Pages:
Author

Topic: Scams - page 10. (Read 4039 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 11:07:53 AM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

Not necessarily a scam if you already have tokens from the results of your work. Many experience things like what happened to you, some even have tokens and have held them for more than 2.5 months. In my opinion, such things often occur.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 24, 2018, 06:37:27 PM
Why is it so easy to say a scam? 2.5 months is still very early, I have waited almost a year to get the best price. Come on, we have to understand this risk and be patient for long. If the project is good and the team is very cooperative in providing development, we must patiently follow the process.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 05:53:16 PM
For myself, I realized that if the project at least continues to say something - this is already a sign of life. Although unfulfilled promises are a kind of sell signal, and with such projects should be very cautious. But this is not necessarily a scam.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
December 24, 2018, 03:36:57 PM
If this coins came from the Airdrop, or this project is still ongoing now? If this coins came from the Airdrop and have not updated over 2 months, it possible is the scam coin, those shit project using the Airdrop attract the real investors, after that without the update and dev team disappear and never listing in the good exchange. Cry
I tried, for fun, to work with air drops. not to earn money. it was just an experiment. out of 100 air drops, only 7 campaigns came on my wallet.  Grin Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 24, 2018, 03:17:06 PM
In my opinion 2.5 months is not the time when you need to sound the alarm. We need to have patience and wait for more. 4-5 months the team needs to implement their maneuvers.
I agree with you, dear colleague, the marketing of the ICO project is very difficult to implement so quickly in 2.5 months. Especially in case of an unstable falling market, it is very difficult to enter a crypto exchange, a very high risk of falling low.
Yes, now in this market all projects are falling in price , I think it's better to wait for admins projects will send tokens at a time when the market will be favorable
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 03:06:24 PM
It seems to me that 2.5 months is not the time when it can be said that the project has become fraudulent, because it has happened that quite promising projects paid out normal tokens after a longer time!
it's true that you say the problem now is that this promising project definitely takes a long time to share the tokens, and most of the results we will get are not in vain for the things we have been working on for a long time
Activity: 140
December 24, 2018, 02:52:16 PM
In my opinion 2.5 months is not the time when you need to sound the alarm. We need to have patience and wait for more. 4-5 months the team needs to implement their maneuvers.
I agree with you, dear colleague, the marketing of the ICO project is very difficult to implement so quickly in 2.5 months. Especially in case of an unstable falling market, it is very difficult to enter a crypto exchange, a very high risk of falling low.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
every project has a road map, there you will find all the info about them, there are projects that want to build platforms and their uses first, before signing up for an exchange, you have to ask their team on social media about the latest info on the project
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 22, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
If this coins came from the Airdrop, or this project is still ongoing now? If this coins came from the Airdrop and have not updated over 2 months, it possible is the scam coin, those shit project using the Airdrop attract the real investors, after that without the update and dev team disappear and never listing in the good exchange. Cry
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
December 22, 2018, 11:46:07 AM
Yes, It's normal. Because some well-reputed project locked their token from listing on exchanges and I think it is not bad at all. Every ICO, Airdrop tokens price has been decreasing more than 50-70% from the ICO price for the bear market! They are saying, Exchanges listing will happen when the crypto recovers and I welcome this decision! So, it is not a scam.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 07:41:01 AM
When can I start buying?
November 24, 2018, 06:39:15 AM
Tell me, what to invest at now?
Activity: 252
November 24, 2018, 06:21:31 AM
There is always a possibility that the project can turn scam, if they are not posting any updates. But due to the current market conditions, it is normal, that some projects are sleeping and waiting for the bull run to release their updates.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
November 24, 2018, 06:19:29 AM
not only scams are becoming headlines but also private key issues in the wallet or market can be done by hackers. if the problem of our scam can be careful in the selection of bounty campaign.
November 24, 2018, 06:12:34 AM
When is growth?
Activity: 336
November 24, 2018, 06:01:24 AM
It seems to me that 2.5 months is not the time when it can be said that the project has become fraudulent, because it has happened that quite promising projects paid out normal tokens after a longer time!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 24, 2018, 05:53:34 AM
It often happens that the token loses its value for a longer period after the end of the ICO. You need to check how their roadmap looks like and whether they meet their obligations. If the dev team is active and stays in touch with the community, you probably have nothing to fear. But with the current market situation, development may take longer.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 24, 2018, 05:46:26 AM
If the token's team and community still exist and they always try to make the tokens better, then you can still wait, but if they just listed on various excuses, or the team loses contact, then you may have encountered A scam!
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
November 16, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
I myself cannot define that it is scam or whatever because I don't know what coins you are holding right now. First, if the coins are not on the listing after two months, I think I also have those kinds of coins. Moreover, there are some coins have already in my wallet about 4 months and no listing right now. The developer may be thinking or preparing the best listing. It will need at least one month, but sometime smore months in order to make it ready and in the good price. Just follow the news and be patient.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
November 16, 2018, 07:24:45 PM
Yes, of course, this project just became a failure and it can be called a scam project. there are a lot of them now
Pages:
Jump to: