Pages:
Author

Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition - page 21. (Read 6515 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
It is wonderful news because bitcoin is acceptable being a payment in tuition fee. I predict soon that bitcoin will accept in my country not only in my country but all over the world. Because bitcoin never ever lost the value but continue to rise up. It is too easy pay tuition because through sending online you can pay your tuition no need to line to pay in a long time.

Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Its a good news that universities are accepting bitcoin currency, this will helps the adults, especially students who has a difficulties in their school, such as the transactions of money when they pay their tuition fees at school, school projects and miscelaneous. I am a student and it's good to hear that some counrtry impelementing the bitcoin currency and use in different instuitiotions in a society of one's country.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think its a good news that schools accepting bitcoin and this is a good sign for education world and soon people will realize about bitcoin. we can see more schools accepting bitcoin and bitcoin make our life more simple and easier.
Activity: 30
Oh wow! That's great. I have always known bitcoin would soon be accepted worldwide for the exchange of goods and services.
Activity: 70
It is satisfying news for every one of bitcoin devotee country. Schools are officially accepted bitcoin for tuition. Day by hours of daylight bitcoin always move adopt. I think bitcoin will be won assumptive world.
Activity: 62
This is only mean that people already recognizing the benefit of Bitcoin and the value of it. It is nice that some countries are open and accepting Bitcoin already. Hope that other countries also recognize Bitcoin.
Activity: 211
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Wow!  just like as what i have expected bitcoin will be taking over the educational institutions and slowly other instution and companies will follow.
Activity: 99
With the current price instability I don't think its a very good thing. You paid your tuition in bitcoin and the very next day you see the price when up by 20-30%. How would you feel? I know the same thing goes for the price going down. We need a more stable market, before it can be used for transacting.
Activity: 123
this is good news for those who have a lot of bitcoin, and this is very helpful to them because it simplifies the cost of education in the country, and a good start for bitcoin as it has been accepted in the government that prioritizes education, that means bitcoin will also increasingly familiar with many students and those who will continue bitcoin development or develop bitcoin.
Activity: 103
This is a good news for people who have lots of bitcoin but I don't think they have financial problems for them to be using their bitcoin. and yes bitcoin is make our life become simple and easier because we can have another selection to pay what we buy in internet and in real life.

I hope here in my country adopt bitcoin as the cost of college and University like what they do by the University of Lucerne. the beginning of the start of adopting bitcoin as tuition at the University Lucerne have tremendous impact in the world of crypto and I think it is possible some schools and colleges in other countries do what do Lucerne. this is a good start for University Lucerne science applied and art in Switzerland to adopt bitcoin as tuition for their students.
Activity: 350
It's good if schools are accept bitcoin for the tuition but I think is hard to convince some schools because they're conscious to bitcoin and they afraid because they think that bitcoin is a online scam.
Activity: 84
The school is trying to enter block chain wherein they are trying to see if this system could make the school process easier since we have many types of ICOs suited also for the school system, perhaps there are student conduction their own research about it and the school decided to get involve a little.
Activity: 182
its an uplifting news that schools tolerating bitcoin so their folks which have bitcoin can pay for their children and this is a decent sign for training world and before long individuals will acknowledge about bitcoin. we can see more schools tolerating bitcoin once the legislature or another schools read about the news. what's more, yes bitcoin is influence our life to end up straightforward and simpler on the grounds that we can have another choice to pay what we purchase in web and, all things considered.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

that will be so cool for some people but so unfair because here in my country still universities are not accepting bitcoin but i will wait maybe they are planning for it
Activity: 174
May be for payment of tuition fees. But it will be great if this technology in introduced in most tertiary institution and also added to the academic course of computers science and technology. This will create more research into blockchain technology and keeps it going. It will help solve the many problems with bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Schools partially accept bitcoin for education. Actually this is a good news so their parents who can make Bitcoin pay for their children and it is a good sign for the education world and soon people will understand Bitaken. And we can say that if the children of school college boys about Bitcoin can be discussed about Bitcoin, then one day his family will be financially benefited. Lastly Bitcoin is a good financial tool for me.

Activity: 236
If this is true, then this is good news. Bitcoin present as a subject, of course this will make students more quickly understand what is Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. and Finally in the future, all the schools give lessons about Cryptocurrency and of course Crypto will really apply in our lives.
Activity: 65
That's a great news. Seems like crypto is spreading its influence on more and more countries and parts of life. But it will take a lot of time to make everyone know of Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
This is a very great news to all users specially to all momies.  Using bitcoin as payment will help us to easily do more transaction and pay the tuition fees.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
This is amazing news for the Bitcoin world. With more educational institutions readying up to accept Bitcoin for tuition fees, its going to be easier access to education. With this in place, expect the education system to add digital currency and how it works into their syllabi which is furthermore great news for the whole cryptocurrency market.
This adoption of bitcoin even in school is a very good news which can help to spread the information about bitcoin. Accepting bitcoin in a school for paying tuition fee is very nice idea especially it is good for all parents who have bitcoin because they can simply pay the tuition of their child by using bitcoin. I hope this news will start new adoption of bitcoin in our industry.
Pages:
Jump to: