Pages:
Author

Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition - page 15. (Read 6515 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I think, as long as they can relate the BTC wallet to their names or registration on the school it won't be difficult to track who pays what. It may not be automatic tracking but if they use a spreadsheet or any other database to just link their BTC address that will do the trick.
Activity: 98
Whether this is true or not, it will be a great idea if different schools or colleges would adapt and accept bitcoin as payment for tuition fees
Activity: 140
Yes, finally its a good news to everyone,that schools are officially accepting bitcoin for tuition, its prove only that they appreciate the value of bitcoin, because of its value. We hoping that other countries also adopt and give importance to the bitcoin. It will also be an advantage for college students who are earning bitcoins as a par timer.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Yes because they will receive payment through anything so they will also use bitcoin as their tuition so is it wrong if students use bitcoin
Activity: 21
If schools and colleges accepting bitcoins then this the good news for peoples who make believe in bitcoins and they can pay their fees easily,in upcoming days every country should come forward and make a law every educational institute can accept bitcoin payments, not only for educational institutions but also for Hospitals,transport and also for every government department.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

This surely gives convenience to all students who are into bitcoin world. This will make transactions easy for them as well as the school. This is another big step for bitcoin.
Activity: 128
As bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies become more popular and widely accepted, It is not surprising that it is being accepted by various institutions
Activity: 85
This is a very great news for everyone, especially members of this forum and crypto lovers. For the school authorities to consider Bitcoin as a means of tuition payment gets to show that Bitcoin has really gone very far in its progress of been a major means of payment and tradings.
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
How many of them? two or three? it clearly does not happen on a daily basis, and i am not even sure if those news are for real, so we can not even know if this is true or not. Anyway, it will happen on the future, and there are no doubts about that
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
This is great news, which once again proves that bitcoin is the future, now it remains to wait for confirmation etf
Activity: 112
This is good news, with the acceptance of bitcoin at the university will make its value will continue to grow and become a digital currency that is increasingly in demand by the public.
Activity: 42
It is good start for the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland to adopt bitcoin as tuition to their student. Hoping here in my country adopt bitcoin as tuition in colleges and universities like what they did by lucerne university. The initial start of adopting bitcoin as tuition in Lucerne University have a big impact in crypto world and i think there are possibility some schools and colleges in other country do what lucerne did.
wao so now my dream of going to Lucerne is here.
Activity: 224
Government can trace you have Bitcoin if you you publish your name and Bitcoin address online.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
Thats a very great news for bitcoin investors but it only benefits investors not other people because they dont know the existence of bitcoin so they can care less about it but to us, investors, it would be an easy transaction wherein you can transfer bitcoin wirelessly and effortlessly to the systems of the accounting of your school.
Activity: 182
Good news. I think bitcoin should be popular in universities because this is the future of the world
Activity: 168
I'm just imagining the way to pay the tuition here in our country, there would be no more long lines to endure for it is all digital and online. Less chance for our children to be victims of snatchers outside the school premises.
Activity: 154
This is only natural the more people uses it, the more popular it gets this only show how bitcoin made progress from the two years the price is getting higher due to the increase of demand.
Activity: 364
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
It's a good news to know that, I believe that someday bitcoin can use to buy homes and some stuff then eventually it will happen. I know that it will increase the usage of bitcoin you can buy anything using bitcoin i'm grateful to know the good news let's spread it.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
A good news, if bitcoin can be used for tuition payments, it indicates that bitcoin still has good trust and is still favored by many people, so bitcoin has more power and allows bitcoin prices to go back up. And if all schools around the world can accept college payments with bitcoin, then I think bitcoin will be a national currency that applies to the whole world someday.
Activity: 119
It's a good news but we know that there are only selected countries that do fully accept bitcoin as a payment. I hope that this news will set as an example for those countries who doesn't agree that bitcoin can be use as a payment for many things and is legally accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: