Pages:
Author

Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition - page 14. (Read 6515 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Well there are many private schools that are not paid with taxes. English schools in Spain for example have been using bitcoin since 2015. https://www.cryptoglue.com/2015/07/22/first-english-school-in-spain-to-accept-bitcoin/ and perhaps it also helps students to understand bitcoin even further

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
this is very good news for the world of education, and a good start for bitcoin has been received in schools who also want to introduce bitcoin to their students, and I am sure it is very helpful for parents because it simplifies their school payment, and is good for students so they also know about the world of blockchain or cryptocurensy.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
I don't find any countries where schools, colleges University allow chapter or lessons about currency and crypto or any others virtual currency exchange.
copper member
Activity: 560
Very great news actually because im absolutely trust with the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency
It can change our future on many ways because it have very great to applied
Activity: 384
That is good news of course, but you need to know the Swiss State is a haven for students who want to study there because the country free of charge for students. My sister is a student in swiss country.
Activity: 430
I am hoping my country do it also. Accept bitcoin as payment when it comes to tuition fees and any school fee. I don't directly pay my bitcoin. I convert it first to our currency then pay it to the school.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
If schools officially accept Bitcoin for tuition, it is a great welcome development. This means more acceptability. The Academic world is beginning to accept.

I think that we have to wait if the number of schools will increase. If so, it will definitely have a positive impact on popularizing payments with cryptocurrencies. If there are few such initiatives, unfortunately the effects will be negligible.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
There is one such question that too I read is "MacDonald is accepting BTC in Return Of their Burger 🍔 " and now the schools, all these questions are nothing but the mile stones of cryptocurrency that BTC has established and also signifies the economic status of BTC in the coming future. So one should keep in mind that in the future BTC would be indulge in all those activities in which paper currency is now been used, before investing into the BTC and yes all the public and private facilities are going to accept BTC in the future.

I agree with you on the fact that BITCOIN is going to be acceptable in the coming future. But no matter what there will always be some places where only paper currency will be acceptable, like little shops in colonies, fruit and vegetable sellers, etc.
Activity: 89
Well, that is nice to know, and hope that this is also available in our country, whereas students who earn bitcoin and/or invest on bitcoin  is also take it for granted that holding a bitcoin can also help them in the tuition too.
Activity: 112
If schools officially accept Bitcoin for tuition, it is a great welcome development. This means more acceptability. The Academic world is beginning to accept.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
and with every year amount of schools and countries will be bigger and bigger, for me in next 5 years crypto will be used in some part of world at the same level as cash or even bigger.
Activity: 392
This is a very great news for everyone, especially members of this forum and crypto lovers. For the school authorities to consider Bitcoin as a means of tuition payment gets to show that Bitcoin has really gone very far in its progress of been a major means of payment and tradings.
I heard about that before and its actually a good thing. The paymet of tuition or the transactions will be much easier than before. Also It is the first step to discuss bitcoin to those students that has no background about btc, discuss to them the history of bitcoin, and how it works. Maybe It can be their sideline, earning money while studying is better. But still hoping all the Universities around the world especially here in my country will accept bitcoin as payment for tuition for easy transaction.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
In my Country, Those schools that is accepting bitcoin for school fees are those school that is so very expensive.
I think They pay 1000 Peso Per unit so almost Million of a semester.

But, in other Point it is good Also. Still hoping That Bitcoin will be accepted to any kinds of merchants. not just only in schools

From what country is this? Can share with us? Peso I think can be Philippines or Mexico?

Plus, based on your computation are you saying they have 1000 units per semester? Isn't way too much or even unreal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Yep, this is a great news not only for the crypto enthusiasts but for students and parents as well. Accepting Bitcoin in Universities makes Bitcoin awareness to students and this will make the younger generation to know and learn about it. The young generation in turn will use Bitcoin and crypto currency post their education I believe.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
This is a clear indication that more and more countries are now embracing the existence of Bitcoin and are starting to understand its purpose and role in changing the world's economies. Who knows what more is in store for Bitcoin in the coming years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
This is very rare to have a school that will accept bitcoin as a form of payment. As we all know that bitcoin is not for payments but it could also be because bitcoin has fiat money value and that is why bitcoin could be used in payment scheme. However, more common about bitcoin is that bitcoin is used for savings and investing in low amount of bitcoin market price and selling it when bitcoin market price goes higher.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Schools accepting bitcoin for tuition without regards to the country where that school is founded is indeed a good news. Hopefully,  it will be a somewhat an aye opener for those people who have closed their heads when they are hearing cryptocurrencies. It will somewhat remove uncertainties form some communities or group of people,  even it is a small scale.  I think that doesn't depends because those people can also share their knowledge therefore,  spreading the word.
Activity: 224
This is not new news but wish more and more school too should accept Bitcoin as payment of school fees to make it more popular.
Activity: 616
use bitcoin for pay something that usually we pay with real money or credit card is makes bitcoin is more popular than before, i think the bitcoin developer (i don't know who they are) should make a promo like the credit card promos, like buy one get one or something else, but maybe it will take many resources.. but we will see that the end of the promo will makes the bitcoin is more popular and the price of bitcoin is more stable or maybe it will rising up
Activity: 40
I think the use of crypto currency bitcoin or any other crypto currency as payment is quite promising. I believe that the more people switch to crypto currencies, the sooner they will gain quite a lot of popularity and over time it will not be anything unusual for them to pay for services and learn crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: