Pages:
Author

Topic: Scams - page 8. (Read 4039 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
March 15, 2019, 10:09:30 AM
in my opinion this is still a very reasonable time, 2 months is a short time in developing a project, they definitely have a roadmap, you can see it on WP. so you are the time you are waiting for the sustainability process of the project you are following.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
March 15, 2019, 08:59:06 AM
If a token has no value for 2 months, this does not mean that the token is the exactly a scam. Perhaps team members may be trying to list the token on various exchanges. And sometimes it takes a long time. Therefore, you should do more research to determine whether the token is scam. I recommend that you check out the roadmap and search for team members. Then you can make more accurate decision about that token yourself.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
March 15, 2019, 08:45:43 AM
During cryptocurrency periods now spread the trickster or better known as cryptocurrency scammers. they are harder to deal with because they talk to the people they are scam, they are hardworking but in the wrong way they use it, if the correct method they would have used it would be better for investors and bounty hunters to be careful of the project's attendants not to lose and not to plunge time and money.
Activity: 238
March 15, 2019, 06:58:35 AM
This is normal. A team can have a lot of work. And all the time they spend on the product. If you did not want to pay, they would simply disappear
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 15, 2019, 02:45:58 AM
First you need to look at the roadmap when they promise listing. If there is no listing at the promised time, then this is most likely a fraud.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 15, 2019, 02:12:56 AM
I have hold some token for quite a long time without listing because the market conditions are bad and they keep telling us that it's not a good time to go to an exchange because of the market.  It's not a scam, give it time till when they list. We all knows the market is actually bad
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 15, 2019, 02:08:20 AM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
A very normal story, man. I used to have a coin that took a year to be listed on the exchange, as long as the DEV team was still active, still supporting investors and hunter, that coin you could still trust.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 15, 2019, 01:19:52 AM
Which token are you holding now? If all those token have listed in the exchange over 2 months without the trading volume, it sure to turn to dead coins later, I have many token like this and all is the dead coins.
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
March 15, 2019, 12:15:57 AM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
I think the token that you bought is running a real project or the team is managing which market will be the market for the coin, you can wait for it or you can check it in ethetdelta because it is usually the initial market for a coin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
March 15, 2019, 12:10:38 AM

If the coins or your token have no value for 2 months it means, that coin is one of the shit you know!
and that coins usually increase through pumpers and common sense it is obviously a scam shitcoin.
So better stay away from it, it is equivalent of suicidal for me.
Activity: 602
March 14, 2019, 08:20:04 PM
I think it's very normal and you don't need to worry too much. Try to examine the project and ask questions at the telegram groove they have. I have coins even for 5 to 8 months and until now you don't have a price yet. But if Bitcoin and all Altcoin can pump back very high, I think more ICO coins will have a selling price.

Indeed, for new token sometimes need more time to list in exchanger. Altcoin project need time to grow in exchanger because many investor have focus on main cryptocurrency. Patient with new project or token when listed in exchanger
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
March 14, 2019, 08:03:41 PM
What about now? Are your coins have value now? If no then yes they are sure shot scam. I have experience with the Wemarkt token, I hodl this coins more than 5 months when there was no exchange for WMK tokens, so there was no volume! But as Wemark is trusted project that's why I wasn't tensed about it. Now WMK has a good volume!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 07:54:42 PM
I think it's very normal and you don't need to worry too much. Try to examine the project and ask questions at the telegram groove they have. I have coins even for 5 to 8 months and until now you don't have a price yet. But if Bitcoin and all Altcoin can pump back very high, I think more ICO coins will have a selling price.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 14, 2019, 07:46:43 PM
Maybe we cannot know that until you wait again more months because it's not easy to listed the token but once you wait more than 1 year for sure that scam and you need to move on for that. Because that for me is the maximum waiting for the coin to be listed because if that good project they did not want to wait the investor and participants to trade their token because they will get more profit once it happens.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
March 14, 2019, 07:41:04 PM
if the developer is still trying to increase the price of the token or is looking for the right exchange for the token, the token still has the possibility to have a value in the futurebut if the token developer doesn't care and even leaves the project, it can be ascertained that the scam and token are only shitcoin
if indeed the developer is still working hard to increase the price of the token, you are better off to wait for the token to have value
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
March 14, 2019, 07:39:43 PM
Sometimes listing takes time which may exceed 2 months but some tokens list even before the end of their ICO. A token that is 2 months old and isn't listed anywhere doesn't mean it's scam or not. Just follow the tokens progress and you will know how much effort the team is putting into listing it.
Activity: 199
March 14, 2019, 07:35:29 PM
Unfortunately I'm finding countless scammers projects!
And it seems, the current MN represent the preference of these coup makers today!
No matter the year or the season, there will always be this kind of activity because there is always someone being cheated!
This situation greatly hinders any deep adoption.
Most people are not willing to spend time to understand the mechanics of cryptocurrencies.
So these same people are easy targets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 14, 2019, 05:36:55 PM
We have different situations on this bearish market conditions like postponing /delaying the sale, listings etc.
Several months of delaying is nothing serious if the thing is active on delivering their promises.
So, it depends on the situation what is the reason for that.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
March 14, 2019, 05:05:22 PM
Scams?? MAYBE. I think to date many tokens have no value in the bear season. We cannot be sure, without any developments and information from the development team in one of the projects that we follow. And I have the same problem after distribution, which has no value at all. Maybe it will turn into a useless junk coin. Be patient
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 14, 2019, 03:54:40 PM
So you mean you have tokens from project which is not in hurry to list token to exchange? if yes then no if can be a really great project where team dont need dump tokens have a plan and real roadmap and just follow it , so if most of the projects go to exchanges after ICO ends, it doesn't mean ICO don't follow this rule is a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: