07:31 AM
I thought that was normal because some of my coins also could not be sold. Even though it's been almost 4 to 5 months and I think you have to be patient. But if you are in doubt, you can check by reading the project roadmap. And you also have to find project information through social media accounts. But if all are no longer active, chances are the project is cheating.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
April 23, 2019, 02:24:04 AM
I've hold a new token for 6 months before they actually get listed and since then it's trading on more exchanges so there is a chance that the delay is for the better, any roadmap or whitepaper?go through that first then you will now if it's worth to wait or not
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
April 23, 2019, 01:58:49 AM
Now a lot of people sit and remember their situation. I am sure that it is identical in 80 percent of bounty hunters because the policy of ICO projects is always the same. The saddest thing is that with this situation, we can not do anything. We can only hope that the project is ready to spend a huge amount of money to pay the exchange and enter the listing.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
April 21, 2019, 10:47:07 AM
Scams are inevitable. You can't avoid them, as the investor's concern;  many of them still holding back because of the threat of fraudulent scam. Wherein in just wrong move all money that you invest can eaisly gone in just a single snap. I think the government should focus in this topic in order to lessen and be punish all people involve in this illegal activity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 21, 2019, 05:43:08 AM
usually it happens because the market situation is not good besides the developers who are not serious in managing their projects further, I also have tokens from the ico project until now there have been no price changes or maybe it's better to wait in the next few months until they have an exchange.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 21, 2019, 04:46:01 AM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
If that token came from bounty or airdrop, maybe that means that the ICO you've join is not successful after their project. I also have tokens with no value at all. Some of them have value but I still don't want to sell it at the moment because of the low value of it. Maybe I should still hold them.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
April 21, 2019, 04:06:11 AM
As you know most of tokens are scams and some tokens and coins are good project so you should wait if you have tokens and may be in some cases that can be profitable.
Activity: 476
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
April 20, 2019, 06:13:04 PM
The biggest scammers of the market are the bogus ico editors. I wish there was a precaution against them.
Activity: 854
April 20, 2019, 05:50:54 PM
I have come across coins that had no exchange for long, where they could be traded and the real value determined.
One waits for 8 months after the end of the ICO, before listing. The other is over a year now and yet it has not been not been listed.
I still be Kiev in the project, because I understand what is is up to.
Activity: 887
April 20, 2019, 04:19:34 PM
Always watch the roadmap and read the news in the chat of  Telegram. Some projects go on the exchange and much later than two months. And this doesn't mean that the project is scam, it's common practice.
yes, we really don't know exactly what the developer plans to develop the project so we cannot make a decision in a hurry.
For example, sometimes teams delay registering because they think the time is not right and that is not fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: